Naina looks like Aashka Goradia

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

she is a big waste.come to BB house to eat and sleep.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Splitsvilla se kisi ko lana hi hai to Kavya jesi bold ladki laani chahiye ... 

Har bar nikamme splitsvillan ko laate hai

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No😕

I have much hopes from Naina but she have turned into a phuski and big waste. I was hoping for Naina vs Nikki where I wanted Naina to bandbajoying Nikki but now toh i didn't have any hopes from Naina. No toh after joining Ruby group she will turn into a sidekick and puppet of Ruby like Jasmine and Nishant. I think BB will definitely eliminate her if she didn't up her game👎🏼

Candy_Crush thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abjini

No😕

I have much hopes from Naina but she have turned into a phuski and big waste. I was hoping for Naina vs Nikki where I wanted Naina to bandbajoying Nikki but now toh i didn't have any hopes from Naina. No toh after joining Ruby group she will turn into a sidekick and puppet of Ruby like Jasmine and Nishant. I think BB will definitely eliminate her if she didn't up her game👎🏼

may be she taking time to analyze ppl..hope she ll open up in next week atleast .. 

She already started with nomination against Nikki .. hope to see some Nikki vs Naina drama 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

When she first appeared on stage, I thought she looked like Nagma, yesteryear’s actress.

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Masal_Wow

she looks a lot like Aashka Goradia what do you think

yes, almost.

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Nope.  

P.s  ignore kk 

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abjini

No😕

Totally !!

Based on her answers on the BB quiz, she seems like she has watched like a regular audience would do, without missing  a thing from any of the episodes. 

So, naturally expectations would be that she would jump right in, but she is hardly seen, not even as much as Shardul. 
she is just watching the tamasha. 
Am sure she knows one needs to get into the game right from the get go.

love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly, glad somebody brought this up. I mentioned in DDT when I first saw her on stage. 

She looks like a mix of Priyanka Chopra and Aashka of Season 6 

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wasn't she working in one of Balaji's shows?

OT: there is some similarity but Aashka looks far better even after the surgeries