Aakesh/Veeranshu's real identity - Page 2

Poll

What kind of prey bird is Aakesh/Veeranshu?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AliChase

Even I've noticed that. as such the difference is never much clear. I think both Cheel and Baaz are more of urdu words than hindi. Often they interchange the words for those birds of prey. But yes, I guess 'mahashwen' is used for eagle in hindi. But they're almost called cheel commonly. So, maybe that's why they're calling eagles cheel here.

Yes, you are right. The makers are probably showing eagles in this season.

Edited by Shirsha90 - 3 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Even I've noticed that. as such the difference is never much clear. I think both Cheel and Baaz are more of urdu words than hindi. Often they interchange the words for those birds of prey. But yes, I guess 'mahashwen' is used for eagle in hindi. But they're almost called cheel commonly. So, maybe that's why they're calling eagles cheel here.

Vaise i heard eagles fly very high in sky no bird fly at that height.

Aise bhi kuch hai kya .

urmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Cheels are called Kite, Baaz are Hawk, eagle are eagle in English....same family but totally different subspecies birds...kites look totally different, so they may call naagin 5 ones cheels but trust me they are not cheels...Eagles and baaz I find somewhat similar looking...the difference I guess is their speed, sight predatory level etc. I too think the are really showing eagles here but calling them cheels...😆
Shirsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Cheels are called Kite, Baaz are Hawk, eagle are eagle in English....same family but totally different subspecies birds...kites look totally different, so they may call naagin 5 ones cheels but trust me they are not cheels...Eagles and baaz I find somewhat similar looking...the difference I guess is their speed, sight predatory level etc. I too think the are really showing eagles here but calling them cheels...😆

Yes 👍🏼

Word Count: 1

Shirsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Vaise i heard eagles fly very high in sky no bird fly at that height.

Aise bhi kuch hai kya .

Yes, you are right. Eagles can fly very high. Eagles can fly up to 10,000 feet and no other bird can be found at 10,000 feet. They are also capable of landing on the ground swiftly.

Here's the link to that article.

https://medium.com/@oudneypatsika/the-7-characteristics-of-an-eagle-and-why-they-are-lessons-for-good-leadership-with-prophet-c538d0f3e4dd

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Though I voted eagle, but cheel essentially is a kite. But they have shown them as a mix. I don't mind them calling a cheel, an eagle. Wese bhi agar maarkaat jese hybrid ho skta hai tou kuch bhi ho skta hai😆

Shirsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabia1

Though I voted eagle, but cheel essentially is a kite. But they have shown them as a mix. I don't mind them calling a cheel, an eagle. Wese bhi agar maarkaat jese hybrid ho skta hai tou kuch bhi ho skta hai😆

I want them to be eagles because eagles are superior to kites. 😆 I also saw the word, 'eagle' when I read subtitles on Voot.

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shirsha90

I want them to be eagles because eagles are superior to kites. 😆 I also saw the word, 'eagle' when I read subtitles on Voot.

Even I want them to be eagles. Because yes eagles are superior And have more strength. They also have a positive connotations with them where as cheel thore badnaam hain. 😆