Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Good morning Nushy and Nikki🤗

Madhura.. thumbnail

So, I guess I have figured out making gifs again. What do you guys feel?

Free to use - Vihaan

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wow Madhura! Great job! 👏 👏 👏

He looks much younger now. 😛

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Wow Madhura! Great job! 👏 👏 👏

He looks much younger now. 😛

Thank you Nushy!

Definitely he does! I was telling Nikki yesterday, I caught up with recent 2 episodes and execution was done so well, planning and all.

On a side note, Vishal(Kabir) nailed it too and am happy seeing him experiment with his roles.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Yeah! I went through your discussion but since I have no idea, didn't reply.

Yes, glad that Vishal is experimenting.

BTW, after you told me yesterday, I went to the new show's forum & had a great laugh.

🤣 🤣 🤣

Madhura.. thumbnail

Yeah! I went through your discussion but since I have no idea, didn't reply.

Yes, glad that Vishal is experimenting.

BTW, after you told me yesterday, I went to the new show's forum & had a great laugh.

🤣 🤣 🤣

Great, Nikki has told me and my other friend has explained me about imm, so I know. You could just see 2 episodes, if you are interested.

Wow, you did? What did you read?🤣

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Great, Nikki has told me and my other friend has explained me about imm, so I know. You could just see 2 episodes, if you are interested.

Okay! Tell me the episode number. I'll try to watch it in my free time. BTW, what has happened recently? I am seeing overflow of shots in FF section too.

I guess Vansh got to know about Ritz's truth & may be he has faked his death. But want to know in details.

Here, see for yourself. This is the TM's post, read the remaining replies too. 😆 😆 😆

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Okay! Tell me the episode number. I'll try to watch it in my free time. BTW, what has happened recently? I am seeing overflow of shots in FF section too.

I guess Vansh got to know about Ritz's truth & may be he has faked his death. But want to know in details.

Here, see. This is the TM's post, read the remaining replies too. 😆 😆 😆

Please do!! 18th and 19th November. Great revelations and everything, ofc Vansh is anyways smart. Faking is also needed, right? You should see it though. Maza ayega tumhe.

Thanks for sharing, let me check.

Edited by Madhura.. - 3 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

About the thread, I had seen this only and hence ranted yesterday. But you were like, nahi nahi benefit of doubt dete hai, toh I was like okay.

This is my issue, people have assumed so much on trailers and justification without seeing the show, wow!! Plus bichara guy just being said, not worthy, ye wo...no equality basically.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Please do!! 18th and 19th November. Great revelations and everything, ofc Vansh is anyways smart. Faking is also needed, right? You should see it though. Maza ayega tumhe.

True! I am downloading now. Will discuss with you guys once I am done. 😎

Thanks for sharing, let me check.

Sure. But after you are done, remove the quoted portion dear. We remove them because we don't want to break any rule like why we are discussing another show by their link & all, you know. 😊