Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Jay & bani were represented as stars in sky & veer as moon , when teer came there were 2 moons.

Moon is definitely strong from stars.

What does it indicates ?

Akesh/veer is more powerful than bani & jay as markand was saying veer will become very powerful noone can defeat him .

Why was teer kept separate from d family ?

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I think the cvs are not still sure about the track. From veer talk it seemed teer was not mentally strong. Thats y his family kept him in lock. But now seems his dad is hiding something big from him by locking someone else...may be all mystery wbout teer is connected to veer past

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don't know what are the dynamics of this track but I do have a prediction it may or may not be true. I guess Veer's mom is naagin and the 'Gandhak Pathhar' was given to him by his mom only that's why it heard Bani's plea.

Also I don't know if they intend on showing the cheels powerful but yes it is indicated several times that snakes are helpless towards them unless they hurt them first which has always been some sort of sign to me which obviously I don't know what..

I think Teer was just a means to an end. Cvs did not think the track through and needed something to happen in order to introduce the revenge marriage thing and Jay had to be made negative. After killing Noor the only important person left was Jay and since he could not have Been killed they made a new character Teer. This is what I feel. I don't know if it's true or just an idea.

1148401 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Jay & bani were represented as stars in sky & veer as moon , when teer came there were 2 moons.

Moon is definitely strong from stars.

What does it indicates ?

I feel star and moons shows that they belong to different clans. Jai and bani are stars as they belong to nag where as teer and veer are moons as they belong to cheel clan.

Akesh/veer is more powerful than bani & jay as markand was saying veer will become very powerful noone can defeat him .

I think he might inherit powers from his mom( if she is a nagin) that way veer will become powerful as he will possess the powers of his dad's clan(cheel) and his mom's clan( nagvansh).That way he will pose a threat to markat as well. I also feel Bani's ultimate reason for rebirth is protection of veer just an assumption

Why was teer kept separate from d family ?

--i feel since balwant is not the actual father of veer..and since teer possess no benefits for him he is kind of abandoned kid. It does not matter for balwant if he stays alive or not as he does not have any feelings towards him..that must have kept him seperate from the family.

Word Count: 0