Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Good morning! 🤗

Bb, well it's important to be in the field, always favs can't do great projects. Plus show is popular.

Like I loved Jndsd but Vikram felt yjhjk was best cos it was popular and got trps.

So all I will say is being there is important.

Agreed. And TBH, when she bagged BB I was happy for her. She was really amazing in JNPPK considering it was her debut show. It went off air within 50 episodes & she got to do a SSP show, that too in negative role - I feel that's a massive opportunity for any actor. 👍🏼

But then again we have smart negative characters & idiotic, blind, despicable characters. If Saudamini was 10% like Bhasmika or Visharika where negativity didn't look so petty - I would have danced. But the makers totally ruined the show.

About Vikram, I don't see anything wrong in expressing gratitude but for some reason I find him fake. I have seen many actors to give credit to their better shows even if they were not TRP toppers like Varun Badola, Eijaz Khan. Gul's latest lot seems to do more chaplusi than actually expressing gratitude.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Good morning! 🤗

Main yaha hoon, yaha hoon, yaha hoon, yaha!!!!! 😈

Good morning... 🤗

A small celebratory news for you... Bambaal finally died today.

But BV is also dead...

Aaj ka episode was really emotional... 😭

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Yup! I just finished watching it. Felt really bad for BP. 😭 😭 😭

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Yup! I just finished watching it. Felt really bad for BP. 😭 😭 😭

You watched the episode?? Kya baat hai!!

Even I was feeling really bad for BP... I was almost crying when she was remembering her son. 😭

And Karuna ji's part too was emotional... she too really loved Debu. Khushi, Dadaji, Ananya all were really sad.

Vivaan and Ananya must be having a hard time... they both know BV is dead but they can't reveal it.

Bambaal and Ray's scene was also nice. When Bambaal smiled and placed his hand on Ray's cheek and then motioned others not to cry... that part was also nice.

Ray took Bambaal's avtar... he is the new Bambaal. I liked his old costume yaar.

The last part was like a bolt out of the blue... D back but as an aatma!!

I almost cracked up at that...

Honestly, I had NOT expected that they will bring in an aatma here...

Khair, ab aatma le hi aaye hain to I just wish ki D tells V about R through that bhoot contacting machine...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Agree on everything.

What made me laugh harder was that soul detecting machine. The screen was totally copy pasted from Matrix. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Agree on everything.

What made me laugh harder was that soul detecting machine. The screen was totally copy pasted from Matrix. 🤣 🤣 🤣

True... that soul detector machine literally cracked me up. It was a total copy paste. 🤣

But honestly, I had not expected that they will throw in a ghost here...

Baaki, agar inke paas thoda dimag hai to I hope they make D inform V about R through that bhoot contacting device.

Rest, the comments as usual are just....

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Rest, the comments as usual are just....

🤣

Word Count: 0

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Honestly. Majority comments have just two things:

First:

We want Baalveer alive and not as a ghost. If he doesn't come back soon, we will stop watching the show.

Second:

I am sure BV is not a ghost. He is just doing a drama to fool the enemy. He has the power to remove his soul from the body. So, he is just doing a drama.

These two comments are what the majority of them have done... 😆

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Good morning! 🤗

Bb, well it's important to be in the field, always favs can't do great projects. Plus show is popular.

Like I loved Jndsd but Vikram felt yjhjk was best cos it was popular and got trps.

So all I will say is being there is important.

Agreed. And TBH, when she bagged BB I was happy for her. She was really amazing in JNPPK considering it was her debut show. It went off air within 50 episodes & she got to do a SSP show, that too in negative role - I feel that's a massive opportunity for any actor. 👍🏼

But then again we have smart negative characters & idiotic, blind, despicable characters. If Saudamini was 10% like Bhasmika or Visharika where negativity didn't look so petty - I would have danced. But the makers totally ruined the show.

About Vikram, I don't see anything wrong in expressing gratitude but for some reason I find him fake. I have seen many actors to give credit to their better shows even if they were not TRP toppers like Varun Badola, Eijaz Khan. Gul's latest lot seems to do more chaplusi than actually expressing gratitude.

Exactly, we aren't going to like it always. We can see or skip.

Last part, what new thing did you even say? But people feel that. Plus nowadays majority is just fake with attitude. About the names you mentioned, other level of people, seasoned and have maturity. Don't take me wrong but young lot are in some different zone and have this whole air of themselves and shows run just cos of them, the majority!! You gave a right example of Gul ki latest lot but in general also the lot has this whole air, just cos something clicked.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I am trying to skip but yeh Kambakht YouTube suggestion barbar yaad dilata rehta hain.

About the later part of your reply, why would I feel bad? 😊 After all this is the truth. Experience teaches you a lot & a lot of people become humble with time. Frankly, these days you can't predict success. Shitty shows with hot actors & negative acting skills rull TRP chart whereas good ones get unnoticed. And of course, their fans! So the younger lot does behave like the world revolves around them. 🤪