Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Brace yourselves sister because here I come with my Mahabharat 😎

Till now my biggest issue with PM has been the relationship between Nazifa & her father. At points I do feel irritated with the emotional blackmailing when parents say - you'll understand our pain once you have a child. But the thing is, as we grow up & face the adversities, see things from other people's perspective & obviously when we become parents, our outlook is bound to change.

That's where I always felt Nazifa came across problematic. Eloping & marrying a useless fellow at the age of 18 is not something you get to be proud of. And she left her house saying her father didn't respect her husbannd so she can't respect him which is atrocious. I always wanted to see some remorse in her or some longing for her own parents too.

Yesterday's episode gave that to us.

She came back home & got to know her MIL insulted her father. She was visibly sad but she also knew MIL was justified in her own stand. So she played along & said - he had forsaken me, so let him understand.

But then plays out her monologue as usual in Mitul's form.

After much ulti-seedhi batein N confessed that she wanted her father's help because she knows she alone can never do that. Her prime reason for seeking help was justice for her husband but deep down, she wanted to reconcile with her father. So M mocked her saying do you regret your decision?

Then she said an amazing dialogue that for her, each one of her father's fingers meant a separate kingdom. She was her father's princess. But she was also her husband's queen. There can be no comparison between that. Every girl desires to be a princess and a queen at the same time. One shouldn't have to choose between the two.

But then M says, my mother was upset & she got palpitation. She is my heaven. For your kingdom, you shook the base of my heaven.

At that point N asked that wasn't that selfishness on M's part? Even after everything she had been through in the last 10 years, she endured it all for M. But after all these, for him his mother came first. So how was she guilty if she longed for her father?

So M impatiently said he didn't know that but he found her guilty & her punishment was to spend the night at MIL's feet because she might suffer from a heart attack that night.

So they showed she did come to her MIL's room & checked on her but there was no love on her face. She was sad that everyone could do anything they wanted but she still had to choose between a good wife and a good daughter.

I think no matter how much we claim we have become modern, majority of the women still have to go through this pain everyday where they have to choose between their parents & spouse. Your husband can be the best but at the end of the day, they'll never want to compromise on their parents but it is you who is expected to sacrifice.

I so loved the entire sequence and N's portrayal.

I really wish someday she gives it back to her MIL too that it was a mistake & if she really considered her as her daughter, which she claims, she wouldn't insult her father. Now let's see what happens next.

Okay, now coming to my reply to your Mahabharat...

I'm finally glad that at least they showed some longing on Nazifa's part to reconcile with her father.

I'm also glad that she admitted that she can't face the situation alone.

Then I just loved Nazifa's dialogue here.

Then, her question to M regarding selfishness... that's also correct because for each child, their parents are the most important. If M's mother is important for him then so is N's father for her.

Then, the scene that you described where she went to the MIL's room and had no love on her face... that's really nicely done. Her feelings too that she has to choose can be completely understood.

I agree completely with you that no matter how much modern we become, majority of the women actually have to face the same scenario. They have to choose between their parents and their spouse and ultimately, have to choose their spouse and his family.

Even I wish that she gives back to her MIL someday...

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Okay, that is a really long Mahabharat. It'll take some time to reply to that.

Anyways, apart from all this, I had something else too to share...

Ye Shivling dekh kar kya lag raha hai?? It isn't a normal Shivling... it's been specially created.

What do you feel??

TBH, BV's posture made me laugh. Why is he giving speech as it seems in such a dramatic way? 😆

I would love it if they show Shiv's energy to be required for the destruction of evil. But to resurrect D, that would be cliche.

BTW, wrote a short Mahabharat on another of my favorite movie too. So let me know your view 😛

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154991940

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

TBH, I was in a really good mood after yesterday's PM & another movie I loved. So when I read your discussion I was like - kitna raita phelaya hain ek hi episode mein! 😲 😲 😲

So I am gonna take some time. 😎

Anyway let me share about the movie. The movie is called - Yes or No. It was a Thai movie & I loved it for two reasons.

First, they portrayed how a seemingly perfect couple can have deep rooted issues and how distance & other things can affect a relationship.

Second, eve though it was based on a lesbian couple it has been one of the most realistic love stories I have ever seen & also one of those movies where they didn't go OTT on LGBT issue but portrayed the story from two people's view point.

The original movie was released in 2010 & next year, the lead cast are gonna reunite to celebrate one decade. I loved the poster. They recreated the original one with the grownup actors which made it feel like the couple actually evolved with time. I would say very clever.

Since you are a creative person. Sharing the posters here.....

That's great! Yes, you can see it later.

Interesting summary and execution, posters look cool too!! Great you saw the movie.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

TBH, BV's posture made me laugh. Why is he giving speech as it seems in such a dramatic way? 😆

I would love it if they show Shiv's energy to be required for the destruction of evil. But to resurrect D, that would be cliche.

BTW, wrote a short Mahabharat on another of my favorite movie too. So let me know your view 😛

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154991940

I don't care about the posture... although, the posture indeed seems funny...

But my main focus is that Shivling. It has been specially designed for the shoot. Plus it isn't like the normal Shivlings that we find... Also, it looks kinda pracheen.

So, I'm wondering that this Shivling might have an important part in the upcoming sequence...

Rest, destruction of evil itni jaldi to definitely nahi hoga... abhi to party shuru hui hai. 🤭

Anyways, what are your thoughts about the Shivling?? Use dekh kar kya lagta hai??

PS. I updated my reply to your Mahabharat...

