Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Who does she think she is? ๐Ÿ˜•

Sivani123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Eijaz's face. ๐Ÿ’”

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃejaz character is really funny  still not understanding his character ๐Ÿค”.. Rubina was right.. She is very smart point giving ๐Ÿ˜‰

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She was hella hateful and demeaning there. I was disgusted. Who the hell does she think she is? Nasty woman. 

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Pride always has a fall ....watch out Rubina. Bigger celebs than you have participated in the past and ended up losing all their fans because of their arrogance.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarzoo47

She always goes OTT she ain't even funny, eijaz was shocked at this vile women .

Ughh shes so classless and the way she speaks yuck 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Who does she think she is? ๐Ÿ˜•

#1 bahu of Colors jo kuch arso mein ghar baithi hogi lol

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Hats off to Eijaz for maintaining his calm in the face of this nonsense, degenerative mind and acting like housemates are begging for votes. She is so so full of herself and that is why day 1 I have never found it in myself to fully root for her. Her and Abhinav think they are about to win Nobel Peace Prize for being the mahaan housemates of the century 

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I really donโ€™t understand with what authority did she brag about fan votes? Eijaz is much Senior to her and has done a lot of work over the years.  To Demean him on the basis on voting was the most ridiculous thing. All this just because you have nothing else to say to him to prove your point ? And apparently some people have declared her as the winner of this season :(

I am warming up to eijaz ... he seems to be kind of different. I wish he is more vocal though! He could have easily blasted her today for her comments.  

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I never watched a single show of her until Bigg boss and I am so happy whenever I saw her face in a show I was not interested in watching but I thought itโ€™s big boss so I was interested to watch her. But disappointed in her attitude. I like jasmine so far but she seems weak and needs to be strong and real about her life. I donโ€™t why they are acting holier than thou even jasmine. They all need to stop pretending in the show. Rubina is mean and strong at the same time lol