Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Good morning Nushy... 🤗

Yeah, we had a small discussion. She had watched the episode and I had only watched one small scene. 😆

Good afternoon Nikki!

Kya halchal hain? 🤓

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good afternoon Nikki!

Good afternoon... 🤗

Kya halchal hain? 🤓

Haal chaal theek hain... wanted to have a chat about today's episode of BV.

Plus my mood has become a pendulum after I came across some comments on insta and YouTube. Want to calm myself down...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Ugggh! Galat timing. Abhi to hum ja rahe the. But do comment. Even I have to share a couple of things. Yesterday's PM was just mind-blowing. 🥳🥳🥳

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Ugggh! Galat timing. Abhi to hum ja rahe the. But do comment. Even I have to share a couple of things. Yesterday's PM was just mind-blowing. 🥳🥳🥳

Oh wow!! That's really great...

I'll surely comment... maybe a little later.

Rest, I'm waiting to know about PM... 😃

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Anyways, coming to today's episode first...

V rushes out of the house. A comes after him and asks why did he come out. V says that he felt as if Debu bhaiya was around, was calling out to him and was trying to touch him. He says that he thought that it was because he was staring at D's photograph. A says that even though D has gone far away, he is still there in their hearts.

D tries to talk to V and A to tell them that he is still around but it is of no use. He sees R coming, walks upto him in anger and tries to attack him but nothing happens. R goes to V and A, gives them fake sympathy and V hugs him. The three of them have a group hug.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIAnEpInl-A/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

D goes to VL as he thinks that maybe S and BP might be able to see him but they also aren't able to see him. He sees his grave and finds that it is still intact (except for one crack jo pata nahi BP and S ko dikha ya nahi 🤭). He realises that he is merely a soul without any powers and no one can see him or hear him. He gets frustrated and asks God as to why did he do this? He came back but it was of no use because neither can anyone see or hear him nor can he inform V about R and alert him.

At the same time, S and BP were having a convo. S decides that he is the one who was responsible for this mishap because he took too many harsh decisions and hence decides to go into an Akhand Samadhi. BP (and BV too but obviously no one hears him) try to stop him but he leaves all responsibilities to BP and asks her to help and guide V and find one more Achhai ka Rakshak aka another BV.

He thus leaves...

Back on Earth, V is holding D's photograph and crying while remembering the past moments. R comes there and we have a promotion of the upcoming India-Australia series. 🤭

Then he tries to cheer him up and gives him a toy. V's friends and Khushi too come and inform him that R organized a competition. V is not in mood. R samjhaofies him that even Khushi is sad but she is trying to be happy. So, V says that he will try.

At the competition, Rinkoo brings forth his invention, the bhoot detector. While he is explaining about it, D comes there and the device starts giving signals. Everyone gets scared that there is a ghost. D sees everyone scared, gets confused, then sees that device and realizes that he can contact V through it.

R tries to calm the kids down by stating that there might be some defect in the device. V had some doubts so, he along with A went to Rinkoo's house, enquired about the functioning of the device, sent him out on a pretext and sat down to search for the soul around them.

D comes there and through the device they get to know that the soul is of no one else but Debu. Twist in the tale is that R along with Briganza were spying on them and they too got to know that Debu's soul is still around. Now, I'm sure they will destroy/damage the device.

Precap:

The event is going on. Everyone's there including V and A.

R does some magic on the toys and they start attacking the people.

R says that these toys won't bring happiness on the face of the kids but will spread sadness.

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Good one! I would say episode was predictable. The only thing that made me sad is that V took R's SAHARA. 🤬

And about S, would it make me a bad person if I say I want to kick his ASS. 🤬 🤬 🤬

Everything could be averted if only D knew the truth for them.

Didn't want to be right but had a feeling something would be wrong with the soul detector. So obviously it'll take some time.

Which would be annoying.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Good one! I would say episode was predictable. The only thing that made me sad is that V took R's SAHARA. 🤬

Well, that part made me sad too... but then, Vivaan doesn't know Ray's truth. So, uske liye to Ray Debu ke jaisa hi hai na? Ek well wisher?

Khair, ispar to promo bhi aa gaya kal:

https://youtu.be/eDopGASwDF0

And about S, would it make me a bad person if I say I want to kick his ASS. 🤬 🤬 🤬

Everything could be averted if only D knew the truth for them.

You bet, I myself want to kick his ass. 🤬

All this would indeed have been averted had he told the truth to BV.

And now, he just went into an akhand samadhi...

Didn't want to be right but had a feeling something would be wrong with the soul detector. So obviously it'll take some time.

Which would be annoying.

Obviously... even I knew that something will happen with the soul detector. This revelation will take time...

Ab bas Vivaan se ek hope hai that he contacts BP and lets her know about BV's soul.

Rest, the comments I came across today on YouTube made my mood a pendulum... Ananya and BP ko itna sunaya hai ki kya bataye.

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Hain? Ab in dono ne Kya kiya?

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Hain? Ab in dono ne Kya kiya?

Arre fans are angry because Ananya didn't show proper grief for Nqp. They wanted that the makers should show Ananya remembering Nqp because she considered him as her best friend.

Most comments were saying ki daydreams ke time to bhar bhar ke flashbacks diye but ab kyon nahi diye jaa rahe hain...

This did not irritate me much but their targeting BP irritated me to the core.

They are saying that Karuna ji is a better mother to D than BP.

I get it that Karuna ji is a great mother but that doesn't mean that BP isn't??

Nush_Rat thumbnail

If I have to be honest, the comments regarding A is actually on point. While I was reading your update, it kind of felt odd that how was she so calm when V was shattered?

But BP one is trash. I like Karuna Ji but she's a normal human being for whom her kid matters the most. Whereas BP is responsible for a lot of things. So she would have to buckle up.

But it's also true, after such a sad sequence adequate amount of Rona dhona is required, because otherwise it looks odd.

Remember when Piya died & Naman showed more grief than Nishant? 😆