Disha Parmar instead of Aly goni

Priya85goa thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Exactly same thing I had said in my post earlier.....tat u need someone to talk to n express urself......Rahul's game at present as an individual is mind-blowing.....but it's becoming monotonous......to add some different angle to his game or flavours it's necessary he should have someone there wid him.......he can entertain n is very funny...his one liners r awesome.....but becoz he is playing individual game he cannot express himself properly.... he tried to be friends wid nikki but she is not thrustworty...n trying to judge him in every damn thing....n whatever he says.....

Tats y I had said in my earlier post tat disha Parmar his friend should have been in the house as wild card entry instead of Aly goni...becoz now rahul is d game..... believe it or not.....by saying nepotism he has played a masterstroke now bb can't remove him tat easily......so it's best tat creatives use this in their favour by giving him at least some support or start a parallel track of his...I m not saying tat he should not play his present game.....but just to add a lil flavour to his game they should bring someone wid whom he can b comfortable wid....joke around wid his one liners.....as we can see he is a very real person.....he can't fake things in d House....n all r against him......this will give some trp to the show otherwise they r not going to get any......

Amidst all this if he falls for her than tat will be a cherry on d cake....at least as a audience I would love to c all side of his emotions.......rest all look fake and overdrama.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

BB is meharban only on choosen ones 

SidHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

She will not come bc i think she had covid recently.