superb update..... nicely written 

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Part 2 

Beautiful and so Fantastic Update 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Why does Poorna not want them together? What had happened to them in the past?

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks a lot friends

Tera mera rishta purana...Our relationship is very old... Part 4

Thank you so much Priyanka Shaurya for the edit

Pranav took Sameera to his house.Madhavi was surprised to see Sameera.Sameera touched her feet.

Madhavi blessed her.

She caressed her and said:I am so happy that you are the one for my son.

Sameera:We are born for each other aunty.We took rebirth to be with each other.We will take rebirth again and again to be with each other.

Madhavi smiled.

Pranav:Mom,you are right.We have taken rebirth.

Madhavi:Means?

Pranav told her everything.

Pranav:Mom,Sameera’s grand mother is not believing my love.Do you think that I will kill Sameera?

Madhavi caressed his face.

Madhavi:I trust you my son.Not only in this life,in no other life you can harm Sameera or anyone else.I am sure that Dev has not killed Kaveri.

Sameera:We know that aunty.But dadi bua is not believing it.Only if we prove that Dev has not killed Kaveri,dadi bua will accept Pranav.

Madhavi:Don’t worry about that.We can dig the past and find out what happened that day.

Pranav and Sameera were confused.

Pranav:But how is it possible mom?

Madhavi smiled.

Madhavi:Hypnotism.

Pranav and Sameera smiled.

Madhavi did hypnotism to Pranav.

Madhavi:Pranav..you are travelling to your previous life.You are Dev now.What do you see now?

Pranav saw Dev and Kaveri romancing.

Dev:Kaveri…I love Kaveri.Kaveri also loves me.

Sameera smiled emotionally.

Pranav remembered Dev going to Kaveri’s room.He was shocked to see Kaveri lying down in a pool of blood.She was stabbed with a knife by someone.

Dev:Kaveriiiiiiiiii

Kaveri murmured:Dev…Dev…

Dev:Nothing will happen to you Kaveri.

Dev pulled out the knife from her body.But Kaveri took her last breath.Dev burst into tears.

Dev:Kaveriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Pranav fell unconscious.

Sameera got scared:Pranav!

Madhavi:Relax Sameera…

Madhavi sprinkled water on Pranav’s face.Pranav woke up.

Sameera was relieved.

Pranav:Mom!What did I see?

Madhavi:As we expected Dev is innocent.

Sameera:I knew it.

Pranav:But the real killer..

Madhavi:That is the problem.Dev saw only Kaveri who was stabbed.He did not see who stabbed Kaveri.

Sameera:But I might be knowing who killed Kaveri.Because I was the victim.

Madhavi:Yes only you can say who the real killer is.

Madhavi hypnotized Sameera.

Later she sprinkled water on the unconscious Sameera.

Sameera opened her eyes.

Sameera:Aunty…I can’t remember what I saw or I said.What did I say?

Madhavi and Pranav became dull.

Madhavi:You did not say anything Sameera.

Sameera was shocked:What?How is it possible?

Madhavi:I don’t know.But you did not remember anything.

Sameera became very upset:Now what will we do?How will we find the real killer?

Madhavi:We will try it again some other day.

Sameera:But I can’t wait to get dadi bua’s approval for our relationship.

Pranav:What will you do Sameera?

Sameera smirked.

Sameera pretended to drink poison.Poorna was shocked and panicked.She threw the poison bottle.

Poorna:Are you mad to commit suicide for that boy?

Sameera:Then what can I do Dadi bua?I cannot live without Pranav.If you don’t approve of our relationship I will die.

Poorna became very upset.

Poorna:Nothing is more important than your life.So I am agreeing you to be in a relationship with Pranav.

Sameera became so happy that she hugged her:Thank you so much dadi bua.

Poorna:But I don’t trust Pranav at all.My eyes will be always on him.If you have any doubt on him,just tell me.I will give him severe punishment.

Sameera smiled:Don’t worry dadi bua.That will never happen.One day you yourself  will accept Pranav wholeheartedly seeing his love for me.

Poorna:I hope so.

Sameera smiled.

The next day in college...

Pranav:I can't believe that your dadi bua finally accepted our relationship.But how did she agree?

Sameera said without facing his face:Because I pretended to do suicide.

Pranav was stunned:What ?You did suicide drama to make your grandmother accept our relationship?

Sameera:Yes.Because I knew that I am Dadi bua’s weakness and to protect my life she will agree to get me married to you.

Pranav:You drama queen!

They both laughed.

Sameera and Pranav engagement party....

Pranav:May I have the right to own you Sameera?

Sameera blushed:Yes Pranav.I belong only to you.

Pranav smiled and slipped the ring onto her finger.

Pranav:Make me yours Sameera.

He showed his finger to her.

With a smile she put the ring on his finger.

Sameera and Pranav were very happy,so as Madhavi.

Seeing Pranav-Sameera so happy Poorna became dull.

Madhavi looked at Poorna who was upset.

