Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Please do!! 18th and 19th November. Great revelations and everything, ofc Vansh is anyways smart. Faking is also needed, right? You should see it though. Maza ayega tumhe.

True! I am downloading now. Will discuss with you guys once I am done. 😎

Thanks for sharing, let me check.

Sure. But after you are done, remove the quoted portion dear. We remove them because we don't want to break any rule like why we are discussing another show by their link & all, you know. 😊

Yes, we will discuss!! It's been so long I discussed with Nikki, so it was good yesterday to talk.

Thanks for telling me, done!

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Madhura..

About the thread, I had seen this only and hence ranted yesterday. But you were like, nahi nahi benefit of doubt dete hai, toh I was like okay.

This is my issue, people have assumed so much on trailers and justification without seeing the show, wow!! Plus bichara guy just being said, not worthy, ye wo...no equality basically.

Oops, my bad! 😛

Ab dekho bahen, kai baar aisa bhi hua hain jab popular forums pe bash ho chuki hoon. Issi liye kisiko bematlab bash karna nahi chahti thi. Hum thehre Atyant Sanskari. 😛

But I almost fell from my bed laughing while reading this. Matlab, ek promo mein inhe itna sab kuch kaise dikh gaya? Aur business person calculative nahi hoga to kaisa hoga? 😛

Madhura.. thumbnail

Oops, my bad! 😛

Ab dekho bahen, kai baar aisa bhi hua hain jab popular forums pe bash ho chuki hoon. Issi liye kisiko bematlab bash karna nahi chahti thi. Hum thehre Atyant Sanskari. 😛

But I almost fell from my bed laughing while reading this. Matlab, ek promo mein inhe itna sab kuch kaise dikh gaya? Aur business person calculative nahi hoga to kaisa hoga? 😛

:)

True, but you forgot you were on our forum!

Exactly!! Hence I told you, see fangirling and justification. Abhi ye haal hai, socho when show starts kya hoga.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Bechara ML ka poora kachra hone wala hain. 🤔

But then again, I have seen in some forums that eventually the audience accepted the actors who improved with time. I still remember some people had serious issue with Sana in KD forum because she was married & they were constantly talking about the actress in MMZ opposite to Shravan.

So felt really proud when she won them over.

Same noticed in MATSH too. They body shamed Radhika a lot in the initial days but ultimately she improved.

I hope this new guy too improves. 👍🏼

Madhura.. thumbnail

Bechara ML ka poora kachra hone wala hain. 🤔

But then again, I have seen in some forums that eventually the audience accepted the actors who improved with time. I still remember some people had serious issue with Sana in KD forum because she was married & they were constantly talking about the actress in MMZ opposite to Shravan.

So felt really proud when she won them over.

Same noticed in MATSH too. They body shamed Radhika a lot in the initial days but ultimately she improved.

I hope this new guy too improves. 👍🏼

Yes.

See it's all on giving a chance to others. All am saying is don't bash or judge. That's great, but really depends.

Body shaming is horrible and seen in many forums, but that's a totally different topic.

Anyways, chod do, am anyways not planning to see. Plus, people can do anything they want.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Yes.

See it's all on giving a chance to others. All am saying is don't bash or judge. That's great, but really depends.

Body shaming is horrible and seen in many forums, but that's a totally different topic.

Anyways, chod do, am anyways not planning to see. Plus, people can do anything they want.

Couldn't agree more.

These days hardly anything interests me. 🤔 And the one series I used to look forward to - the regional one, even that's making my BP high.

Why doesn't any of my favorite come up with something new? 😭

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good afternoon Nushy and Madhura... 🤗

You guys seem to have had a lot of discussions today... I missed out on quite a lot of things I guess. 😆

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

So, I guess I have figured out making gifs again. What do you guys feel?

Free to use - Vihaan

Wow!!! This is absolutely beautiful... ❤️ ❤️

He looks so much younger without a beard and moustaches...

I'm going to use this.

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Good afternoon Nushy and Madhura... 🤗

You guys seem to have had a lot of discussions today... I missed out on quite a lot of things I guess. 😆

Good afternoon! 🤗

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Sorry couldn't reply last night... IF was giving me a hell lot of trouble.

I am a bit tired right now so can't reply in detail. But your one liners were spot on. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Thanks... 🤗

And I guess we'll have to overlook the bloopers here because clearly they wanted to progress towards the climax. Now let's see what happens next.

Well, I agree we will have to overlook the bloopers here... Still, I'm kinda disappointed. This is the first time when the episode had such a large number of loopholes.

Never expected that the strongest of all fairies will be defeated by a sidekick so easily.

A using telepathy was totally something else...

No one, not even Shaurya could sense that an evil power entered VL. And just because Birba came with BV, she was able to cross that protective shield??