Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

So they are gonna kheechofy the current track I guess. 🤔

Nope... not exactly kheenchofying the track. Track ki speed mein zyada koi problem nahi hai.

Actually there were quite a few loopholes in the episode plus this kinda letdown part, Birba vs BP.

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I'll pakao you a lot with it later on... 😈 😈 😈

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

I'll pakao you a lot with it later on... 😈 😈 😈

Bwhahahahaha! Bring it on! 😉

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly!! We both have had pros and cons with Piansh but their relationship was never compromised, they both took efforts for each other. Here Niya toh crossed limits.

Agreed.

There was this one dialogue Kabir says, hum uske yaad me aapki kadvi black coffee piyenge and Amber laughs on it and pats him.

Awwww! Now he is reminding me of Rajkumar Rao's character from Ludo where they depicted his character saying - some people have it in their fate that they'll be used. But it's not because they are idiots. It's just they prefer destroying themselves in love.

Agree on fangirls, just wait till 9 months thing starts. From the trailers, the guy actually seems more natural to me and has caught the accent well, which is complex, I remember seeing Sukriti in a similar role and she couldn't get the accent right. But ofc ppl have started praise, such a fresh FL, this that as if corporate wasn't showed, Sony has showed it so many times. Mdkd also had it, there were few other shows too.

TBH, it gets tiring when we see negativity on our favorite shows. So I am not interested in the negativity of other toxic FDs. For me SK is good/average but it's also true she and VD made their fortune out of a hideous TV show (Not talking about the sub-plots but the original story) & earned a FD who'll worship them no matter how bad they are. So be it...

As for never seen before avatar, yes, at points we feel what we are watching right now is the first one of its kind because obviously we haven't seen everything or neither is that possible. I'll give my own example - I used to think Piya was the first FL whom I found bold or the one who mostly initiates romance or doesn't shy away from intimacy. After I had watched MATSH, I realized bold & extremely passionate female characters existed before also. So I am gonna give some lease to newer viewers.

But it's also true certain fans become so blind that even if the leads fart, they'll say no one has ever farted on a show - such progression!!! So let's not even talk about them.

Yes, sad. I can write an essay, like being independent isn't going abroad. It can even be going in a different state or staying differently, which would have made more sense.

Precisely! I have seen women who are housewives but independent whereas so called service holder women who feel they are superior but can't do anything without their husbands' approval. So how do you really define independent? A job can give you security but independence is another thing.

Well said on everything!!

Madhura.. thumbnail

On a side note, is Ludo good, since you saw it?

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

On a side note, is Ludo good, since you saw it?

Well, I enjoyed it. It's a bit lengthy so I watched in parts. But overall it was good. Pankaj Tripathi & Rajkumar Rao were fabulous, so were the other cast.

Plus, the little girl who played young Piya, she was there too for a scene. Felt nostalgic. 😭 😭 😭

Madhura.. thumbnail

Well, I enjoyed it. It's a bit lengthy so I watched in parts. But overall it was good. Pankaj Tripathi & Rajkumar Rao were fabulous, so were the other cast.

Plus, the little girl who played young Piya, she was there too for a scene. Felt nostalgic. 😭 😭 😭

Thanks for the review, will try watching it if I get it online as I don't have Netflix. They both are phenomenal!!

Yes, you said.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Bwhahahahaha! Bring it on! 😉

Okay... be ready. 😈

So, BV reached VL with Birba (A). BP asked DD to show her around.

While she was leaving, achanak se BV noticed something... he asked BP "Ye kya hai?"

Here, I thought maybe he noticed that locket around BP's neck...

Back on earth, Chintu-Chinti, the brother sister duo extinguished the Ananya wala diya. V saw them and took the diya away. A tried calling out to V but he didn't hear. Finally, she decided to contact V through telepathy... pata nahi kaise. Matlab bina powers BVs bhi telepathy powers use nahi kar sakte, isne kaise ki??

At the same time, back at VL, BV-BP scene was going on. He hadn't noticed the locket... he had noticed the mauli around BP's wrist and got worried remembering his dream.

He told everything to BP. She was worried and thought if BV's dream might be related to Bambaal...

Meanwhile, DD was showing Birba around. She asked him to show her that place where the evil people are kept imprisoned. DD was shocked but she sambhaloed the situation by sunaoing some random story.

DD took her to that place where Bambaal was kept but the prison was empty. Both were shocked. DD rushed to BP to tell her everything... BP asked them not to worry as Bambaal is in a safe place... and Bambaal was trapped in BP's locket. 😆

Birba contacted Ray.

Ray brought a tooth of Bambaal ki sawari. Usse kuch magical rays nikali. Wo Birba ko transfer kari (pata nahi kaise). Birba ne wo rays VL mein failayi... wo rays jakar BP ke locket se takrayi.

She went to BP and distracted her.

At the same time, BV informed her through telepathy that there is an imposter there. BP caught Birba's hand; she came in her original form but defeated BP easily and ran away with Bambaal.

Now, I was disappointed here... BP, the strongest fairy was defeated so easily by a sidekick.

Plus if Birba has the power to teleport, why was she running a marathon??

Birba had pricked BP's neck with her Daayan-like nails... ye to bhoot ke saath saath billi bhi hai. Panja maarti hai...

BV rushed towards BP. At the same time V too reached there... pata nahi A ko kahan chhod kar aaya. D asked V to follow Birba. BP asked D to go with V. He didn't want to but had to.

Precap: same as yesterday...

Now, my biggest question...

Previously, when Timnasa had entered VL, Shaurya was able to sense her so easily. So, why wasn't he able to do it today??

Plus BVs are capable of hearing even the tiniest of voices. So, why wasn't Vivaan able to hear her? And why didn't she call out "Baalveer" or "Naqabposh"?? Karuna ji aur Chintu ko awaz kyon de rahi thi??

Then, Birba froze A yesterday to prevent her from extinguishing the diya. So, how did she become normal??

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I am a bit tired right now so can't reply in detail. But your one liners were spot on. 🤣 🤣 🤣

And I guess we'll have to overlook the bloopers here because clearly they wanted to progress towards the climax. Now let's see what happens next.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Good morning behno! 🤗