Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Bollywood’s kind of crap within few good movies 😆

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

You're obviously one of those KSG fans who throw six-year-old kid-like tantrums at the slightest mention of her name. The index finger of Alia and Jhanvi? JHANVI? What drug are you on? 🤪You first need to know what "acting" is, btw. Also, grow the hell up. Btw I am not a 'fan' of any TV or Bolly actors. My love and admiration for them stop at their onscreen skills. 

Winget is one of the best and nuanced actors to have come on the small screen in recent times.

Best and Nuanced?🤣Are you serious? Winget is the floppest actress in the world. No one wants to watch her whether it's in movies or television.

Yes, Winget is not even the index finger of Alia and Janhvi. They both belong to filmy family and acting runs in their veins.. She's a waste of space.

Edited by WildestDreams - 3 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail

You're obviously one of those KSG fans who throw six-year-old kid-like tantrums at the slightest mention of her name. The index finger of Alia and Jhanvi? JHANVI? What drug are you on? 🤪You first need to know what "acting" is, btw. Also, grow the hell up. Btw I am not a 'fan' of any TV or Bolly actors. My love and admiration for them stop at their onscreen skills. 

Winget is one of the best and nuanced actors to have come on the small screen in recent times.

Jennifer has both beauty and the skills.

She has surely outshined in some roles, and she clearly has talent.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

I think for actresses, Bollywood doesn’t have much to offer. There are few female centric films with good roles.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I find her too one note to be honest 

Also lacking charisma

Pretty...but that’s abt it

I’ve seen her in saraswatichandra, kasautii, beyhadh and it seems like she’s always playing the same person with one exaggerated trait to differentiate one from another..

Saraswatichandra - emotional 

Kasautii - sweet 

beyhadh - obsessive

But when she delivers her lines, Cries, emotes there is legit no difference between the women she plays...not nuanced or versatile

And definitely not interesting enough for movies or tv

Lacks energy or fire on screen ..especially when playing someone like in beyhadh...a better actress would have made it iconic...

Edited by pathaka - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

Best and Nuanced?🤣Are you serious? Flop Winget is the floppest actress in the world. No one wants to watch her whether it's in movies or television.

Yes, Flop Winget is not even the index finger of Alia and Janhvi. They both belong to filmy family and acting runs in their veins. Flop Winget is a gutterchhap actress who doesn't even deserve to be in actress. She's a waste of space.

I'm so sorry I took your trolling seriously.  😆

Originally posted by: pathaka

Also lacking charisma

I’ve seen her in saraswatichandra, kasautii, beyhadh and it seems like she’s always playing the same person with one exaggerated trait to differentiate one from another..

Kasautii - sweet 

beyhadh - obsessive

But when she delivers her lines, Cries, emotes there is legit no difference between the women she plays...not nuanced or versatile

Lacks energy or fire on screen ..especially when playing someone like in beyhadh...a better actress would have made it iconic...

Er, Beyhadh is already iconic I guess. It's gone down as one of the cult shows in the history of Indian TV. And I could not find even 9ne similarity between Maya in Beyhadh and Zoya in Bepannah. Their facial creases were different. Heck, Maya looked like a time-bomb psycho ready to burst anytime, even when she wasn't doing anything.  Zoya, on the other hand, was the picture of pristine innocence. Zoya and Maya can be told apart simply by looking at Jennifer's face. She owns the characters really well.

Edited by Mahisa22 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pathaka

Also lacking charisma

Kasautii - sweet 

beyhadh - obsessive

IKR there was this particular scene in bepannah where she confronts her dead husband's by imagining him and chides him the whole scene and her performance looked so rehearsed and not organic I can see she is trying to act. Also, None of her shows rocked the trps charts like other top actress of their time sanaya had IPK drashti had MB Pooja S had MB and MK I don't remember any show of hers as a lead topping the trp charts 

But having said that she will be a good eye candy in films better than the likes of jhanvi and all (not sure if she can dance)

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I'm so sorry I took your trolling seriously.  😆

I'm not trolling you flop winget fan.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

In simple words - NO.