was bani jealous?

nainaasharmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

watching back to the epi where mayuri just entered. was bani jealous? like to a certain extent was she even a little jealous when she first came in the house? because she was showing her a lot of attitude and then when mayuri was about to enter her room she was like this isnt your room etc. 

also previous to that in the pool scene she said, "did i ask you which girl you were with?" and recently at the engagement epi she said, "i'm not like those other girls who fall for you" 

she must be jealous right? also which girls ive literally not seen any girl fall for him. even mayuri went and became mrs ponky so idk which girls bani thinks is falling for veer who is only focused on his gharwali but am i missing something? she's definitely jealous na 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes she was. Sabse badi proof hai. Room mein jab mayuri aayi thi Veer se milne and tabhi Bani aayi.. She said mujhe koi farak nahi padhta.. Fir bolte bolte achanak Veer aur mayuri ko dekh k baat beech mein ruk di.. Iss ko kehte aag lag gayi kaleje mein

nainaasharmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

Yes she was. Sabse badi proof hai. Room mein jab mayuri aayi thi Veer se milne and tabhi Bani aayi.. She said mujhe koi farak nahi padhta.. Fir bolte bolte achanak Veer aur mayuri ko dekh k baat beech mein ruk di.. Iss ko kehte aag lag gayi kaleje mein

we need more bani being jealous scenes yaar, i feel like jab mayuri aayi tou zyada jealousy tha abhi thoda kam hai lekin these little lines about other girls makes it feel like sach mein bani ko jalan hoti hai. lekin kyu bani? tum tou nafrat karti hoon veer se, roz maro mujhe maro mujhe japti rehti ho offo. i was also wondering yeh ruk kyu gayi achanak lekin makes sense ki jalan ki vaja se shayad 

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nainaasharmaa

watching back to the epi where mayuri just entered. was bani jealous? like to a certain extent was she even a little jealous when she first came in the house? because she was showing her a lot of attitude and then when mayuri was about to enter her room she was like this isnt your room etc. 

also previous to that in the pool scene she said, "did i ask you which girl you were with?" and recently at the engagement epi she said, "i'm not like those other girls who fall for you" 

she must be jealous right? also which girls ive literally not seen any girl fall for him. even mayuri went and became mrs ponky so idk which girls bani thinks is falling for veer who is only focused on his gharwali but am i missing something? she's definitely jealous na 

Poor Veer... she should pause her #MissionMaaroMujhe  and notice this πŸ‘πŸΌ

She knows her husband is a hottie ex- play boy πŸ˜‰ so feeling jealous...and Hottie knows it πŸ˜‰

nainaasharmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

She knows her husband is a hottie ex- play boy πŸ˜‰ so feeling jealous...and Hottie knows it πŸ˜‰

this cracked me up πŸ€£ made my day 

we need to start #StopMissionMaaroMujhe and protest in behalf of veer, 

hottie se yaad aaya, the last scene of veer was too good. pata hai mein kitni hot hoon but gandi nazar dekhna band karo hayeeee 

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

we need more bani being jealous scenes yaar, i feel like jab mayuri aayi tou zyada jealousy tha abhi thoda kam hai lekin these little lines about other girls makes it feel like sach mein bani ko jalan hoti hai. lekin kyu bani? tum tou nafrat karti hoon veer se, roz maro mujhe maro mujhe japti rehti ho offo. i was also wondering yeh ruk kyu gayi achanak lekin makes sense ki jalan ki vaja se shayad 

Haan Ponky k saath shaadi fixed hone k baad idhar Bani ka jealousy part khatam ho gaya. But swimming pool mein maine pucha tum kis ladki k Saath party kar rahe the? I was like ek sec, yeh baat achanak kidhar se aayi? 

nainaasharmaa thumbnail

Haan Ponky k saath shaadi fixed hone k baad idhar Bani ka jealousy part khatam ho gaya. But swimming pool mein maine pucha tum kis ladki k Saath party kar rahe the? I was like ek sec, yeh baat achanak kidhar se aayi? 

haan aur sach batao tou i feel like mayuri and bani would work so well together if they were not working against each other, mayuri would make a great naagin side kick but this is a weird season of cheels and mourni's so maybe we get to the arc where mayuri supports bani? 

ek baat aur, lagta hai ki mayuri tou ab comfortable ban gayi, mrs ponky banne mein 

yesyes wou swimming pool wala scene with the girls line was so out of place, like bani yeh kahaan se agaya? which girls he was literally outside dreaming about you gharwali☺️

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I feel more than jealous, bani was being badass! Mayuri was being a bitch from the first sentence she spoke about bani, as soon as she entered the singhania mansion! If I correctly remember, mayuri said, 'How could you marry a girl like this veer, just look at her!' Bani was giving it back to her!

But yeah, bani seems like jallu types!πŸ˜† I hope we get to see a proper 'out-of-control-due-to-jealousy' naagin sharma soon!πŸ˜† Imagine, she loosing her control over her human form due to intense jealousy!πŸ˜† Coz as far as I know, she usually looses control to change her form only when she's angry!

It would be fun to watch the jealous naagin!

Edited by J2lover - 3 years ago
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

Arree but, when was he a playboy?🀣 We never saw him even close to a girl other than bani!πŸ˜† Actually none of the cheel brothers! All keeps on romancing only with alcohol!πŸ˜†

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

In her mind her image about Veer is like that only... it's not her mistake...  when he said going to party and more he showed pic or video of cheel boys dancing with girls... so she thought Hottie is with another girl....