Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

If I have to be honest, the comments regarding A is actually on point. While I was reading your update, it kind of felt odd that how was she so calm when V was shattered?

Obviously... It felt totally odd. And that comment too was on point. V was completely shattered after this but she was really calm. I myself was somewhat irritated at this point...

This is why I'm saying that my mood was a pendulum. This comment was fine but the one about BP spoilt my mood.

But BP one is trash. I like Karuna Ji but she's a normal human being for whom her kid matters the most. Whereas BP is responsible for a lot of things. So she would have to buckle up.

But it's also true, after such a sad sequence adequate amount of Rona dhona is required, because otherwise it looks odd.

I agree completely with you on this. On one hand, BP has to take care of a lot of other things and now, the entire responsibility of Veer Lok has fallen on her shoulders. So, she doesn't have time to sit and cry 24×7.

Then, I also agree that after such a sad event, adequate amount of rona-dhona is required else it looks odd.

But what pissed me off was the reasoning given behind this. They are calling Karuna ji better than BP just because she didn't object when Shaurya asked her to find another BV. They arw saying that she is ready to replace her son witi someone else... Like seriously??

Remember when Piya died & Naman showed more grief than Nishant? 😆

Yeah... I clearly remember that. 😆

Khair, ab dekhte hain ye track kab tak khatam hota hai...

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Hi!

Sorry, got busy with some work so couldn't drop by. Yeah, I have read your discussion & did a little Bhatkofying session in their forum too. 😝 Seems like they have introduced a lot of things in the pilot episode itself.

I would love to discuss with you guys. But these days I am a bit busy. So it might take me some time.

Yes, we said that.

Okay, as expected. Hmm, yes.

Sure, take your time.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

But what pissed me off was the reasoning given behind this. They are calling Karuna ji better than BP just because she didn't object when Shaurya asked her to find another BV. They arw saying that she is ready to replace her son witi someone else... Like seriously??

Are these people crazy? It's a job for god's sake! How is she replacing her son? Emotional fools.

🤬 🤬 🤬

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Are these people crazy? It's a job for god's sake! How is she replacing her son? Emotional fools.

🤬 🤬 🤬

Exactly!!! This is exactly what pissed me off completely. Now you know why I'm so pissed off.

🤬 🤬 🤬

Getting another BV doesn't mean that she is replacing her son. They have totally gone crazy.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

TBH, I was in a really good mood after yesterday's PM & another movie I loved. So when I read your discussion I was like - kitna raita phelaya hain ek hi episode mein! 😲 😲 😲

So I am gonna take some time. 😎

Anyway let me share about the movie. The movie is called - Yes or No. It was a Thai movie & I loved it for two reasons.

First, they portrayed how a seemingly perfect couple can have deep rooted issues and how distance & other things can affect a relationship.

Second, eve though it was based on a lesbian couple it has been one of the most realistic love stories I have ever seen & also one of those movies where they didn't go OTT on LGBT issue but portrayed the story from two people's view point.

The original movie was released in 2010 & next year, the lead cast are gonna reunite to celebrate one decade. I loved the poster. They recreated the original one with the grownup actors which made it feel like the couple actually evolved with time. I would say very clever.

Since you are a creative person. Sharing the posters here.....

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Exactly!!! This is exactly what pissed me off completely. Now you know why I'm so pissed off.

🤬 🤬 🤬

Getting another BV doesn't mean that she is replacing her son. They have totally gone crazy.

They have gone nuts. It's the same as I read in PM just a few minutes ago. Sometimes I really wonder do these people really have a brain or not! 🤬 🤬 🤬

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I am quoting you because the Mahabharat I am gonna write on PM, I wanted it to be on the first post of a new page. Drop by 10 minutes later. 😛

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

They have gone nuts. It's the same as I read in PM just a few minutes ago. Sometimes I really wonder do these people really have a brain or not! 🤬 🤬 🤬

Same here... at times, I myself do wonder whether they possess a brain or not. 🤬

I am quoting you because the Mahabharat I am gonna write on PM, I wanted it to be on the first post of a new page. Drop by 10 minutes later. smiley17

Okay... 😛

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Brace yourselves sister because here I come with my Mahabharat 😎

Till now my biggest issue with PM has been the relationship between Nazifa & her father. At points I do feel irritated with the emotional blackmailing when parents say - you'll understand our pain once you have a child. But the thing is, as we grow up & face the adversities, see things from other people's perspective & obviously when we become parents, our outlook is bound to change.

That's where I always felt Nazifa came across problematic. Eloping & marrying a useless fellow at the age of 18 is not something you get to be proud of. And she left her house saying her father didn't respect her husbannd so she can't respect him which is atrocious. I always wanted to see some remorse in her or some longing for her own parents too.

Yesterday's episode gave that to us.

She came back home & got to know her MIL insulted her father. She was visibly sad but she also knew MIL was justified in her own stand. So she played along & said - he had forsaken me, so let him understand.

But then plays out her monologue as usual in Mitul's form.

After much ulti-seedhi batein N confessed that she wanted her father's help because she knows she alone can never do that. Her prime reason for seeking help was justice for her husband but deep down, she wanted to reconcile with her father. So M mocked her saying do you regret your decision?

Then she said an amazing dialogue that for her, each one of her father's fingers meant a separate kingdom. She was her father's princess. But she was also her husband's queen. There can be no comparison between that. Every girl desires to be a princess and a queen at the same time. One shouldn't have to choose between the two.

But then M says, my mother was upset & she got palpitation. She is my heaven. For your kingdom, you shook the base of my heaven.

At that point N asked that wasn't that selfishness on M's part? Even after everything she had been through in the last 10 years, she endured it all for M. But after all these, for him his mother came first. So how was she guilty if she longed for her father?

So M impatiently said he didn't know that but he found her guilty & her punishment was to spend the night at MIL's feet because she might suffer from a heart attack that night.

So they showed she did come to her MIL's room & checked on her but there was no love on her face. She was sad that everyone could do anything they wanted but she still had to choose between a good wife and a good daughter.

I think no matter how much we claim we have become modern, majority of the women still have to go through this pain everyday where they have to choose between their parents & spouse. Your husband can be the best but at the end of the day, they'll never want to compromise on their parents but it is you who is expected to sacrifice.

I so loved the entire sequence and N's portrayal.

I really wish someday she gives it back to her MIL too that it was a mistake & if she really considered her as her daughter, which she claims, she wouldn't insult her father. Now let's see what happens next.

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Okay, that is a really long Mahabharat. It'll take some time to reply to that.

Anyways, apart from all this, I had something else too to share...

Ye Shivling dekh kar kya lag raha hai?? It isn't a normal Shivling... it's been specially created.

What do you feel??