Rubina's voice for transgender

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Rubina took stand and requested shehzad to apologies the transgender community which is really appreciable. 

I like that shehzad also listened her and said sorry on camera.

Such a small things shows her personality trait and it's good to see that she respects transgender community otherwise dunia mai aise bhi log hote hai jo transgender bhi ek insaan hai waisa sochna he nai chahte.

Apne makeup and kapdo ke liye to koi bhi stand le sakta hai but transgender ke respect ke liye stand lena i feel more outstanding.

PS: I am not anyone's fan yet. I like abhinav shukla's personality. I find rubina cute with little slow brain. This post is just to appreciate her because her gesture touched my heart.

Edited by sweet_tania - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Even I found it quite commendable!!I don't like Rubina much but really liked how she firmly told Shehzad to apologise to the community!!

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Rubina know the value and importance of Transgender community because she has played a role of a transgender woman in her successful show Shakti on Colors. It showed the struggles of a transgender. That's why she made Shehzad apologize promptly. πŸ˜Š

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Rubina know the value and importance of Transgender community because she has played a role of a transgender woman in her successful show Shakti on Colors. It showed the struggles of a transgender. That's why she made Shehzad apologize promptly. πŸ˜Š

I had watched few episodes of shakti and her character soumya.

Good to see that out of her serial character, as a "Rubina" she took stand for transgender.

Everyone says you should show your true personality on this show, you should take a stand for right thing etc etc . If i see it like this way , i find taking stand for own kapda juta is nothing in front of standing for one community's respect.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Yes I too loved that she did that. We need to stop using the LGBTQ community as a way to insult people.

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Completely agree.Loved how she told Shehzad to apologise. 

If that kapda n makeup is a dig at Nikki then she is the first one to say chhaka/hijda gaali nahi hote hain. 

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Queen Rubina always staking stand for the right things. πŸ‘

& she rightly said, stop using LGBTQ+ terms as something derogatory or to insult others. Being a tans or anyone from LGBTQ+ community isn't anything to be ashamed about. 

Glad she raised her voice for an imp. issue, or else we've seen people insulting them on the show earlier, like homophobic Kushal or Rajeev insulting & mocking Vivek/Imam. 

Edited by Oye_Chup_Kar - 3 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: elim

Completely agree.Loved how she told Shehzad to apologise. 

If that kapda n makeup is a dig at Nikki then she is the first one to say chhaka/hijda gaali nahi hote hain. 

yes she said chakka/hijda gali nai hota hai but that single line stand is not sufficient to correct the things a specially in india because india mai transgender ki koi respect nai hai so looking at this reality, it was good to see that rubina insists shehzad to say sorry and shehzad said sorry to that community for whom mostly no one feels sorry and never gives any respect too.

Edited by sweet_tania - 3 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

I loved that she raised her objection and took a stand for the communityπŸ‘πŸ‘ Much respect. 

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

I had watched few episodes of shakti and her character soumya.

Good to see that out of her serial character, as a "Rubina" she took stand for transgender.

Everyone says you should show your true personality on this show, you should take a stand for right thing etc etc . If i see it like this way , i find taking stand for own kapda juta is nothing in front of standing for one community's respect.

Yes I too have seen the episodes, but i found it very dramatic. 

Yes, she knows the struggles that's why she took stand. Good.

Many people still do not respect LGBTQIA+ community, and hence I liked when she made Shehzad realise his mistake. She's definitely good girl.