Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

oops ok

to b honest... luk fine😈

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Congrats maansi😉

Yeh even am not ...bhagya kya karsaktein hai dil par patthar rakhne ke elawa...

If after my then I hve a feeling rudra cuz he would need to ask for forgiveness nd make it up 2 her and in there he would proper confess to her he loves her

foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nichuss

Neeraja giving Ipad may happen...

i doubt on the video which Pree will get to watch...........

correct....Rahul ain’t getting caught so soon.

I have a feeling it will be about pree in less negative light...so she will completely go off track and try to find proof in wrong area.

In story tell they have to always show villain wining first, then good guys have some luck but when they think things are going right, it falls apart all of sudden and the good ones think all is lost and they are doomed...then the break through and change and victory.

right now, villains have just started getting successful after many plans falling flat.

Edited by foresight - 3 years ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: foresight

redemption track is going to be harder to watch. He is going to be in full self destruct mode and pree is going to be very worried of what he might do to himself. He is not Kabir Singh who has been forced pushed into Kabir Singh mode. Don’t know what will snap him out of it. I was hoping external ppl hurting her would...but need to wait and see.

Would love to see less of Kabir Singh though for sure. Not a movie a watched ...nor do I ever want to watch. So hoping CVs spare me here.

Yeah

hope they stop this manhandling

baki nok jhonk

taunts ok

let's see

TheRevere thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

for wat MAnsi..... y u need to be that puppy... pls explain🤣

I want to see them romancing live....🤣

aishasully1993 thumbnail

redemption track is going to be harder to watch. He is going to be in full self destruct mode and pree is going to be very worried of what he might do to himself. He is not Kabir Singh who has been forced pushed into Kabir Singh mode. Don’t know what will snap him out of it. I was hoping external ppl hurting her would...but need to wait and see.

Would love to see less of Kabir Singh though for sure. Not a movie a watched ...nor do I ever want to watch. So hoping CVs spare me here.

Nah he wont become kabir singh he would provide regret more for what hes done and decide to make it up to her even if he has to follow her like a puppy🤣

aishasully1993 thumbnail

correct....Rahul ain’t getting caught so soon.

But rahul wont get caught liek that she wants the video to see what made rudra become like that

Nichuss thumbnail

redemption track is going to be harder to watch.

yes yes ,... tats the reason i dont want too much regret track... it will b worse with full rona dhona... Rudra is man of extreme.... he will go to extreme for regret... which i DNT want

me toooo i too dnt want... we have already seen broken Rudra... no more..... just want MU to be cleared... and both hubby n wify to bang the MOP lover 😈

TheRevere thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Mansi... thu thoooo very fastnikalaa...

congrats for senior member

Omg, I didn't notice 😲

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRevere

I want to see them romancing live....🤣

lolsssssssssssss Mansi..... sharam karooooo 🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37