Posted: 3 years ago

Ayeee, meri meenu ko dekho kitni khush hai ye khabar sunkar😃

Badhai ho badhai, badhai ho badhai Meenakshi Rajvansh ðŸ¥³

Kitne jatan karne ke baad finally Asli waaris mil gaya meri meenu kosmiley41

Edited by Rashi23 - 3 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail

Khushi ka kya hua? Gender badal Gaya Meenu ko khush Karne ke liye? ðŸ¤£

Chalo achha hua beta hua nahin toh Meenu would demand Mishbir to do IVF again for a male waris, that’s her mentality.

It’s a boy so now K won’t give the baby to Mishti. She will pretend it’s her baby.

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Chalo achha hua beta hua nahin toh Meenu would demand Mishbir to do IVF again for a male waris, that’s her mentality.

It’s a boy so now K won’t give the baby to Mishti. She will pretend it’s her baby.

I don't want Mishbir baby from Kuhu

For some reason I imagine a green baby whenever I think about baby coming out of Kuhu 

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Achha hai na, atleast they'll educate him well and he will take forward Meenu's legacy, and he'd be independent and practical, and he'd not compromise his happiness for others, mishbir toh Isse emotional fool bana ke rakh denge by giving him all galat parvarish aur use ngo de dete virasat mein🤪

Edited by Rashi23 - 3 years ago
suryavni thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NoraSM

For some reason I imagine a green baby whenever I think about baby coming out of Kuhu 

🤣

Yup...I can understand..!

Green . definitely.

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: suryavni

🤣

Yup...I can understand..!

Green . definitely.

IKR 

What's up with it?

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Like Rosemary’s baby? ðŸ˜† 

None of us want Mishbir baby from K but PH is giving us just that and we are trolling them. 
Do we have any other choice? For 2 months we cursed and protested against K as surrogate but they forced it on us. Any hired surrogate would have been fine but they have to insert their favorite into MishBir’s married life at every turn. ðŸ¤¢

Edited by pallavi25 - 3 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Achha hai na, atleast they'll educate him well and he will take forward Meenu's legacy, and he'd be independent and practical, and he'd not compromise his happiness for others, mishbir toh Isse emotional fool bana ke rakh denge by giving him all galat parvarish aur use ngo de dete virasat mein🤪

K will make the baby like she is, would that be good too? Issey achha Meenu takes over the baby.

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Do we care? Are we caring about that? - Firefly Wash - quickmeme

for us mishti's medical reports were wrong and they had 2-3 beautiful kids few years later