Madhavi:I know that you are worried.But trust me…my son Pranav is a very nice boy.

Poorna:But Pranav killed my sister in the past.

Madhavi:You are wrong.I did his hypnotism.

She explained to her that Dev had not even seen who stabbed Kaveri.

Poorna:I don’t believe in such things.If you are so sure about it why did’nt you do Sameera’s hypnotism?

Madhavi:I did that too.But unfortunately she could not remember anything from her past.

Poorna:If she had remembered she would have said that it was Dev who killed her.

Madhavi became upset.

Night….

After the party Sameera took bath and changed her clothes.

Poorna came to her room.

Poorna:You did not sleep yet?Are you not tired?

Sameera:I am so happy and excited that I am not able to sleep.

Poorna:You should not be so happy Sameera.It can only lead you to pain from where you can never escape.

Sameera:You are talking like this because you still feel that Pranav will kill me.But dadi bua…Dev did not kill Kaveri.

Unknown to them there was someone with a gun observing them behind the heavy curtains with 2 more people.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Who is out there watching? And how is he connected with the killer?

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

thank you for the pm and intriguing update

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 4 

Curious and Intriguing Update 

I was so hooked to this part 

and didn't want it to finish 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank u so much friends 4 supporting me.This story is ending.Plz do give a detailed comment.Plz write your favourite scene,your favourite character and why you liked this character the most

Tera mera rishta purana...Our relationship is very old...Part 5

After the party Sameera took bath and changed her clothes.

Poorna came to her room.

Poorna:You did not sleep yet?Are you not tired?

Sameera:I am so happy and excited that I am not able to sleep.

Poorna:You should not be so happy Sameera.It can only lead you to pain from where you can never escape.

Sameera:You are talking like this because you still feel that Pranav will kill me.But dadi bua…Dev did not kill Kaveri.

Unknown to them there was someone with a gun observing them behind the heavy curtains with 2 more people.

Poorna smiled:I know that Dev did not kill Kaveri di.

Sameera smiled:Really Dadi bua?Finally you believe that Dev is innocent.I am so happy.

Poorna:I always knew that Dev was innocent and he did not kill Kaveri di.Because I know who killed Kaveri di.

Sameera was confused:If you already knew that Dev did not kill Kaveri,why did you say that Dev killed Kaveri?You said that you know that who killed Kaveri.How do you know the real killer?

Poorna:Because I was also there when Kaveri di got killed.

Sameera was shocked:Then why did you hide the truth?I can’t understand anything.Who killed Kaveri?

Poorna:Kaveri di was killed by none other than me.I lied that Dev killed Kaveri so that you will ditch Pranav.But you were so blind in love that you were sure that Dev was innocent.

Sameera was shocked:I can’t believe it.Why did you kill Kaveri?

Poorna:Because she snatched my love Dev.I loved Dev since childhood.Kaveri di knew it.But she considered it as my childishness and went ahead with Dev with whom her marriage was fixed in childhood.

Sameera was shocked.

Flash back…

During the engagement function when Dev and Kaveri were romancing near the river 

(The credit for this edit goes to my dearest friend Priyanka)

Poorna was guarding them.But unknown to them she was burning with jealousy seeing them together.

Poorna could  not suppress her feelings anymore and she decided to confess her love to Dev.

Poorna confessed her love to Dev with a rose flower:Dev…I love you a lot.I need you.

Dev was shocked.

Dev:What are you saying Poorna?You know that Kaveri and I love each other.

Poorna:I know that.But trust me Dev.I love you more than Kaveri di loves you.Please leave Kaveri di and accept me.

Dev:Have you gone crazy Poorna?How could you even ask me to leave your sister and marry you.I love only Kaveri.You will get a better boy.

Dev walked away.

Poorna cried:Dev!

Kaveri was in her room before leaving to the mandap.

Poorna cried before Kaveri:I love Dev.I can’t live without Dev.

Kaveri was shocked:What are you saying Poorna?Are you in your senses?

Poorna:Yes didi.I love Dev.If I don’t get him I will go crazy didi.Please don’t marry him.Don’t go to the mandap.Please give me my Dev.Please let me marry Dev.

Kaveri got irritated.

Kaveri:Are you mad Poorna?Do you know what you are saying?What you feel for Dev is not love,but an immature infatuation.

Poorna:No...it's love.Please believe me didi.Please back out from the wedding and get me married to Dev.

Kaveri:Just before my wedding you are asking me to back out from my wedding?You know that Dev and my marriage was fixed in our childhood itself and we love each other very much.Then how can you say that you want to marry Dev instead of me today?

Poorna:I beg you di.Please don’t go to the mandap.Please refuse to marry Dev.

Kaveri became upset.

Kaveri:I really feel sad for you.But I can’t help you in this as I can’t hurt Dev for anyone.Please move..let me go to the mandap.

Poorna said angrily:No,I will not let you go from this room.I will not let you marry Dev.If Dev can’t be mine,he can’t be yours also.

