How will Choti guddan and Agastya's wedding happen?

swapralina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I don't know what the cv's have in store for us but I can see no way puspha agreeing to their marriage or choti getting married to Agastya by cheat like how guddan did.I hope something new happens and not wedding by cheat.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

So many ways it can go 

But Yes there is no way Pushpa is going to agree. 

I either think Agastya will step and marry Guddan if he sees she is the best for his daughter...    as Nia is like the evil stepmother types.

Or there is some kind of wedding swap which seems unlikely but i dont trust Money Birla too. 

Or Choti Guddan marries Agastya to save Rashi and him from Nia who is evil and is hurting Rashi  (cos if Choti says what she sees, no one would believe her)   

Also i wouldnt surprise if there is a parallel with Choti and her mother 

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago
Kanishant thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

So many ways it can go 

But Yes there is no way Pushpa is going to agree. 

I either think Agastya will step and marry Guddan if he sees she is the best for his daughter...    as Nia is like the evil stepmother types.

Or there is some kind of wedding swap which seems unlikely but i dont trust Money Birla too. 

Or Choti Guddan marries Agastya to save Rashi and him from Nia who is evil and is hurting Rashi  (cos if Choti says what she sees, no one would believe her)   

Also i wouldnt surprise if there is a parallel with Choti and her mother 

@bold for me this one is justifiable  looking at the current track...

Lennie thumbnail

I think that reason stands out more as well, and pretty much all the rituals will be done by Guddan before someway ...  symoblism

I wouldnt mind seeing Agastya finally breaking the marriage to Nia, if Rashi finally confesses and admits she wants Choti Guddan has her mother... 

Lennie thumbnail

I did think of this before but i thought naa it wont happen lol, cos i dont see Pushpa agreeing to see this and more so Choti Guddan never agreeing to 

But somehow judging from tidbits i saw, i think Choti and Money marriage is going to be fixed ðŸ˜•  Hence a swap will happen i think  

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I honestly think it’s the little one maybe switches things up with some help. Not sure how. It’s going to be super interesting though. 

Lennie thumbnail

I also feel like Rashi is gonna do something and obviously Lord Krishna is going to bless it as it has done with every ritual in the auspicious timing