THE UNANSWERED QUESTIONS....

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi... making a post after long time... 

This post is to makers or writers of show...

1. Why only MISHTI called home breaker? or else i may not know the meaning of it?

2. Why is Meenu being too harsh towards MISHTI? she proved many times she wont break family but Meenu never accepted it, why?

3. Why Mishti dont even know Abir saved her and admitted in hospital and saved  her from fire accident too?

4. Why all Maheshwari's never accepted MISHTI (except BP,BM) , What changed their in their family dynamics that accepting MISHTI became a problem?

5. Why MISHTI use to fear that this family will also leave her?

6. Why abuse or mental torture never answered and directly or indirectly encouraged it by all characters...

7. Why spiking drink, pushing from a human pyramid and cursing is not a crime?

8. Why ABIR didnt know , what happened with MISHTI on their GD and how she knows kunal truth?

9. What MISHTI even thought when she left ABIR, for not giving him baby?

10. Why ABIR left twice MISHTI, after marriage? (resort and fight after mishku)

11. Mishbir conversation is jaan of their relationship, but we didnt even get a proper conversation after their marriage?

12. Why MSIHBIR never worked towards their relation after marriage? either one of them listened to other but never worked and came to a middle ground

13. Why never ABIR's acceptance of love for MISHTI with Naanu, never came out?

14.Why kuhu's abortion plan, never came out?

15. Why Meenu's  kaands never came out? (Bringing Mishti father, making self accident on her on mish kunal GD)

16. Why everyone asks to MISHTI to say sorry, understand , compromise ? 

17. If this story is about MISHTI and MISHBIR struggles, thoughts , then why they never got fair chance to express herself ?

P.S: I m a fan of RS shows, as i use to like his story telling but  this show disappointed me...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Behind-d-scenes thumbnail

Exactly my thoughts. Thanks for the post

I would also like to add

Why abir never got to know that mishti came back and fought for him and their love during the breakup phase?

This are the reasons why at times I felt disconnected with the plots.

pallavi25 thumbnail

All valid questions but we won’t get answers. Writers use these illogical gaps and bloopers to create drama, If the characters communicated and villains/vamps misdeeds were all exposed then how will they build up drama and negativity? Main leads always have communication gaps so misunderstandings can be created. Sometimes even when one character is repeatedly saying something the other one refuses to understand so drama can continue. These are all writers tricks. 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ruhi I have bigger list.of questions starting from why was badi ma paying money to naman and hid the truth from BP and mishti.....and the list goes on and on ...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Lekin ab show khatam ho gaya toh likhne ka kya faayda ...

You see....πŸ˜ƒ

Aur is serial mein toh bilkul bhi jawab nahi hota πŸ˜†

Kanhaji ki ichha samajh ke bhool jaao lol πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ

Edited by Onyourface - 3 years ago
m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh dear. Totally valid questions and I am with you that we as audience deserved to see them getting answered. All of them, meenu's secrets, kuhu's secrets and mishti's lonely wars against mehul kapadia. But RS shows have a history of many answered questions. Even in PS he has left things that way (at least old days). 

So yeah, as much as I wish these secrets were open in the show, I will say my favorite line "Ye raaz bhi unhi ke sath chala gaya" πŸ€£

Ye raaz bhi usi ke saath chala gaya | Welcome : DesiMemeTemplates