Suddenly she took a knife and stabbed Kaveri.

Present…

Sameera was shocked to the core.

Poorna:Dev pulled out the knife from Kaveri di’s body to save her.But unfortunately he could not save her life.I took advantage of the situation and made others believe that Dev only killed Kaveri.Thus he got capital punishment.Like that I took revenge on Dev who rejected my love and Kaveri di who hurt me by loving the person I love.

Sameera wept:So you always hated me dadi bua?Then why did you nurture me?

Poorna:I loved you sincerely beta as you are my Rishikesh bhaiyya’s grand daughter.Though you resembled Kaveri di I thought that your resemblance to her was only genetic.But when you started dreaming of a boy I started doubting that you are the incarnated version of Kaveri di.So I started drugging your milk to erase your past memory.That’s why you could not remember who killed you when Madhavi hypnotized you.

Sameera was shocked.

Poorna:When you brought Pranav here,my doubt became true.I realized that Kaveri di and Dev have taken rebirth to reunite.I cannot share Dev with anyone else in any birth.So I decided not to let you and Pranav unite.That’s why I lied that Dev killed Kaveri di.But my plan flopped.You did suicide drama.So if I had’nt agreed to let you be with Pranav you would have doubted my love for you.After I realized that you are my Kaveri di,my love for you also vanished Sameera.Now you are my worst enemy.I can’t stand you anymore and I can’t bear your reunion with Pranav.So for that you need to die Sameera.

Sameera was shocked.

She shivered:You will kill me dadi bua?

Poorna:Yes.And again the blame will go to Dev..I mean Pranav.In the previous life,Dev was accused of killing Kaveri and got punished by the court.Like that in this life also Pranav will be accused of killing you and will be punished by the court.He will be hanged to death like last time.I will make false proofs against Pranav to prove that he killed you.

She laughed insanely.Sameera got scared.Sameera tried to run away.But Poorna held her hand and tried to stab her with a knife.But suddenly somebody held her hand.It was none other than Pranav.Poorna and Sameera were stunned to see him.Pranav pulled out the knife from her and threw it out of the window.Poorna was shocked.

Sameera:Pranav!  

Madhavi and a police officer with a gun also came from behind.He pointed his gun at Poorna.

Sameera and Poorna were stunned.

So the 3 mysterious people who were hiding behind the curtain were Pranav,Madhavi and the cop.

Madhavi:This is Inspector Rajeev.He is my brother.You may be wondering how we are here.Right?Because we knew that you will attack Poorna as you are a dangerous lady.

Poorna was stunned:But how did you start suspecting me?

Madhavi:You thought that by using low class cheap drugs you can erase Sameera’s past memories.But you were wrong.During hypnotism Sameera recalled everything and explained how she got killed by you.

Sameera and Poorna were shocked.

Pranav:We knew that Sameera loves you the most.So if we tell her that she herself confessed in subconscious level that she was killed by you in her previous birth she won’t believe it.

Madhavi:Also her subconscious confession regarding her death in previous birth will not be taken as a proof in the court as unfortunately people do not believe in such things and past birth memories.So we decided to expose you in a better way.We guessed that you may try to attack Sameera.We decided to check if tonight you will try to kill her.So as a trial we came here.Fortunately like we thought you tried to kill Sameera exposing yourself.Your game is over.

Pranav:We have recorded your statement.

Poorna was shocked.

Inspector Rajeev:Some constables from our department are also hiding in this house.You are under arrest Poorna.

Poorna was shocked.She tried to run away.But the constables caught her and handcuffed her.

She screamed.

Sameera embraced Pranav and cried.

Sameera:How could dadi bua be so cruel?

Pranav caressed her.

Pranav:She was only a nightmare in your life Sameera.Forget her.You have me and my mother.

Madhavi caressed her:Now onwards I am your mother.

Sameera hugged Madhavi.

After 2 years Pranav-Sameera finished their post graduation and got placed in a good company.

Finally their wedding day arrived.

Sameera sat on the mandap.

Seeing Pranav as the bride groom her face blossomed.

Sameera:I always dreamt of Kaveri and Dev's moment before the wedding.I wished to see their wedding in my dream.Finally my dream  is becoming real Pranav.

Pranav:Our incomplete wedding in the previous birth will be completed now.

They both shared a sweet eye lock.

They got married.

After a year they had a cute baby.They named her Aditi.

Aditi pouted when Sameera refused to give her too much of chocolate..Seeing her expression Sameera imitated her.

(The credit for this edit goes to the real editor who is unknown to me)

Pranav could not stop laughing seeing it and took their photograph.

Then they had a family hug.

The end

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

thanks for the pm

terrific update....

nice end 

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Read all the chapters. Surprised that Madhavi practices past-life regression therapy. The Pranav-Sameera love story began with a fight & they fell in love. Shocking that Poorna was Kaveri's killer. She was so much obsessed with Dev.

Nice ending.