Nishant Singh Malkani: 'My eviction from Bb14 is unfair

ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Nishant Singh Malkani

Reality TV show Bigg Boss 14 has already seen a lot of twists, and contestant Nishant Singh Malkani got evicted on Monday evening. Surprisingly, Bigg Boss himself asked the members of the Green Zone to nominate a contestant from the Red Zone, due to which Nishant got eliminated from the show. Sharing his experience of spending four weeks inside the house, Nishant shared, “It’s been a roller coaster ride for me, full of ups and downs. Initially, when I entered the show, I was emotionally low and felt left out. I took time to open up and understand the game. It was only in the fourth week that things went brilliantly but the last couple of days were tough.”

Calling his eviction completely unfair, Nishant adds, “I was equally shocked and surprised that I was evicted not because of the audience, but due to my house mates. And this included those whom I considered my friends. If I would have been evicted on the basis of audience vote, I wouldn’t have felt bad. What was more shocking for me was that I got evicted because Bigg Boss asked the house mates to choose a contestant. Isn’t it strange? I was definitely an easy target and they reached a consensus against me.”

‘BB 14 gave me life lessons’

As the house is known for changing equations every now and then, Nishant too admits that people are unpredictable at times. And this has given him life lessons. He shares, “The house has taught me many lessons. I am very straightforward and believe in calling a spade a spade but unfortunately, such qualities, which are considered to be my plus points in the outside world, were treated as my negative points. These are my strengths and not my weaknesses. Being righteous got me evicted from the Bigg Boss house, but I very well know that this will be beneficial in the long run. Also, I have learnt to never go by face value, it can be very deceptive.”

‘Jaan is the most untrustworthy but Jasmine is real

Despite being a strong contestant, Nishant became an easy target and got manipulated by other house inmates. He further says, “Trusting people inside the house was my biggest mistake, especially Jaan, who is extremely stupid. I trusted him the most but he proved that he is the most untrustworthy in the house. He is not playing his own game and is always influenced by others, especially Nikki Tamboli. I was fighting for him during the captaincy task, but in vain. In fact, I completely gave up hope on Jaan.” With so much happening inside the house, Nishant made friends too and he says, “Though BB house is not the place to make friends, I found friends in Jasmine and Abhinav. Jasmine is one candidate who is playing herself. Wo jaisi hai, waise hi dikh rahi hai. Kavita also became a good friend.”

Nishant enjoyed performing the tasks, as they allowed him to test his own capabilities. “Surprisingly, tasks were the things that I actually enjoyed the most during my stay. I realised that there is no limit to bearing physical pain, if you learn to master your mind. Jeetne ke ek jajba aap ko dard sehne ke shakti deta hai. And I learnt to master that skill,” he signs off.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/nishant-singh-malkani-my-eviction-from-bigg-boss-14-is-completely-unfair/articleshow/79016951.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MirindaCoke123 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Will miss seeing him..i think he is a no-drama guy who didnt initiate a fake love angle to stay in the house..hope we see him in shows like Khatro ke Khiladi because he is really good in tasks...

Edited by MirandaCoke123 - 3 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nishant is a sweet guy, kind of a gentleman as he doesn't git involved with unnecessary drama and stupidity in the show. Truly, Jaan is the most untrustworthy person in the BB. He flips more than the Times Abhinav flips Parathas daily. 😆 He's nobody's friend.

But Nishant will be respected and loved because he didn't changed himself for the sake of this rigged game. His Eviction was definitely Unfair and that's nothing new for Biased Bigg Boss.

Hopefully we will see him in new projects soon. Take Care Nishant. 🥳Thanks for sharing.

Adi_medico thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aww. Big hug! Hope he gets some amazing projects and we can see him soon! 🤗

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Really feeling bad for him. Audience vote lete to go evict hota hi nhi

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Agree

Just to save that dhoolki jaan BB eliminated three contestants

Armu4eva thumbnail

BB has diminished the importance of public voting completely...!! Nishant's eviction was definitely unfair...! He deserves better friends than both Jaan & Abhinav.

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Tfs ..

Sad but Happy coz Nishant good person and BB not good place for any Honest person.

Mystery00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

BB has diminished the importance of public voting completely...!! Nishant's eviction was definitely unfair...! He deserves better friends than both Jaan & Abhinav.

I agree abhinav shouldn't have taken his name. But at the same time let's see who the other 3 options were. Rubina, jasmine and kavita. Abhinav's knows kavita before Bigg Boss and Rubina is his wife and jasmine has been a strong friend and ally of the couple since day one. If Nishant is saying abhinav was his friend then he definitely must be. But in this certain situation Abhinav had no other choice than voting out Nishant.

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mystery00

I agree abhinav shouldn't have taken his name. But at the same time let's see who the other 3 options were. Rubina, jasmine and kavita. Abhinav's knows kavita before Bigg Boss and Rubina is his wife and jasmine has been a strong friend and ally of the couple since day one. If Nishant is saying abhinav was his friend then he definitely must be. But in this certain situation Abhinav had no other choice than voting out Nishant.

After what Kavita did on National Television, it's telling that he chose to save her over Nishant the guy who coordinated the doll task with him, who left his group, and genuinely seemed fond of him. So feeling bad for Nishant.