Jaan Sanu is spineless and he needs to go

sheldoncooper73 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I have disliked him since the first episode because of how easy it is to manipulate him but the last two episodes have just made me hate him. It has been so annoying how he keeps telling nikki to not hang out with rahul and when she says that she will hang out with him, he replies ‘mujhe faraq nahi parta’ like bro, tumhe clearly faraq parta hai. I have lost count for the number of times he has said he won’t talk to nikki ever again and then going to her literally 10 minutes later in the same episode. He has ZERO self respect. 

Today, for the first time, he made a smart decision. The plan to steal Eijaz’s bag was brilliant because if Abhinav, Rubina, Shardul or Kavita became captain, he would have easily come out as a 2nd preference, if not the first. It was a wonderful strategy and I was happy because finally, this task would be strategy based and not a display of physical strength. THIS IDIOT WENT AND TOLD HIS PLAN TO THE OTHER RED ZONE TEAMMATES. Ofcourse, they would tell him not to betray them because they are all Eijaz fangirls and fanboys. He then again had a chance when Nishant promised him that he would be Abhinav’s first preference after Pavitra refused to help Abhinav. He took Eijaz’s bag and put it back and then cried. What an idiot. 

He needs to go. Zero personality. Zero self respect.