Aakesh/Veeranshu's real identity

Poll

What kind of prey bird is Aakesh/Veeranshu?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone! I created this poll to discuss Veeranshu Singhania’s real identity. Aakesh/Veeranshu is shown as an icchadhari cheel in ''Naagin 5''. The English word for cheel is kite. But I believe the makers wanted to show him as a shape-shifting eagle to the viewers. When I read the subtitles on Voot I saw the word, ‘eagle.’ I never noticed the word, ‘kite’ at the time of reading subtitles. At first, I thought eagle’s Hindi word didn't not exist. That is the reason; I did a little more research on it and then found out eagle’s Hindi word. Eagle is called ‘mahashwen’ in Hindi. But this word sounds ancient/pracheen, so the makers probably use cheel for eagle. I did a lot of research on the differences between kites and eagles on the internet. I watched a video named, “12 beautiful species of eagle in Indian subcontinent’’ on YouTube and noticed a species, Steppe eagle matches Veer’s VFX to some extent. They are not totally similar, I pointed out differences as well. Eagles are superior to kites on the basis of their sizes of heads, sizes of beaks and their hunting styles. So, I personally consider him to be a shape-shifting eagle. What do you consider him to be? Share your opinions.

Edited by Shirsha90 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Cheel matlab Kite hai but they definitely look like eagle only...

but mayiya k sjow mein kya cheel kya eagle..kuch bhi bula lo..😆

Shirsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Cheel matlab Kite hai but they definitely look like eagle only...

but mayiya k sjow mein kya cheel kya eagle..kuch bhi bula lo..😆

Hahahaha...😆😆

Did you cast a vote, Urmita?

urmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shirsha90

Hahahaha...😆😆

Did you cast a vote, Urmita?

yup I did...Eagle...they look like eagle
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hello everyone! I created this poll to discuss Veeranshu Singhania’s real identity. Aakesh/Veeranshu is shown as an icchadhari cheel in ''Naagin 5''. The English word for cheel is kite. But I believe the makers wanted to show him as a shape-shifting eagle to the viewers. When I read the subtitles on Voot I saw the word, ‘eagle.’ I never noticed the word, ‘kite’ at the time of reading subtitles. At first, I thought eagle’s Hindi word didn't not exist. That is the reason; I did a little more research on it and then found out eagle’s Hindi word. Eagle is called ‘mahashwen’ in Hindi. But this word sounds ancient/pracheen, so the makers probably use cheel for eagle. I did a lot of research on the differences between kites and eagles on the internet. I watched a video named, “12 beautiful species of eagle in Indian subcontinent’’ on YouTube and noticed a species, Steppe eagle matches Veer’s VFX to some extent. They are not totally similar, I pointed out differences as well. Eagles are superior to kites on the basis of their sizes of heads, sizes of beaks and their hunting styles. So, I personally consider him to be a shape-shifting eagle. What do you consider him to be? Share your opinions.

Dear i guess kite comes in eagle family only as kite , eagle , falcon , hawk don't have much difference between them .

Eagle is also known as king of birds. Lord Garuda is some where known as eagle or somewhere kite.

I feel makers wanted to show veer belong to eagle family .

Shirsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

yup I did...Eagle...they look like eagle

Okay 😊

Word Count: 1

Shirsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Dear i guess kite comes in eagle family only as kite , eagle , falcon , hawk don't have much difference between them .

Eagle is also known as king of birds. Lord Garuda is some where known as eagle or somewhere kite.

I feel makers wanted to show veer belong to eagle family .

Eagles, hawks, falcons, kites and vultures are all prey birds and they share similarities. But their characteristics and certain other aspects definitely differ as well

AliChase thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well, there's cheel and baaj as well. Baaj is refered to as kites and falcons majorly. Baaj is smaller but more aggressive. So, 'Baaj' is a bird that primarily hunts his own food on it own. Small creatures become his prey. Like fish, rats, rabbits and such.

Cheel is refered to for eagles. They're larger than baaj and faster. Except for the Peregrine Falcon, the fastest bird on earth, all cheels are fast flying birds of prey. Cheel are known for the aggresive dive. It is almost known to crush bones.

Shirsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: AliChase

Well, there's cheel and baaj as well. Baaj is refered to as kites and falcons majorly. Baaj is smaller but more aggressive. So, 'Baaj' is a bird that primarily hunts his own food on it own. Small creatures become his prey. Like fish, rats, rabbits and such.

Cheel is refered to for eagles. They're larger than baaj and faster. Except for the Peregrine Falcon, the fastest bird on earth, all cheels are fast flying birds of prey. Cheel are known for the aggresive dive. It is almost known to crush bones.

I think baaz is called hawk in English. When I searched eagle's Hindi word online I found out the word, 'mahashwen'. On the other hand, I noticed the word, 'kite' for cheel. I read these words on Hindi Wikipedia pages.

AliChase thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think baaz is called hawk in English. When I searched eagle's Hindi word online I found out the word, 'mahashwen'. On the other hand, I noticed the word, 'kite' for cheel. I noticed these words on Hindi Wikipedia pages.

Even I've noticed that. as such the difference is never much clear. I think both Cheel and Baaz are more of urdu words than hindi. Often they interchange the words for those birds of prey. But yes, I guess 'mahashwen' is used for eagle in hindi. But they're almost called cheel commonly. So, maybe that's why they're calling eagles cheel here.