PLANCHETTE to call spirits ?

glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hi !

Well after watching that Shaitani Shabnam's episode (tht name is soo funny), i am juz a bit curious abt the whole concentration game to call spirits... i think its called planchettes.
I am just wondering.. does it work? has any1 of u or any1 u know tried it b4? I mean how can u call spirits thru a mere concetration game? In tht case, even calling God won't be impossible!
My fren's dad has tried it b4 but he just refuses to tell us wat happened. He just tells us to keep away frm such things n juz refuses to tell us his storyy...

So ya.. do u pp know this planchette chakkar or how it works? and is it dangerous or just filmi baatein?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelmoni thumbnail
i think it realy works cos i hav heard a few ppl talk abt it but never tried it b4... but wud want to πŸ˜• some1 told me watever u ask d spirit he/she tells u like wats gonna happen in ur future, will u pass or not, n so on.. but i guess i wud not belive it until i experience it my self...
natasshafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My cousins used to try it when I was 2 but they always kicked me out of the room! πŸ˜†
Don't know how it really works... πŸ˜•
glamritz thumbnail

Originally posted by: natasshafan

My cousins used to try it when I was 2 but they always kicked me out of the room! πŸ˜†
Don't know how it really works... πŸ˜•

Awwwwww so sad dear πŸ˜†!
But didn't they tell u wat hpnd or anything?

glamritz thumbnail

Originally posted by: don2006

It is kind of pyschic thing, u need to have deep concentration. Its like an urban legend. Definitely, you have to experience to believe upon it.

And to tell you the truth IT WORKS !
Just need to have strong heart and ATLEAST 2 PERSONS.

Have u tried it before? But will it have any "side-effects"?
as in won't it be like dangerous ultimately?
butterfly_2007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
why is it bad stuff are more tempting than good stuff lol?

Mina1005 thumbnail
yeah, I heard it is real and that it possesses evil forces and bad spirits. You should never attempt it because they say it disturbs the evil and it follows you. Some people say that you are cursed if you break the bond during the call of the dead....its really freaky. I have never actually done it, so I can't say for sure. But one thing is for sure, it does possess evil and it is dangerous to mess around with it. πŸ˜•
am_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
One time I tried to call a ghostπŸ˜† So my niece, nephew and I were sitting on the bed and we don't have that weird board thingy so we just used our hands! I was holding my nephew and niece's hands and they were holding mine and each others. I told them to close their eyes and say what I say (very typical in ghost stories) And they did that. But then suddenly the light bulb gave a big crack and the light went off. And I'm a girl who gets scared really soon! So I screamed as if somebody tried to kill me seeing me my nephew and niece screamed 2! So I opened the door and let my nephew and niece get out first! Then I got out and saw it wasn't only the room we were in but it was like the whole house! And that wasn't bcuzz we called a ghost it was bcuzz the bulb got fused and that snapped so hard that the whole house had a short circuit!πŸ˜†
sweetsang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
they are called ouija boards n me 2 have heard thigs taht if u break or disturb during the calling it will haunt i think there was such an episode in previous aahat or anakhaee im nt sure
glamritz thumbnail
ya i heard too! tht u hv to hAve full concentration on these stuff otherwise u can be at a dangerous disadvantage if someone breaks the game or loses concentration.

But does any1 know wat the coin does? i mean i know a coin involved in one of the board games. i think planchette. but how does it move? And how can u be soo sure that nooone from ur friend circle is playing a fool and moving the coin to scare u all?