Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Okay, now I'm here to pakao you with today's episode update... 😈 😈 😈

Birba freed Bambaal from that locket. She produced two more bangles and contacted Ray through it. He too produced one bangle.

All the bangles sent out magical rays to create a portal through which they could exit Veer Lok and enter Shinkai.

But before they could do that, V came there and attacked both of them. After a small fight, Mr. B was about to attack V by his danda when D came there and caught that stick.

Both of them decided that it is not a smart move to fight both BVs together and that too at VL. They decided to escape.

While escaping, there was another small fight and Mr. B threw his stick at BVs again but D deflected it with his magic and it struck that mound inside which that magical cannon was hidden.

Mr. B and Birba somehow managed to reach the cannon and started shooting aag ke goles. Poori jagah par aag lag gayi... Thodi der baad BP, DP, Paani Pari and Dooba Dooba bhi wahan pahunch gaye tamasha dekhne. Mr. B attacked the four of them but BVs stopped that blast. S ne socha ki jab sab tamasha dekhne aaye hi hain, to main kyon peeche rahu? Wo bhi pahunch gaye tamasha dekhne...

S warned him that he won't be able to escape. Mr. B said that S himself won't be able to escape if he reveals the secret of 20 years ago in front of BV. At the same time, Birba pulled DD through her magic and stuck him to the muzzle of the cannon, taking him a hostage.

And then Bambaal proceeded to reveal that Jaikaaz is BV's father and he was killed by Shaurya by deceit.

BV was shocked and angry. He warned Bambaal to think before speaking.

Bambaal continued to speak and added some mirch-masala to his story in order to make BV even more angry so that he attacks Shaurya. He said that S killed Jackass because he wanted powers and the throne of VL. (Obviously a complete lie)

BV was totally angry. He warned Bambaal to mind his words while talking about S. He said that S is the most respected one. And he is the one on whom BV's existence lies. He is not only BV's "Guru" but also his "Guroor".

Meanwhile, V had slipped away. He reached behind Birba, pushed her down and freed DD.

The duo got ready to attack B² but achanak se dhool bhari andhi chalne lagi. R had managed to create a portal and had reached VL. He took B² along with him. They also took the cannon along.

BV was really angry. He saw them leaving and followed them.

The trio reached BN. BV too reached there...

He angrily called out to Bambaal and shot arrows at him in succession. Lekin Bambaal hai bada dheeth banda... Girte-girte bhi apne haath failana nahi bhoola. For a second I thought he is again going to say his trademark "Ah haa"

R was really angry. He called out to BV who was shocked to see him...

Ray ka pardafaash in front of BV.

R shot the cannon at BV. The fireball struck him and he got thrown away. At the same time, total darkness enveloped Veer Lok. BP realised that something happened to BV and called out his name in despair.

At the same time, R and Birba decided to take Bambaal to Shinkai and try to save him.

On the other hand, the fairies, V and S reached there. BP asked Shaurya to do something as BV didn't have much time left.

Episode ended...

Precap:

https://youtu.be/ZlcSMzACS6Y

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wow! Now that's called a Paisa VASOOL Episode!

Brava! 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Can't help but say this, Yeh Karuna Ji phir se blackmailing pe utar aye! 🤪 🤪 🤪

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Okay! Even I will be going for work.

Okay! 😊

This is awesome!! Wow, wow, wow finally a reality check to S, made sense cos S has become selfish and was forcing it. BTW who is N, his brother?

Precisely. Earlier he was much considerate but lately it was becoming obsession.

Nokkhotro is Othoi's BF. They met during a picnic. S wanted to stay somewhere where no one will anticipate he might be living. So he sought Nok's permission & he took him in as a roommate.

BTW, I added another portion to the comment. Let me know your view when you are free. 😊

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154962524

Also replied to you in imm cg but wanted to thank you here for the feedback!

No biggie dear. The GIFs were really good. 👍🏼

Thanks!! Interesting.

I read it, it's 50:50, cos both have their views and experiences. In their way, both can be right also M's death can be a coincidence that makes her father right. Plus just cos he shares a helping hand now, you can't expect other party to format previous experience and accept it. They will eventually accept for the better but will take time in coming to terms.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wow! Now that's called a Paisa VASOOL Episode!

Brava! 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Can't help but say this, Yeh Karuna Ji phir se blackmailing pe utar aye! 🤪 🤪 🤪

I know... it was a total PAISA VASOOL episode.

I am definitely going to download this one...

Khair, currently I have two major questions:

No.1: What did/will Vivaan tell Karuna ji? I don't think he'd reveal that D is BV? Then what??

No.2: Why was DJ's face not shown in the precap? What is the reason behind that??

PS. Found a small video... DJ looks like a model from a washing powder advertisement. 😆

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Everyone never likes, cos let's be honest creatives can't satisfy others always.

True.

Sometimes tracks and separation gets stretched and forced, then people complaining makes sense but now it's become a trend.

This I have to agree with. Compared to earlier shows, these days I feel audience are too impatient to see the story unfold & protest at the drop of a hat.

I believe show is going crisp, all arcs and characters are maintained and developing. Actual reason romantic scenes aren't there so people are just bashing, but you can't just have them, there's a lot of planning in a thriller show, and it's all plotting. Like people literally have no trust.

