Jaan Sanu’s Parents Separated When His Mother Was Six Months Pregnant

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Kumar Sanu's Son, Jaan Sanu Reveals His Parents Separated When His Mother Was Six Months Pregnant

Kumar Sanu’s son, Jaan Kumar Sanu is a contestant in 'Bigg Boss 14' and in an episode, he spoke about his parents’ separation and the importance of his mother in his life.

Kumar Sanu's Son, Jaan Sanu Reveals His Parents Separated When His Mother Was Six Months Pregnant

The King of Melody, Kedarnath Bhattacharaya a.k.a. Kumar Sanu became a prominent part of the industry with his soothing voice. Son of popular Bengali singer, Pashupati Bhattacharya, Kumar was first noticed by the famous ghazal singer, Jagjit Singh and had made his debut as a playback singer in 1990. Kumar shot to fame in 1991 with Aashiqui and two years later, he became a Guinness World Record holder for singing 28 songs in a single day. 

More than Kumar’s professional life, his personal life made it to the headlines. Kumar had married Rita Bhattacharya during the mid-80s but had parted ways a few years later and were granted divorce in 1994.

Kumar Sanu’s son, Jaan Kumar Sanu is a contestant in Bigg Boss 14 and in an episode while speaking to his fellow inmates in the house, Jasmin Bhasin, Sara Gurpal and others, he spoke about his parents’ separation. Jaan said, “For me, my mother plays the role of both parents. My parents separated when my mother was six months pregnant with me, hence, I have grown up with her only since childhood. My mom is both a mother and a father to me. Before entering the Bigg Boss House, what worried me most was that who will now take care of my mother. My thinking when it comes to love is old school because of my mom, I feel love only happens with one person and we should only be with one person. I am just like my mother.”

Jaan Kumar Sanu

Edited by girlie_giggles - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Who cares. Fix your beard, first. 

ThomasCruise thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Their separation was quite a media spectacle and both of them blaming each other. She claimed that Kumar Sanu used to beat her. Kumar Sanu called her crazy and abusive. He said that she hit his nephew with a hockey stick. There were also property disputes.

There is still some old clips on a youtube channel:

Edited by ThomasCruise - 3 years ago
Aruna.negi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ThomasCruise

Their separation was quite a media spectacle and both of them blaming each other. She claimed that Kumar Sanu used to beat her. Kumar Sanu called her crazy and abusive. He said that she hit his nephew with a hockey stick. There were also property disputes.

There is still some old clips on a youtube channel:

Jo bhi hua Ho but suffer toh bête ne Hi kiya na. Child needs love from both sides.

greatsaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

If this is true, how did he feel connected with Shukla!!

Confusing. 

love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: greatsaleen

Confusing. 

May be to stay longer in the house,he is trying to use Shukla and his so called fandom for votes 😆

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Confusing. 

He’d do anything to be Shukla’s Shukli.

If Shukla goes to jail, he’d happily tag along...

greatsaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Confusing. 

Uska half brain cell vala fandom to uske supporters ke liya nanga naach karega 🤣