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Anyways, what are your thoughts about the Shivling?? Use dekh kar kya lagta hai??

Actually mojhe itna detail to pata nahi hain Shivling ki bare mein. So I am just waiting for the episode. 😳

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

That's great! Yes, you can see it later.

Interesting summary and execution, posters look cool too!! Great you saw the movie.

BTW, have you only seen the pilot episode or more? Which one should I watch?

Yeah, it was a really nice movie.

BTW, have finally written my issue on PM. Let me know what you think of it. 😊

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154992010

Madhura.. thumbnail

BTW, have you only seen the pilot episode or more? Which one should I watch?

Yeah, it was a really nice movie.

BTW, have finally written my issue on PM. Let me know what you think of it. 😊

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154992010

You will have to start with the first episode itself to understand stuff. Okay.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Brace yourselves sister because here I come with my Mahabharat 😎

Till now my biggest issue with PM has been the relationship between Nazifa & her father. At points I do feel irritated with the emotional blackmailing when parents say - you'll understand our pain once you have a child. But the thing is, as we grow up & face the adversities, see things from other people's perspective & obviously when we become parents, our outlook is bound to change.

That's where I always felt Nazifa came across problematic. Eloping & marrying a useless fellow at the age of 18 is not something you get to be proud of. And she left her house saying her father didn't respect her husbannd so she can't respect him which is atrocious. I always wanted to see some remorse in her or some longing for her own parents too.

Yesterday's episode gave that to us.

She came back home & got to know her MIL insulted her father. She was visibly sad but she also knew MIL was justified in her own stand. So she played along & said - he had forsaken me, so let him understand.

But then plays out her monologue as usual in Mitul's form.

After much ulti-seedhi batein N confessed that she wanted her father's help because she knows she alone can never do that. Her prime reason for seeking help was justice for her husband but deep down, she wanted to reconcile with her father. So M mocked her saying do you regret your decision?

Then she said an amazing dialogue that for her, each one of her father's fingers meant a separate kingdom. She was her father's princess. But she was also her husband's queen. There can be no comparison between that. Every girl desires to be a princess and a queen at the same time. One shouldn't have to choose between the two.

But then M says, my mother was upset & she got palpitation. She is my heaven. For your kingdom, you shook the base of my heaven.

At that point N asked that wasn't that selfishness on M's part? Even after everything she had been through in the last 10 years, she endured it all for M. But after all these, for him his mother came first. So how was she guilty if she longed for her father?

So M impatiently said he didn't know that but he found her guilty & her punishment was to spend the night at MIL's feet because she might suffer from a heart attack that night.

So they showed she did come to her MIL's room & checked on her but there was no love on her face. She was sad that everyone could do anything they wanted but she still had to choose between a good wife and a good daughter.

I think no matter how much we claim we have become modern, majority of the women still have to go through this pain everyday where they have to choose between their parents & spouse. Your husband can be the best but at the end of the day, they'll never want to compromise on their parents but it is you who is expected to sacrifice.

I so loved the entire sequence and N's portrayal.

I really wish someday she gives it back to her MIL too that it was a mistake & if she really considered her as her daughter, which she claims, she wouldn't insult her father. Now let's see what happens next.

Great execution and stuff showed. Yes, many times you are just asked to choose and expected to take husband's side, like of course many times it's correct cos you can't always run to parents but in such sensitive issues there's no need to choose! You can have both relationships and the others should respect it.

I have had this same issue when friendship or sibling bonding has to be just compromised or it's a choice between this and marriage. Like there should be space and trust.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Great execution and stuff showed. Yes, many times you are just asked to choose and expected to take husband's side, like of course many times it's correct cos you can't always run to parents but in such sensitive issues there's no need to choose! You can have both relationships and the others should respect it.

I have had this same issue when friendship or sibling bonding has to be just compromised or it's a choice between this and marriage. Like there should be space and trust.

Exactly! If you knew Bengali, I would have shared the clip with you. I loved the moment when N moved closer to M & asked him calmly, am I not justified here? Prova (The actress) was point on.

The only thing I hated was about online audiences' reaction. It has been made clear over & over again that M is N's imagination, in fact her sub-conscious. The things she doesn't want to admit to even herself, she sees them through M's eyes. But all they could comment was why were they showing a dead man, it was getting too much, why isn't there any improvement between S & N.

Matlab Hadd Hain!

Sometimes I feel these idiots don't even listen to the lines properly because that one conversation was meaningful & they were going on and on about romance. Pathetic idiots! 🤬 🤬 🤬

Rest I agree. No one should have to choose sides. 🤔

Madhura.. thumbnail

Exactly! If you knew Bengali, I would have shared the clip with you. I loved the moment when N moved closer to M & asked him calmly, am I not justified here? Prova (The actress) was point on.

The only thing I hated was about online audiences' reaction. It has been made clear over & over again that M is N's imagination, in fact her sub-conscious. The things she doesn't want to admit to even herself, she sees them through M's eyes. But all they could comment was why were they showing a dead man, it was getting too much, why isn't there any improvement between S & N.

Matlab Hadd Hain!

Sometimes I feel these idiots don't even listen to the lines properly because that one conversation was meaningful & they were going on and on about romance. Pathetic idiots! 🤬 🤬 🤬

Rest I agree. No one should have to choose sides. 🤔

Can understand. I see regional shows, if I come across an interesting thing, will share gist.

Great, well online audience we both know, best to ignore. They would be like show S instead.

Of course didn't I tell you this earlier related to this and even immediately

True!