Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Well,i think its Extremely Dangerous and Extremely Tempting!!! 😉
I am not a strong girl but i would to try it once!!! 😛
Sweet17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I wud lov to tryy it tooo 😭
I reallly lovee watchin o readin anythnn to do wiv horror..n once ma best frnd n me even triedd to play a game like dis wiv the lights offf..but den she backed off the last min...I wudd dearrly love to try outt dis stufff thoo ill really freeak out but my frndss are nt so supportive abt these thngs..so i hav no one to try out wit 😭 😭

Mebbe v all frm IF shud get 2getha n play dis game 😉
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet17

I wud lov to tryy it tooo 😭
I reallly lovee watchin o readin anythnn to do wiv horror..n once ma best frnd n me even triedd to play a game like dis wiv the lights offf..but den she backed off the last min...I wudd dearrly love to try outt dis stufff thoo ill really freeak out but my frndss are nt so supportive abt these thngs..so i hav no one to try out wit 😭 😭

Mebbe v all frm IF shud get 2getha n play dis game 😉

haha but how is that possible ? via internet? phir to bloody mary internet se baahar aakar humein maar degi ! 😆
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
O YEAH!! THEY WORK!! AND TRUST ME...U DUN WANNA MESS WITH THE DEAD!!

I'VE TRIED IT ONCE...AND IT TOOK ME ABOUT A YR AND HALF TO GET OVER WAT I WENT THROUGH....
glamritz thumbnail

Originally posted by: tafarruz

I'VE TRIED IT ONCE...AND IT TOOK ME ABOUT A YR AND HALF TO GET OVER WAT I WENT THROUGH....

Hey! could you tell us wat hpnd if u dun mind? Pls Pls Pls!
Sweet17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tafarruz

Seriouslyy???Wot exctlyy did u go thruu???😕😕😕
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Well guyzz....lets jus say i've seenmy own loved one being sort of possesed for playin with that board...and yea...we lost concentration un the middle of the game..we all felt like our hands were burning..the entire room got sort of cold...and we just got scard and lost concentration...and the next thing me and my frens notice is that my best fren started acting strangley...and it gotten worse...he would scratch on the walls, talk about srange stuff in school...and he did try to attack one guy on the street very brutually...and his voice changed...he had to go through an exorcisim..THATS WHERE THE HORROR STARTED AND I DO NOT WANT TO TALK BOUT IT! 😭 srry
Sweet17 thumbnail
ohhmmyygodddd...it actualllyy workss denn??? 😕
glamritz thumbnail
that sounds scaryyyy .. but its strange how a mere board game can call the dead back ..
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
YES IT ACTUALLY WORKS!!

SO PLZZZ....DO NOT TRY IT...UNLESS U THINK U CAN GO THROUGH THE WHOLE CONCENTRATION PROCESS!!

The spirit wants to loose ur concentration by creating hungamas...like I said..u'll feel like ur hands are burning...ur feet are extremely cold...etc!