Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

for those who are doubting https://www.india.com/entertainment/sanjay-dutt-looks-weak-in-a-recent-pic-shared-by-fan-netizens-express-concern-4162346/

a cursory Google search shows he never confirmed what stage or exactly what cancer he has.

However, he was hospitalised due to shortness of breath, probably stemming from a pleural effusion, which could be a malignant effusion.

I do remember some news article saying it's a malignant effusion with bilateral involvement. That makes it Stage 4 (M1

I hope they aren't downplaying the illness and acting like it's completely cured when it's just palliative treatment at this point

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/exclusive-the-sad-details-of-how-sanjay-dutt-learnt-he-has-lung-cancer/articleshow/77512085.cms

Edited by adventurousman - 3 years ago
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Is it a possibility that he got AIDS, but they're saying it's cancer? 

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Is it a possibility that he got AIDS, but they're saying it's cancer? 

πŸ˜†

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Indian media said he has Stage 3 or Stage 4 cancer but we all know they are unreliable. They will print any crap without confirming.

It's possible it was a very early stage but even then, this quick a recovery does not sound realistic. He was only diagnosed 3 months ago. He never stayed in a hospital for more than a few hours so it's unlikely that he had surgery of any kind. He didn't have chemo either since he never lost his hair. Maybe he had radiation therapy? 

Something doesn't sound right about this.

not all chemo make you lose hair

there are diff types of chemo for diff cancers..i know the ones for breast make you lose hair and the ones for colon for eg does not

having said that..it is exceptionally fast..it for sure cannot be metastatic lung cancer..must be stage 1 or 2..may be media reported the wrong stage

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Reminds me of that one kid in my college who skipped mid terms because he had β€œ leukaemia β€œ which miraculously got cured when they were over.

Bakugo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations sanju and his family πŸ˜‡

Mistyy thumbnail

Hmm , it’s stage IV ..too soon to claim he is cancer free. But I am glad his treatment is going in right direction.

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

So call fake news created by so call c baba 🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

I don't think it was stage 4, there are several rounds of chemo before one can be declared cancer free. Maybe he meant, he is beating the cancer and scans are looking good but he is not cancer FREE yet? This is impossible, it must be stage 1 then or stage 0.

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Did he fill out the form at the hospital though?πŸ˜›