The Marriage Track

swapralina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The pre-wedding rituals were done by choti and Agastya with lord Krishna's grace.But the marriage of Agastya and choti is still a suspense.Agastya knew that he is getting married to choti but why is the question?He is not a person to disobey his mother's orders that too for a big thing such as marriage.

Someone mixed something in the sherbat but what is unknown and who drank from that glass is also unknown.At the time of wedding something was mixed in the sweets due to which nia was getting chakkar but choti was not.And Agastya received a phone call after which he came to the mandap while mani was knocked unconscious.Even Saru maa was missing at the beginning of the wedding.

The reason why Agastya married guddan must be big and getting hit on the head is a suspense.So many unconnected dots.

But if only choti and Agastya's wedding took place then there is no chance of nia marrying mani,so there are more chances of nia becoming choti's sautan.

But the major question arises after marriage how will Puspha let choti stay as Agastya's wife in her house and if she is still plotting to get choti out and get nia married to Agastya.

And I don't understand why mani is marrying choti.She does not have the restaurant now and the Jindal house papers are in saru maa's hand.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kanishant thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As of now everything is suspense... let's wait for the story to unfold...

I don't know about mixing something in sharbat and sweets... need to watch those videos

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

The suspense is who is doing all those things, mixing the drinks and sweets, also who knocked out Agastya (same with Mani and Rashi - i know it hasnt been telecast yet so this is mondays episode, i dont really mention about day after episodes cos if ppl aint seen it)

My first guess was that its that Nia's ex boyfriend lol.... and also the person who mixed the drinks was a female's hand

Also Saru took the papers slyly as it was laying on the floor when i think Aarav and Agastya was in a fight... so i am not sure if Jindal family and other Birla's know this.  (not sure about Pushpa, but for her and Saru seems to have had a plan that is on track and to trap Guddan - (this was during i think the haldi episode so Mani and Choti marriage happening). 

Also Mani and others, all think the restaurant will be back with Choti but Pushpa keeps making more demands on keeping it just to demean Choti and so on.

Agastya from the promo, does seem like he knows he married Guddan beforehand. 

Pushpa will for sure do her typical i dont accept her as my bahu etc and properly would push for Nia to be around Agastya etc

. Also importantly i think it depends on the whole if Choti accepts this marriage

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Sab Pushpa ki chaal hai. I think they want to kill Guddan. 

Agastya kaisa insaan hai. Maa jo bhi kahe wohi karta hai. I know heโ€™s a good guy but he needs to learn to speak up against his Mom. This is insanity. 

Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Sab Pushpa ki chaal hai. I think they want to kill Guddan. 

Agastya kaisa insaan hai. Maa jo bhi kahe wohi karta hai. I know heโ€™s a good guy but he needs to learn to speak up against his Mom. This is insanity. 

Exactly how long will Agastya keep quiet whilst his newly wedded wife and his daughter keep being taunted and abused. 

He needs to step up.

He is a good man, a good father but he disappoints himself when he let's his mother say whatever and whenever...

A good friend tried to be but failed when he took that restaurant wrongly to give to his mother's stubborn demand. 

He needs to step to be a good husband now... their wedding vows during the pheras need to be fulfilled etc. 

And Choti told him that a good son doesnt fulfil his mother's wrong demands, but stands and supports the truth.

Also Choti is kinda yet to see who the real Agastya is cos now its cheater and heartless as today he again hurted her. 

I hope this marriage will help her and let her see that... 

Pushpa is def playing some game, and she is going to lose Agastya like this...   

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Exactly how long will Agastya keep quiet whilst his newly wedded wife and his daughter keep being taunted and abused. 

He needs to step up.

He is a good man, a good father but he disappoints himself when he let's his mother say whatever and whenever...

A good friend tried to be but failed when he took that restaurant wrongly to give to his mother's stubborn demand. 

He needs to step to be a good husband now... their wedding vows during the pheras need to be fulfilled etc. 

And Choti told him that a good son doesnt fulfil his mother's wrong demands, but stands and supports the truth.

Also Choti is kinda yet to see who the real Agastya is cos now its cheater and heartless as today he again hurted her. 

I hope this marriage will help her and let her see that... 

Pushpa is def playing some game, and she is going to lose Agastya like this...   

Waise bhi, they seemed to have planned to kill Guddan but khudd ka beta hospital pahunch gaya. 

Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Waise bhi, they seemed to have planned to kill Guddan but khudd ka beta hospital pahunch gaya. 

Would Pushpa really go that far to kill Guddan...  abit extreme but then again this is a indian serial lol 

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Would Pushpa really go that far to kill Guddan...  abit extreme but then again this is a indian serial lol 

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ITV mein sab chalta hai