Ishra SS : Khatti Meethi Mohabattein[Th:3] (Pt21 on pg4 on 10/7/2021)

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello friends.

Second thread of this story, Khatti Meethi Mohabattein was locked so had to start this new one.

Scroll for Part-19....

Edited by Kadianvi - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadianvi thumbnail

Index

Thread : 1 [Part-1-13]

Thread : 2 [Part-14-18]

Part-19 Scroll down

Part-20

Part-21

Edited by Kadianvi - 2 years ago
Kadianvi thumbnail

Thank you so much for the response.

Part-19

Ishra reached the hotel and Ishita was checking her bookings when she saw him following her. She was told to wait and she sat in the lounge while Raman also followed her. She got irritated and said,

I – What’s your problem? Why are you following me?

Raman didn’t say anything but smiled.

I – Kya? Yeh battisi dikhana bandh karo. Aur mujhe follow karne ki bajaye apne liye room book karwalo.

R – For your kind information, I booked the room for which you are waiting for.

I – What do you mean? Look I’m very clear about it. I’m not going to share the room with you.

R – I know you are very angry with me and I accept my mistake also. I wouldn’t have tell you to share a room with me if you don’t want but is hotel mein sirf ek hi room bacha tha aur jis kam ke liye aai ho uski convenience ke liye yahi hotel sahi hai and I’m not lying. If you want you can check, this is the nearest hotel possible.

Ishita didn’t check and agreed to him.

Both entered the room. Hotel staff brought their luggage and went.

Ishita went to freshen up while Raman thanked matarani that he didn’t get the room anywhere else as he didn’t want to lie to her. Now when they will be together, he will get the time to apologize to her which he very well know, was going to be very tough task for him as it’s not about the apology only but he needed to rectify his mistake, he needed to make her believe in him and his love for her, he needed to tell her her importance in his life which he never did because they always felt that they know each other very well and understand their importance in each other lives. he don’t know why but after this incident, he really felt that there is a lack of heart to heart conversation in their relationship. After confessing their feelings, they never got the proper time or should he say, they never felt the need to do that so never tried.

Ishita came out and saw raman was busy on his mobile phone. As he saw her, he informed her,

R – Ishita, I called at home and informed them about us reaching here safely.. I had ordered a coffee for you. You have it and rest for some time, then you can prepare for the meeting. Okay.

He said serving the coffee to her while she didn’t respond. He went to take a bath giving her space. She had the coffee thinking of his behavior.

I – Pta nhi yeh daru peete kyu hai jab handle nhi hota to. Aise pure hosho hawaj mein itne caring bante hai par daru peete hi daring ban jate hai.. mental stupid..khud bhi pareshan aur mujhe bhi pareshna kar dia.. Par is bar to aapko sudhar kar hi rahungi, Mr Raman Kumar Bhalla.. yeh ishita Raman Kumar Bhalla ka promise hai khud se.

She completed her coffee and thought to do some work but then thought to take some rest for some time and then do her work .

Raman came out and saw her sleeping peacefully. He smiled and was moving towards the bed throwing the towel on the sofa but then thought that she doesn’t like this habit and hang the towel. Then moved to the bed, he sat beside her and thought looking at her,

R – Dekh rhi ho, mujhe har pal har waqt bas tum hi yad aati rehti ho, tumhari pasand na pasand.. kuch bhi aisa kar hi nhi pata jo tumhe pasand na ho par pta nhi kyu nashe mein aisa kia maine jisse tumhe itna naraz kar dia. Jald hi tumhari yeh narazgi dur kar dunga main, vo bhi hamesha ke liye.

He did something in his mobile phone for some time sitting on the sofa and then slept there only thinking she was angry with him and may not like him beside her at that time.

Ishita woke up and looked around. She found him sleeping on the sofa in an uncomfortable, sitting position as sofa was small for him. She couldn’t see him like this and was about to wake him up but then dropped the idea.  She got busy with her work. After some time, he also woke up. He went out for some time while Ishita was busy with her work. 

