Aniruddh Dave to enter LDKL

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Last seen in Patiala Babes, Aniruddh Dave will play a very different character in the show.

November 02,2020 05:22 AM

indiaforumsView Profile

Anirudh Dave

Star Plus show Lockdown Ki Lovestory, produced by Rashmi Sharma Productions will see the entry of actor Aniruddh Dave in the show. He who was last seen in Patiala Babes and will play a very different character in the show that features Mohit Malik and Sana Sayyad in the lead roles.

Aniruddh will play the role of Raghav who will be a rustic character. He will not be as polished as Dhruv is in his behavior and accent, but will always want to be the best. He will be seen in a negative avatar. Lockdown Ki Love Story also features Jayati Bhatia, Anjita Poonia, Vijay Kumar, Ananya Khare playing pivotal roles.

The show will now be airing at a new time slot. From tonight, it will air from 11 PM onwards and Aniruddh's entry will see added drama in the show. Have you been following the show? Drop your comments on how excited are you to see the new entry in the show!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I love him. So excited!! 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Wow this show just took a whole other turn with AD's entry and now the actor playing his father.

They must have a major plot coming up to get such strong actors. 

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Wow this show just took a whole other turn with AD's entry and now the actor playing his father.

They must have a major plot coming up to get such strong actors. 

Right?? It took a whole different turn lmao from what the show started as. They changed the premise of the show and made it a typical family/saas-bahu drama 🤪

But, yeah I guess AD had a substantial role. Still hoping they make him a parallel lead. 

Dear.Zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I love him bro ❤️ especially in village boyish type of roles and let’s not forget hanuman Pandey 

His entry is pretty grey but I think the makers are going to pair him up with sonam ❤️ 

Edited by AnonymouslyS - 3 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS

I love him bro ❤️ especially in village boyish type of roles and let’s not forget hanuman Pandey 

His entry is pretty grey but I think the makers are going to pair him up with sonam ❤️ 

@bold Its Hanuman Singh 😆

Yes, he's a grey character... Today's episode esp, I don't like the way he treats his mom. I hope he's a parallel lead and makers pair him up with Sonam 😆 

Dear.Zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

@bold Its Hanuman Singh 😆

Yes, he's a grey character... Today's episode esp, I don't like the way he treats his mom. I hope he's a parallel lead and makers pair him up with Sonam 😆 

@bold- That’s my nickname for him: Hanuman Pandey 😆 

He overpowers the actors with his screen presence and dialogue delivery. During that sonam scene, Sana seemed a bit robotic.

But I am so glad to see him ❤️. I love his accent and his body language and his expressions and his voice modulation basically everything 😆 

They better use his talent to the max. He is so natural in front of camera that it doesn’t even look like he is acting ❤️

Yaar, yeh raghav toh hadh we zyada ghatiya nikla 😭

Edited by AnonymouslyS - 3 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

He's making me loathe the character, he's that good! Every single expression and gesture is bang on. 

I really hope he doesn't marry Sonam and then she forgives him/falls for him later. It sends out the wrong message. If at all he forces her to marry him then at least she takes it on as a challenge to get him punished. I still would prefer this not to happen of course. 

Rather, she should challenge Raghav to win her heart the right way and then marry him if indeed he redeems himself, but NOT in the current state.

His mother is too timid to help Sona at this point, but this may be what helps her finally learn to speak up. There's a reason her character is the opposite of Druv's mom's. 

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

He's making me loathe the character, he's that good! Every single expression and gesture is bang on. 

I really hope he doesn't marry Sonam and then she forgives him/falls for him later. It sends out the wrong message. If at all he forces her to marry him then at least she takes it on as a challenge to get him punished. I still would prefer this not to happen of course. 

Rather, she should challenge Raghav to win her heart the right way and then marry him if indeed he redeems himself, but NOT in the current state.

His mother is too timid to help Sona at this point, but this may be what helps her finally learn to speak up. There's a reason her character is the opposite of Druv's mom's. 

No doubt Aniruddh is a great actor and is doing really well per what his character requires. However the show itself has become so bad and regressively moving forward that I am not even interested in watching. I have been catching up here and there just for Aniruddh, that also forwarding most of the scenes 😵

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

No doubt Aniruddh is a great actor and is doing really well per what his character requires. However the show itself has become so bad and regressively moving forward that I am not even interested in watching. I have been catching up here and there just for Aniruddh, that also forwarding most of the scenes 😵

Same here. I guess he took up this role as a challenge and wanted to do something different from HS. Otherwise the show and its themes are cringeworthy.