Till now the season is going good and better they keep it crisp with same cast.

Oh that! This is another trend I haven't got used to yet. Of course romance is appealing but different genres are there for a reason. How do you expect 24/7 romance from a thriller show?

True, glad you agree on both points. People are even okay with out of the blue or no development romance.

Exactly!! Primary part would always be planning and plotting, it changes as per genres.

By the way, today I had gone on Twitter and saw a few members posted mdkd content overall and progress of NiBir, scenes and VMs, them, gang! Such fabulous content. The progress and scenes looked so beautiful.

Like I can write an essay, and few simple but beautiful VMs too.

Was great to see something good and what the show was about, warna yaha toh no comments!!

Also in true sense without glorification or mahanta G stood for her and called me wrong, wrong.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Thanks!! Interesting.

I read it, it's 50:50, cos both have their views and experiences. In their way, both can be right also M's death can be a coincidence that makes her father right. Plus just cos he shares a helping hand now, you can't expect other party to format previous experience and accept it. They will eventually accept for the better but will take time in coming to terms.

TBH, I wouldn't even blame the MIL here because for her, obviously her son's insult would seem bigger.

My issue was, the dad bowed down in front of her. Because at the end of the day, Mitul might be the best guy out there but it's a fact that their marriage was, is & will always be termed as an immature decision because it destroyed Nazifa's career. But the guy being a gentleman didn't stoop that low.

My issue is with Nazifa. There'a difference between pride & unnecessary arrogance. She doesn't know it yet but the ones who are posing as her helpers, they are the ones who killed Mitul. It's like she can take shit from everyone except for her dad. So this excessive arrogance makes me want to slap her. The closest comparison I can come up with is Ved - someone who digs her own grave but feels to be the Great One.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

True, glad you agree on both points. People are even okay with out of the blue or no development romance.

Exactly!! Primary part would always be planning and plotting, it changes as per genres.

By the way, today I had gone on Twitter and saw a few members posted mdkd content overall and progress of NiBir, scenes and VMs, them, gang! Such fabulous content. The progress and scenes looked so beautiful.

Like I can write an essay, and few simple but beautiful VMs too.

Was great to see something good and what the show was about, warna yaha toh no comments!!

Also in true sense without glorification or mahanta G stood for her and called me wrong, wrong.

That's great! Sometimes creations and VMs can do wonder. And of course, when we feel we have got detached but the glorious memories play in front of our eyes & we get lost in them - it's extremely beautiful.

TBH, one particular VM was the reason that I watched first 32 episodes of BB. The maker could capture the chemistry which I would say wasn't this evident in the original show. Here...

Only good thing came out of it was I watched Jaat Na Poocho Prem Ki. Brilliant show! 👏 👏 👏

What I loved more was the clarity of the casts & makers that they made the show based on Sairat but since they had more time at hand, they were gonna explore the details & they did.

I know you don't usually like adaptations but this was a good one. You might try to watch it.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

I know... it was a total PAISA VASOOL episode.

I am definitely going to download this one...

Khair, currently I have two major questions:

No.1: What did/will Vivaan tell Karuna ji? I don't think he'd reveal that D is BV? Then what??

No.2: Why was DJ's face not shown in the precap? What is the reason behind that??

PS. Found a small video... DJ looks like a model from a washing powder advertisement. 😆

Sometimes you remind me of Madhu bhai form Sarabhai v/s Sarabhai. Question khatam hi nahi hota tumhara?

Washing powder! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Madhura.. thumbnail

TBH, I wouldn't even blame the MIL here because for her, obviously her son's insult would seem bigger.

My issue was, the dad bowed down in front of her. Because at the end of the day, Mitul might be the best guy out there but it's a fact that their marriage was, is & will always be termed as an immature decision because it destroyed Nazifa's career. But the guy being a gentleman didn't stoop that low.

My issue is with Nazifa. There'a difference between pride & unnecessary arrogance. She doesn't know it yet but the ones who are posing as her helpers, they are the ones who killed Mitul. It's like she can take shit from everyone except for her dad. So this excessive arrogance makes me want to slap her. The closest comparison I can come up with is Ved - someone who digs her own grave but feels to be the Great One.

Okay, true!

Oh her, this is seriously horrible then or bias, what do we say?! Gosh!! True I actually feel N is digging her grave then.

Madhura.. thumbnail

That's great! Sometimes creations and VMs can do wonder. And of course, when we feel we have got detached but the glorious memories play in front of our eyes & we get lost in them - it's extremely beautiful.

TBH, one particular VM was the reason that I watched first 32 episodes of BB. The maker could capture the chemistry which I would say wasn't this evident in the original show. Here...

Only good thing came out of it was I watched Jaat Na Poocho Prem Ki. Brilliant show! 👏 👏 👏

What I loved more was the clarity of the casts & makers that they made the show based on Sairat but since they had more time at hand, they were gonna explore the details & they did.

I know you don't usually like adaptations but this was a good one. You might try to watch it.

Definitely!! What I did love was the bonding and K was really mature, can suggest so many scenes of NKA or gang, but won't bore you.

However if you are interested, you could ask anytime.

True, great to know.

That's really awesome. I don't unless it's executed really well. You are right. I will definitely check if I get a chance.