Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: desigal90

I hope this is true but wasn't he stage IV?
And lung cancer is very hard to treat unless it's stage 1 and localized and resettable. And even then I'm not sure you'd be able to avoid chemo or radiation. This doesn't sound right.

My khala has lung cancer since 2016; and she's still fighting it.

was it confirmed that he has stage IV cancer ??

My grandfather had stage IV oesophageal cancer and he couldn’t recover

and I hope your khala gets better soon

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Indian media said he has Stage 3 or Stage 4 cancer but we all know they are unreliable. They will print any crap without confirming.

It's possible it was a very early stage but even then, this quick a recovery does not sound realistic. He was only diagnosed 3 months ago. He never stayed in a hospital for more than a few hours so it's unlikely that he had surgery of any kind. He didn't have chemo either since he never lost his hair. Maybe he had radiation therapy?

Something doesn't sound right about this.

GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lesson: They can fake anything to manipulate janta.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Stage four lung cancer cured in less than month😳

nhrb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Was he suffering from lung cancer or pneumonia?🤓

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

So was this all for his movie promotion?? Sadak 2 got released and just within 2 months he got recovered, that's also when he was in stage 4 as per the reports. The celebs and their PR can go to any extent in order to promote their films.🤪 Sadak 2 still couldn't draw the audience anyways

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GumGum

Aren't they fearful? Who would make up something like cancer? Only KRK has done it so far. I hope Sanjay didn't. That would be evil and insane. 🤬

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GumGum

You said these few days back na... Man! Ek toh you're too good at gauging stuff. Secondly how can they stoop so low? Daar nahi lagta? How can anyone use the dreaded C for whatever reasons!

Khair if he genuinely had it, it is a massive miracle that he has cured from it so soon.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

the media reports said he had stage 3 lung cancer, which is one of the later stages, it does seem quite confusing as to how he could have recovered this quickly, lung cancer is one of the most aggressive forms of cancer and it progresses into the later stages quite quickly. How many rounds of chemo or radiotherapy did he have in just 1-2 months? People with stage 3 lung cancer usually take a few years to recover from it, not 1-2 months

Glad he has recovered, but it would help if Sanjay explained himself which stage of lung cancer he was at and for how long has he has been getting treatment, coz he only went to Dubai for treatment for 1 month, the rest of the time he has been in Mumbai

when rishi had cancer he had to stay in nyc for 1-2 years for constant treatment

Edited by zara321 - 3 years ago
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Happy for his kids. But man this is so weird 🤔