Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Something is off with this information, late stage lung cancer is very serious and while science has made some progress in it's treatment using combinations of chemotherapy, a platinum and immunotherapy with medication such as ;Keytruda etc.. It is still a battle that does not resolve that fast. At any rate my sincere hope is that it is correct information and I wish him and all people suffering from this the very best. I still believe in miracles and hope every day a cure is found to cure this evil that has harmed so many. My prayer goes out to you Sanjay.

I am glad that he is....but this doesn't make any sense.....a 4th stage lung cancer cured so quickly🤔

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Miracle in maths field if true . When agencies are in b town some ve lung cancer n ran away to US n some had cov n some vacationing in US , Goa, Dubai 🤷‍♀️

HotFuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lung cancer and such quick recovery

954014 thumbnail

afaik a round of chemo takes about 3 months... and then they'll do a scan ..

GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VintageWine

You said these few days back na... Man! Ek toh you're too good at gauging stuff. Secondly how can they stoop so low? Daar nahi lagta? How can anyone use the dreaded C for whatever reasons!

Khair if he genuinely had it, it is a massive miracle that he has cured from it so soon.

He had committed worst crimes aur yeh toh....

Edited by GumGum - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Miracle or a stunt

GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The hospital where he goes regularly (Not for his cancer, for regular checkup) might have sent him notice to clarify that they have not been treating him for cancer or else they won't play along. Toh he was in a hurry to declare himself cancer-free. Nahin toh hospital wale bhaanda phod dete.

Edited by GumGum - 3 years ago
NightonEarth thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kausa Cancer itni jaldi cure hota hai? almost Everyone from my mother's side had/has cancer. Dengue hai kya yeh ? 15 din mein khatam.

Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

So happy for Sanjay and his family