AnushkhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Guys!!! This is the continued track of my first TS on Ronakshi which I was writing.. I had completed in wattpad and now I decided to post the rest here...

This is continued from where Pulkit enters the corridor of SSH, where the Sippy family is present...guilty and shocked at the turn of the events. Rohit is completely heartbroken at his wife, Sonakshi's apparent demise...

Pulkit stormed inside acknowledging noone, his vision fastened on only Rohit. Rohit had never seen Pulkit so angry. It was as if he was shaking with barely restrained fury.

"Congratulations Dr.Sippy! Di is dead and you are finally free." He spat! 

"Pulkit!" 

Someone said but it went unheard. Rohit just hung his head in shame. To be frank he wanted someone to berrate him. Maybe that would reduce this slicing guilt ravaging his heart. 

"You are happy now Dr.Sippy? She is dead. This is what you wanted right? How could you do this to her!!? She loved you. She trusted you and you didn't spare a minute before doubting her?" 

He snapped not caring to mince the words or even consider that they were in the hospital. YK wanted to say something but Pulkit didn't let him speak more angry at Rohit's silence, 

"You told her you hated her? Really!!! Really Dr.Rohit!!! You could have run a sword through her rather than say those horrible words. You knew it broke her heart...."

Rohit stared at his intern, his bloodshot eyes wide in horror and disbelief that Pulkit could even think that he would ever be able to hate his Sona. Didn't he know that, that day he was in grip of that....the earliest poison known to man...alcohol? Didn't he know that he was basically blabbering nonsense? Didn't he know that he would rather run a sword through his own heart before even thinking of hating his Sona? Rohit couldn't help but try to defend himself in that one sphere...his only saving grace though he knew he was far beyong salvation now. 

"No..No! Pulkit! I was too angry to think at that time. I didn't mean a single word! I swear! Please...please trust me!" Rohit choked in his tears.

"TRUST YOU!!!? Yeah! Like you trusted my Di! You and your precious family broke her. You didn't even accompany her to the police station inspite knowing the trauma of it all! You maybe a perfect son but sorry to say you are a terrible husband Dr.Rohit sir! I would not be surprised if later it comes out that it was not an accident rather it was a suicide!!" He screamed. 

Rohit covered his face with his hands moaning in pain.  

The nurses and other doctors where shocked into inaction by the enfolding scene in front of them. Never in their wildest and weirdest dreams had they ever even managed to think that they would see their inanimate emotionless boss in such a state. Rohit Sippy had always maintained a supercalm and dignified exterior in front of his staff. They couldn't believe that he could seem so vulnerable. They were basically seeing him crumble into a mess in front of their eyes.

And Dr. Pulkit!!! Holy Hell! Who knew the sweet innocent Pulkit Rastogi could suddenly explode like a fire spitting volcano, so ruthless in his acerbic verbal assault!?

Now that they've witness this first hand, they decided noone should ever get on the bad side of the short man. 

"Pulkit....please..! I realise that you are angry and rightfully so but....please...look at Rohit! Atleast wait till he is composed..." Ajit tried to pacify him but Pulkit looked like he could care less and that he wasn't finished yet. He kept on mercilessly cracking the whip on Rohit's bleeding chest.

"You know it wasn't even suicide! It is murder! And you did it! You killed her! She was pushed beyond her breaking point. You used her and threw her away like a broken used up toy." 

Rohit just snifled desperately to refrain from crying out loud. He knew Pulkit was right. He killed her....his Sona. But to hear it openly was unbearable. 

The Sippy family was too stunned seeing the usually happy go lucky, carefree Pulkit spew venom so ruthlessly, to react or say anything at all. 

But Pulkit wasn't done yet....

"Aap ne pichle janam mein kuch aache karm kiye honge Dr. Rohit Sippy jo aapko iss janam mein Sona di mili thi par unhone zarroor kuch paap kiya hoga joh iss janam mein unhe aap mil gaye! Actually it none of your fault! Its her fault! Pata hai last bar unse phone pe baat hui tab bhi woh keh rhi thi aapke paas jaane ko. Unhe laga tha aapki jaan ko koi khatra hai. She was still concerned for you! So yeah! It was her fault that she fell in love with a monster like you!" 

Rohit whimpered trying to unsuccessfully plead him to just stop when the voice rang out breaking the deafening silence effectively.

"PULKIT!!! Aise baat karte hai aapne jiju se? Where are your manners!!!?"

Pulkit turned shocked. Rohit stood up with wobbly legs staring disbelievingly at the source of the voice. 

Her voice.

There she was standing so forlorn yet ethereal. Her blue saree was sticking to her voluptuous curves unashamedly and her silky hair was frizzy and dishevelled beautifully. There were cut marks and little wounds over her hands and neck, a little one in her forehead. But mostly she was unharmed, just up bit banged up. 

Rohit looked towards her like a dream scared to even breathe as if the slightest shift in the air would make her disappear.  He extended his arm towards her as if trying to touch her yet afraid that he'll clutch at nothing but air and that she was nothing but a figment of his overwrought imagination. 

No she was a dream....the one which he desperately wanted to be the truth. Or better he had died and gone to heaven.

And if that is true then he is grateful to whoever is sitting upstairs for giving him an undeserved yet merciful escape from that petrifying purgatory into which his life had turned. 

Rohit walked slowly towards her, his feet stumbling and uttered her name like a forbidden whisper...

"Sona...." 

To be continued...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smile10000 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I missed Pulkit in the second half of the show.. I so wished to see Rohit-Pulkit's bond during Pulkits internship in Sippy Hospital..I would have loved to see Pulkit being protective and taking a stand for Sona in front of Sippy family.. 

AnushkhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smile10000

I missed Pulkit in the second half of the show.. I so wished to see Rohit-Pulkit's bond during Pulkits internship in Sippy Hospital..I would have loved to see Pulkit being protective and taking a stand for Sona in front of Sippy family.. 

Exactly!!! Me too.. thats why I showed him like this...