Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

only losers resort to playing all these x,y,z cards when they have nothing else working for them (sorry for my harsh words)

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kajal21

They r deeply involved in their characters😆

that is why still she is looking fake 👎🏼

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

that is why still she is looking fake 👎🏼

No doubt😆

dapundit thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Let real rubina come out (slowly coming out) , you will see how annoying she is. I wish abhinav goes ahead and she gets voted out . Heheh

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

There was nothing like 'women empowerment' or 'woman power'. I don't understand this 'woman card' when they are competing against man as well. Obviously women are physically weaker than men, but you cannot blame men when tasks are given by big boss, and their tasks are all about pull-push drag-drop. You cannot go around and blame men when they are just trying to win the task and they are physically strong is not their fault. Girls should go and complain to big boss... Either give them separate task or don't give them tasks where physically strong men would obviously get benefit. That's it.

Coming to Rubina, she was totally illogical, but 'woman power' is not an abuse. Why does anyone need to get triggered with those 2 words? Just tell her that there was no woman power in this task. Didn't Hina make it clear that task was not about women power because both are woman? Why does anyone need to drag it beyond a point? This is big boss, you cannot expect from contestants to be politically correct and logical. Shukla having objection doesn't make sense, he was not competing, he is not a contestant. Nikki should have confronted Rubina that if Jasmin's victory is woman power, what would you call my victory?

If this was her game to taunt Shukla, then well played. She knows that bully cannot stand words like 'woman power'... but I don't think she's smart enough to notice that. 

hasini009 thumbnail

IMO Ruby ye kehna chahti thi ki girls ek dusre se tough fight kiye hain unlike boys ki ‘tu idhar aa, tu aa idhar’ swimming pool ke gol gol ghumna😆

Pavitra-Ruby ke task khatam hone ke baad bhi Pavitra se wohi bola ki we played good unlike men.

Edited by hasini009 - 3 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I thought Rubina’s intention about the women power wasnt wrong yesterday maybe she said just casually, but i m seeing ppl r pointing out about how she used it for taunting and also she smirked which i didnt notice. Problem of Rubina she has some strong points but she doesnt justify it reall well. She could have clarified to Sid Shukla that her intention wasnt wrong!
Idk whats with her but when she brought the milk packet to explain the basket thing that was hilarious 🤣