Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: girlTalks

Exactly. Hope they are smart enough to see this fact.

Breaking couple and taking leap works when you have shown everything in the relationship. RuSha are still in building stage , they don't need it and we also don't need it.

I don’t think there will be leap...this show is nowhere close to that stage. That usually happens I think when ml FL have gotten together...and then FL is shown having their kid alone...🙄😱😳😷..I mean really they can’t come up with anything better?

so far yhc has kept old maal in nice new bottles and refreshed tracks. I hope they keep it. Showing uncle and aunt taking on role of parents is different from making them parents. They are still behaving like kids sometimes and leap will take away the child in them

Nichuss thumbnail

I like your thought process 😆

he he he he

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: foresight

I don’t think there will be leap...this show is nowhere close to that stage. That usually happens I think when ml FL have gotten together...and then FL is shown having their kid alone...🙄😱😳😷..I mean really they can’t come up with anything better?

so far yhc has kept old maal in nice new bottles and refreshed tracks. I hope they keep it. Showing uncle and aunt taking on role of parents is different from making them parents. They are still behaving like kids sometimes and leap will take away the child in them

eevn im nt understanding y all luking for leaps...

unless the story for the track s over tey wont touch leap...

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: foresight

Wahi..we haven't even had confession - not even phase 1 reached

So leap no way required.

In the other story :madness on Twitter for hashtag, they are trying to trend🤔

Edited by girlTalks - 3 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail

crntly i dnt want to think abt new entry....

im focused on RuSha in K house...

wat will b 2mrws epsd start............

hw Pree goin to react....

she will b silent...but in a way she shld convey something😳

Nichuss thumbnail

Wahi..we haven't even had confession.

So leap no way required.

In the other story :madness on Twitter for hashtag, they are trying to trend🤔

@bold... ehh kyaa hae

TheRevere thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Very much in future .. she defo gonna become psychotic

I'll be happy if this happens as Rudra will regret big time. He will get to know how it feels when you are blamed for no fault of yours

foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nichuss

eevn im nt understanding y all luking for leaps...

unless the story for the track s over tey wont touch leap...

exactly....and they have sooooo many unresolved track to solve first right from Mahima-rajeev to rajeev’s death which will need to be looked at before any leap. Yes rajeev’s death truth can cause havoc for them....but hopefully by then they can resolve it with a leap. Leap is what kills the essence of the show.