Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Saw yesterday's imm episode, bang on!! The dialogues, Vihaan is epic, humour is great🀣. If you all get a chance, do see. Fri ka I haven't and my friend said, filler epi. Nushy your wish of comedy is fulfilled.

Bwhahahahahaha! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

One complaint though, making creations gets complex, cos camera zoom, rotation, transitions and frames make you so dizzy ki Giant wheel ko piche choda hai inhone🀣

πŸ˜†

I did make a few creations but don't want to bore Nushy.

Ab iss mein bore karne ki kya baat hain? You know I look forward to your creations. 😊

Nushy, tried just one NiBir creation cos everyone is all over the place, possibly will try a few of gang too on that epi

This one is really beautiful Madhura! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Kabir's expression was bang on. smiley32 smiley32 smiley32

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Anyways, sach mein behen... in assumptions ke to kya hi kehne.

Bambaal dying... Yaar, abhi tak bechara saare secrets bhi reveal nahi kar paaya hai. Aise kaise marr sakta hai?

TBH Bamal can die because he hasn't done anything productive. R vs D is more than enough to make the story interesting. But he'll die because he wasn't in the promo - that's just........

Chalo, ek baar ke liye pehla assumption maan bhi lein, how can they assume that DJ is leaving?? Man!! The second season focuses on Senior Baalveer and his past... jispar focus hai, wo khud kaise gayab ho sakta hai??

Because Poster mein nahi hain.

At times I really get annoyed with such stuff. I mean, I know we get attached because of the promo & all but hamesha to story ek hi narrative pe ya phir character pe simit nahi reh sakta. At points, other characters can become as important as the protagonist.

But people seems like refuse to use their brain & stick it to the promo/background picture.

Hadd hain!

Anyways, I have some good news to share with both of you...

Another of my cousin brother's wedding is fixed.

That's great! Congratulations to him! πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Acha!! Enjoy karo. Do check whenever you get a chance. Did you see the earlier 2 I suggested?

Have already downloaded them.

But dekhne ka time nahi mila... actually I forgot to bring my headphones along with me. And sabke beech mein loud voice mein dekhna thoda awkward lagta hai.

Wow, that's awesome dear!! Hearty congratulations!!

Thank you so much... πŸ€—

Great!! Of course, it's awkward and we can't enjoy too.

πŸ€—

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Saw yesterday's imm episode, bang on!! The dialogues, Vihaan is epic, humour is great🀣. If you all get a chance, do see. Fri ka I haven't and my friend said, filler epi. Nushy your wish of comedy is fulfilled.

Bwhahahahahaha! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

One complaint though, making creations gets complex, cos camera zoom, rotation, transitions and frames make you so dizzy ki Giant wheel ko piche choda hai inhone🀣

πŸ˜†

I did make a few creations but don't want to bore Nushy.

Ab iss mein bore karne ki kya baat hain? You know I look forward to your creations. 😊

Nushy, tried just one NiBir creation cos everyone is all over the place, possibly will try a few of gang too on that epi

This one is really beautiful Madhura! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Kabir's expression was bang on. smiley32 smiley32 smiley32

You have seen already?

Lol.

Yes, you do but then like yhc and all if you don't like show or follow, toh isliye bola. I guess, you guys should check CG once I post, cos yaha spam nahi karna hai.

Big Thank you!! True, he nailed it.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

You have seen already?

I haven't. But considering his Sabr Ka Phal dialogue, if he is given adequate SS, he is bound to create a storm. 😈 😈 😈

Yes, you do but then like yhc and all if you don't like show or follow, toh isliye bola. I guess, you guys should check CG once I post, cos yaha spam nahi karna hai.

Okay! Whenever you post something in the CGs, post the link here or PM us. Then there would be no problem. 😊

I saw the last scene. Someone posted an IG post in their forum. If only they hadn't created such a mess, I would say the last scene was well acted & emotional. πŸ₯Ί 😭

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

You have seen already?

I haven't. But considering his Sabr Ka Phal dialogue, if he is given adequate SS, he is bound to create a storm. 😈 😈 😈

Okay! Whenever you post something in the CGs, post the link here or PM us. Then there would be no problem. 😊

I saw the last scene. Someone posted an IG post in their forum. If only they hadn't created such a mess, I would say the last scene was well acted & emotional. πŸ₯Ί 😭

True, he is!! Actually this seems fresh. On a side note, forum, still many were complaining how show is a mess, they killed and why new look? Ab kitna bhi acha CVS de, people just want their way, like exceution was apt, mysteries were revealed and new look was needed, and CVs must have written and plotted stuff. Earlier there was a great thread too, where people appreciated the team and were saying, no need to just always bash and it's going as per plan.

Sure!! I will post link, PM nahi ek link ke liye.

Definitely all were so great, but the mess, sigh! But it's fine, many great scenes were there.

Madhura.. thumbnail

As Nushy suggested, my imm creations, the link is of Pg 95. However check pg 96 too

|Ishq Mein Marjawan 2| Creation Gallery 1| - Page 95 | Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 (indiaforums.com)

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

TBH Bamal can die because he hasn't done anything productive. R vs D is more than enough to make the story interesting. But he'll die because he wasn't in the promo - that's just........

I agree, he can die because he hasn't done anything much productive as of now. But then, will he die so soon? He is the one who holds all the secrets because even S and BP don't know that R is D's brother. Bina sach reveal kiye hi maar denge kya use?? πŸ€”

Because Poster mein nahi hain.

Exactly yaar!! Just because V is in front of D, people have started assuming that D will leave... aka Senior BV will die soon. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

At times I really get annoyed with such stuff. I mean, I know we get attached because of the promo & all but hamesha to story ek hi narrative pe ya phir character pe simit nahi reh sakta. At points, other characters can become as important as the protagonist.

Agree completely with you... Even I get really annoyed with such stuff. Har character ki story mein importance hoti hai. Kabhi kisi par focus hota hai to kabhi dusare par...

And yahan, poora Shinkai season focuses on BV and his past to agar kuch time ke liye V par focus ho bhi gaya to kya issue hai?

But people seems like refuse to use their brain & stick it to the promo/background picture.

Hadd hain!

For using their brains, they need to possess one in the first place...

That's great! Congratulations to him! πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Thank you so much... πŸ€—

Btw, looks like A finally became a fairy...

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Great!! Of course, it's awkward and we can't enjoy too.

πŸ€—

Yeah... its really awkward.

So, I'm just waiting to get back home... phir aaram se dekhenge.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Good morning! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Madhura..

True, he is!! Actually this seems fresh. On a side note, forum, still many were complaining how show is a mess, they killed and why new look? Ab kitna bhi acha CVS de, people just want their way, like execution was apt, mysteries were revealed and new look was needed, and CVs must have written and plotted stuff. Earlier there was a great thread too, where people appreciated the team and were saying, no need to just always bash and it's going as per plan.

Definitely all were so great, but the mess, sigh! But it's fine, many great scenes were there.

I would say that's unfortunate. But then again not everyone would like everything. Isn't anyone appreciating this? Going by the 1st Season's synopsis the leads changed their colors frequently & it was hard to distinguish between whether they were good or not. 😲 Let's see what they are gonna do this season.

True. Even if it became a mess, there are still many good things to cherish about MDKD. 😊