Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Rubina was so right today and tomorrow she's staking a stand for BB ghatiya kachra task. Ab aayegi akal BB ki thikaane!!!😎😎😎😎🥳

.Sarcasmazing. thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Yay you go Rubina #WomanPower 🤣

I love the burns she gives to all others. She's not confused, more like clear about her stand and some people don't like that. Shukla is so openly triggered by her, it's absolutely hilarious. She earns a thousand points from me just for her ability to so easily crawl under his skin and make him so visibly rattled. Even Hina seems impressed with her now 😆

fitoori_kudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Personally my dislike for sid will not come here ..For me Rubina is such a pathetic personality of this season .. i never thought yeah itna jealous ho sakte hain dusre contestants se 👎🏼

Oppa I don't think she is jealous of nikki & why she should be?  She knows that in the end it's the 'janta' who is going to decide the winner 

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She is totally fun and a different kind of contestant. Hope she doesn’t change.

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Well after almost 2 weeks i finally have sumone to root for...it was not just Gauhar n Hina but I too saw d winner of this season today...Rubina ne faad daala bhai aaj n hope aage bhi aise hi band bajati rahe...Rubina for d win!!!🥳

Swiftie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

while she made a good point, she completely ruined it by not knowing when to shut up the very next day by refusing to do a task.

Task nahi kar rahi ho to show me kya kar rahi ho.

Edited by NeonLights. - 3 years ago
AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Rubina was fire today⭐️⭐️

Nikki ka confirmed ka status Bach gaya but  powerful Rubina ki jhalak Aj dekhne no mil gayi .

So glad she is not double faced like Nishant and jaan and not spineless like ejaz and pavitra.

Aj jaise abhinav Rubina k liye stand le raha tha waisa he stand Nishant Nikki ke liye le raha tha😆

Nikki ko apne liye bolne ki zarurat he nai padi , sab Nishant ne he fight kiya Nikki ke liye😉

I am glad rubina ne kiske dimag me zyada kachra task reject kar diya👍🏼 

Lagta hai  jaise last season bigg boss ne Rashmi la confidence toda tha waise he rubina ki halat karna chahte hai but glad to see Rubina can go against Bigg Boss too⭐️

Nishant is not double faced he could've said no for the confirmed contestant but no he didn't do that he said yes

He just explained her to change her attitude for her betterment in the show coz he believes strongly in one quote

Be careful how you treat people what u do to others has a funny way of coming back to you

That's all he wanted to say

BTW presenting ur honest opinion is not being double faced it shows u care for the person at the same time by voting in her favor he showed his integrity to her dear🙂