It was time for dinner, Raman didn’t come yet while ishita was waiting for him. SHe was feeling very hungry and didn’t want to wait for him as per her anger but couldn’t stop herself from getting worried for him. After some time, there was a knock at the door, she opened the door. She was surprised to see Raman holding a food trolley with a sweet smile. She was about to smile but then ignored him and went inside. Raman got little sad with her this much ignorance but then covered his face with a big smile and entered the room with the food.

R (said settling the food on the table) - i thought tum to busy hogi kam mein, aur bhookh bhi lagi hogi to main hi khana lekar aa gaya. Don’t worry, everything is according to your choice…

I (rudely) - Yeh sab karne ki jarurat nhi. Dinner to meri choice aise laaye hai jaise sab kuch meri choice se karte hai. Main khud order kar lungi.

Her words hurt him as well as herself because she never behaved that much rude with him, whenever they had any fight, they stopped talking but talking rudely was never in between them. Raman controlled his emotions and said slowly,

R - If you don’t want to have dinner with me then I’m going to the balcony. you can have your dinner peacefully, I’ll not disturb you but.. meri na sahi to khane ki respect karlo. Khana waste hoga.. Next time, I’ll ask you before bringing food for you.

Saying that, he went out to the balcony and stood there. He was guilty, hurt and somewhere angry also with himself  for some reason. On the other side, Ishita first smiled seeing his efforts for her but then got sad thinking she hurt him. Then she made herself strong to continue this which can make him realise his mistake more strongly. She half heartedly had her dinner and then again sat taking her laptop for her work, waiting for him. After half an hour, Raman wiped his tears and smiling little bit, he went inside only to see her working after having dinner. He also sat there and started having the dinner, waiting for some response from Ishita which never came while Ishita saw him coming and got busy in her laptop like she didn’t care but her attention was more on his actions only, she felt bad as she saw him eating slowly. She saw a sweet smile on his face but could feel his sadness also. She badly wanted to talk to him but now her ego was stopping her.

Later, Raman was sitting on the sofa doing some work while Ishita completed her work for the meeting and was going to sleep when she remembered evening incident and was about to say it to Raman directly but then something came into her mind and said,

I - Main sone ja rhi hu aur ha.. Bed par so jana varna kal phir se kisi se kehte phiroge ki meri biwi mujhe bed par sone bhi nhi deti, sofa par sone ko milta hai, hitler hu na main..

She lie down on the bed and covered herself with a sheet to hide her emotions. She was herself feeling very bad talking to him like that but forgot that she was hurting him more like he hurt her. Raman looked at her, he knew very well that she couldn’t see his discomfort but the way, she was talking to him, was hurting him also. He took a deep breath to calm himself and then thought to apologize to her soon and end this hurting game as soon as possible.

Next morning, when Ishita woke up, she got surprised to see him sleeping, sitting on the sofa only.

I - Itna kya ego hai inka, maine khud se kaha bhi tha ki bed par so jaye par nhi,meri to koi bat sunni hi nhi hai na inhe.. I think main kuch jyada hi soch rhi hu, may be kam karte karte aankh lag gayi hogi. Yes yahi hua hoga, main bhi kuch jyada hi soch leti hu.

She lowered down the AC temp and then went to get ready for the day. After some time, Raman woke up hearing the door bell only to see ishita getting ready for the meeting. She was going to open the door but he stopped her and went. He brought the breakfast and after keeping it on table, he smiled seeing she ordered for him also. He turned to her & was about to say something but she interrupted,

I - Jyada khush mat hona, kal aapne mere liye order kia tha to aaj maine kar dia, bas.

Raman nodded with a slight smile and went to the washroom. After having breakfast, ishita was going for the meeting, Raman asked to drop her but she denied saying she had already booked a car and the driver was waiting for her. Raman didn’t say anything not to spoil her mood and wished her good luck. She went for the meeting while Raman sat to have his breakfast and then started preparing for his apology….

Here I’m ending this part. hope you will like it. Waiting for the reviews….

Precap - apology or fight??

vidhyavikash thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nice one after long time

But show the importance of partner in their life

Not like only Raman knowing importance of Ishita

Make it from both side

Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidhyavikash