Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

🤗

So, kya chal raha hai aaj??

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sorry couldn't reply last night... IF was giving me a hell lot of trouble.

IF aur uski nakhre!

Well, I agree we will have to overlook the bloopers here... Still, I'm kinda disappointed. This is the first time when the episode had such a large number of loopholes.

Never expected that the strongest of all fairies will be defeated by a sidekick so easily.

Understandably! 😒

A using telepathy was totally something else...

I hope they give some justification like since they are thinking of making a fairy, she was awarded some powers. Otherwise nothing could explain this. 🤬

No one, not even Shaurya could sense that an evil power entered VL. And just because Birba came with BV, she was able to cross that protective shield??

That's disappointing. 😒 But try to ignore it because they need to start the fight ASAP. 😊

So, kya chal raha hai aaj??

Kuch nahi. Just discussion. Waise ek mahaan karya kiya hain hum-ne.

Remember our newbie friend & her FF? That's available in Wattpad & looks like she has stopped updating here in IF due to no response. I read the whole thing in one go this morning. 🤡 🤡 🤡

Baaki aake detail mein batate hain. Abhi to hum-e jana hain. See ya! 🤗

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Sorry couldn't reply earlier... Yahan power cut tha.

IF aur uski nakhre!

I know... IF ke nakhre kabhi bhi shuru ho jaate hain...

Understandably! 😒

Yeah... I was truly disappointed at that part.

I hope they give some justification like since they are thinking of making a fairy, she was awarded some powers. Otherwise nothing could explain this. 🤬

Exactly!! I wish they give some justification of that... warna nothing can explain this.

Just like in Antim Yuddh, for a couple of episodes or so, V gave her some powers including the power of telepathy. But she lost those after the battle was over. So, just like that, some justification should have been given this time too...

That's disappointing. 😒 But try to ignore it because they need to start the fight ASAP. 😊

Yeah... That's really disappointing.

For the first time in the history of the show, I am so disappointed with an episode.

But yes, I guess they did this because they wanted Bambaal to escape and this track to reach its conclusion.

Kuch nahi. Just discussion. Waise ek mahaan karya kiya hain hum-ne.

Remember our newbie friend & her FF? That's available in Wattpad & looks like she has stopped updating here in IF due to no response. I read the whole thing in one go this morning. 🤡 🤡 🤡

Achha hai that she stopped updating... 🤭🤭

(Sorry for saying this...)

Rest, I don't care whether she has updated it on Wattpad. I'm not going to read it...

Baaki aake detail mein batate hain. Abhi to hum-e jana hain. See ya! 🤗

Okay... see you later. 🤗

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Couldn't agree more.

These days hardly anything interests me. 🤔 And the one series I used to look forward to - the regional one, even that's making my BP high.

Why doesn't any of my favorite come up with something new? 😭

Can get you.

True, possibly you can get something new and make new favorites.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Good afternoon Nushy and Madhura... 🤗

You guys seem to have had a lot of discussions today... I missed out on quite a lot of things I guess. 😆

Hey Nikki🤗

Yes, new show ki fanbase, bit of imm. Nushy is also gonna see the two episodes and discuss with us. P

Madhura.. thumbnail

Wow!!! This is absolutely beautiful... ❤️ ❤️

He looks so much younger without a beard and moustaches...

I'm going to use this.

Thank you so much , 🤗❤️

Yes, he definitely does. I wanted to make his solo creations, then move to couple. Could just manage this cause the editing, camera spin, frames and all make you feel dizzy.

This means a lot.

There was this one window scene, which reminded me of jndsd. Same PH, so ofc few things will be similar. Helly acts great with the experience she has and she was amazing, but I guess Vividha had simply nailed that scene when she ran to Atharva.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Hey Nikki🤗

Yes, new show ki fanbase, bit of imm. Nushy is also gonna see the two episodes and discuss with us. P

🤗

Yeah, I went through your discussions.

Chalo accha hai even Nushy is going to watch...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Thank you so much , 🤗❤️

Yes, he definitely does. I wanted to make his solo creations, then move to couple. Could just manage this cause the editing, camera spin, frames and all make you feel dizzy.

This means a lot.

There was this one window scene, which reminded me of jndsd. Same PH, so ofc few things will be similar. Helly acts great with the experience she has and she was amazing, but I guess Vividha had simply nailed that scene when she ran to Atharva.

❤️ 🤗

True... he does look much younger without a beard and moustaches. Although, I must say, his look as Vansh is still fresh in my memory. But he looks good in the new look too...

🤗

I'm definitely going to use this gif. Kaafi time baad apna signature change karenge. 😆

Can understand... same PH hai to koi na koi similarity to shows mein hogi hi. Till and then blatant copying na visible ho, tab tak its fine.

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Exactly!! I wish they give some justification of that... warna nothing can explain this.

Just like in Antim Yuddh, for a couple of episodes or so, V gave her some powers including the power of telepathy. But she lost those after the battle was over. So, just like that, some justification should have been given this time too...

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Yeah... That's really disappointing.

For the first time in the history of the show, I am so disappointed with an episode.

😒

Achha hai that she stopped updating... 🤭🤭

(Sorry for saying this...)

Rest, I don't care whether she has updated it on Wattpad. I'm not going to read it...

Arre! To main kaun sa tumhe keh rahi hoon ki padh lo? 🤪 🤪 🤪

I am laughing myself ki mood swings ne kya halaat bana dia meri. 🤣 🤣 🤣

As for the story, I would say she has improved quite a bit in the later chapters & it had the typical college romance we come across in 75% FFs, so one time read. But when you want to imagine PiyAnsh in that place, it's 🥺 🥺 🥺

Waise, one thing I found quite funny. smiley39 smiley39 smiley39 In the FF, Ansh had a childhood sweetheart who died of cancer. Her name was Urvashi so basically I was thinking about Bhasmu dearest. And then I remembered my & Madhura's conversation that just because we love Sana or watched Nazar post leap, it doesn't mean we could demand for PiyAnsh breakup & BhasAnsh.

I was like, chalo, in an alternate universe humari yeh muraad bhi poori ho gayi.

🥳 🥳

Madhura.. thumbnail

❤️ 🤗

True... he does look much younger without a beard and moustaches. Although, I must say, his look as Vansh is still fresh in my memory. But he looks good in the new look too...

🤗

I'm definitely going to use this gif. Kaafi time baad apna signature change karenge. 😆

Can understand... same PH hai to koi na koi similarity to shows mein hogi hi. Till and then blatant copying na visible ho, tab tak its fine.

Hugs!

Definitely, he does. Ofc previous look is.

Yes, new look is great and it was a must.

Waah, that's huge.

True!!

Yes, Nushy will also join us