Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

So sorry to hear about your uncle.

But I wonder if he actually got cured, sometimes it returns you know. Im surprised how quick they made the announcement. Or maybe, he was suffering from a long time and it became public recently?

Call me a pessimistic person all you want. But most cancers take life. Ppl don't really recover from it - Haan, breast cancer is a one of the rare ones that most people get cured from or Cancers found in early stage.

It's one of the most horrific thing to happen to a human, it not just takes a toll on you physically but plays with your mental health as well. I have seen the most chirpy ppl going into a shell eventually.

adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Eboza

That was fast. So maybe his cancer was diagnosed in an early stage than some people made it out to be. What kind of cancer does he have?

Roman reigns (a wrestler) got cured of leukemia in 4 months.

Maanayata did say not to speculate his stage but this can also be temporary and they’re celebrating too soon.

He showed a scar recently and said he got it because of cancer so maybe it was surgically removed. The video was posted here with aalim.

Anyways people never surprise me, the bull some are spewing here, truly there’s no hope for humanity.

Ps: according to reports it was lung cancer but they never confirmed it.

Edited by adventurousman - 3 years ago
beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: adventurousman

Roman reigns (a wrestler) got cured of leukemia in 4 months.

Maanayata did say not to speculate his stage but this can also be temporary and they’re celebrating too soon.

He showed a scar recently and said he got it because of cancer so maybe it was surgically removed. The video was posted here with aalim.

Anyways people never surprise me, the bull some are spewing here, truly there’s no hope for humanity.

Ps: according to reports it was lung cancer but they never confirmed it.

the scar he pointed out was on the head...wasnt he suffering from lung C

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaOXrWDkc7w

adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: beena_jon

the scar he pointed out was on the head...wasnt he suffering from lung C

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaOXrWDkc7w

as I said that's according to reports. also read my other post. and what procedure was done on his head, we don't know.

Originally posted by: adventurousman

for those who are doubting https://www.india.com/entertainment/sanjay-dutt-looks-weak-in-a-recent-pic-shared-by-fan-netizens-express-concern-4162346/

a cursory Google search shows he never confirmed what stage or exactly what cancer he has.

However, he was hospitalised due to shortness of breath, probably stemming from a pleural effusion, which could be a malignant effusion.

I do remember some news article saying it's a malignant effusion with bilateral involvement. That makes it Stage 4 (M1

I hope they aren't downplaying the illness and acting like it's completely cured when it's just palliative treatment at this point

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/exclusive-the-sad-details-of-how-sanjay-dutt-learnt-he-has-lung-cancer/articleshow/77512085.cms

ps: bhatt doesn't have the guts to even ask sanju to do something like this for a movie nor would it benefit the movie nor would sanju ever do that.

Edited by adventurousman - 3 years ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Call me a pessimistic person all you want. But most cancers take life. Ppl don't really recover from it - Haan, breast cancer is a one of the rare ones that most people get cured from or Cancers found in early stage.

It's one of the most horrific thing to happen to a human, it not just takes a toll on you physically but plays with your mental health as well. I have seen the most chirpy ppl going into a shell eventually.

Thyroid cancer doesn’t, know a few friends who have it and are doing fine. Low grade skin cancer doesn’t and ofc Breast Cancer but it’s highly physically draining.

The thing is no one can ever be cured just in remission or no evidence of disease.