Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Ah she always cried at the drop of a hat... nothing much there.

Exactly!! I mean if the person standing in front of you is from the enemy camp and wants to know your secrets, he/she will obviously say yes if you ask him/her whether you can trust them or not...

Sabse badi bewakoofi thi ye...

Yes. I wish it changes now. Just big dialogues make no sense.

True!!!

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Yes. I wish it changes now. Just big dialogues make no sense.

True!!!

I myself wish it changes... Big dialogues do not make sense. 🤔

Madhura.. thumbnail

I myself wish it changes... Big dialogues do not make sense. 🤔

Exactly, I am like yaar kuch karo.

Aur batao, tum.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Exactly, I am like yaar kuch karo.

Aur batao, tum.

Nothing special... aaj to BV ke epsiode ne bhi mood thoda kharab hi kar diya. Warna daily interesting episodes hote the but aaj wahan bhi kuch interesting nahi tha... 🤔

Madhura.. thumbnail

Nothing special... aaj to BV ke epsiode ne bhi mood thoda kharab hi kar diya. Warna daily interesting episodes hote the but aaj wahan bhi kuch interesting nahi tha... 🤔

Oh dear!! Okay.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Yeah... weekends par they usually give interesting episodes but today's episode was a letdown.

For the first time in these few months, I am really disappointed.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Yeah... weekends par they usually give interesting episodes but today's episode was a letdown.

For the first time in these few months, I am really disappointed.

Happens, unko bhi benefit of doubt dedo. You are watching kuch aur?

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Happens, unko bhi benefit of doubt dedo. You are watching kuch aur?

Well, benefit of doubt to se rahe hain...

Baaki abhi to kuch aur nahi dekh rahe hain. Ek Baalveer returns chal raha hai aur dusara KBC.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Anyways, finally watched today's episode of BV... pata nahi kyon, zyada maza nahi aaya. BP and Birba portion was a disappointment.

So they are gonna kheechofy the current track I guess. 🤔

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Exactly!! We both have had pros and cons with Piansh but their relationship was never compromised, they both took efforts for each other. Here Niya toh crossed limits.

Agreed.

There was this one dialogue Kabir says, hum uske yaad me aapki kadvi black coffee piyenge and Amber laughs on it and pats him.

Awwww! Now he is reminding me of Rajkumar Rao's character from Ludo where they depicted his character saying - some people have it in their fate that they'll be used. But it's not because they are idiots. It's just they prefer destroying themselves in love.

Agree on fangirls, just wait till 9 months thing starts. From the trailers, the guy actually seems more natural to me and has caught the accent well, which is complex, I remember seeing Sukriti in a similar role and she couldn't get the accent right. But ofc ppl have started praise, such a fresh FL, this that as if corporate wasn't showed, Sony has showed it so many times. Mdkd also had it, there were few other shows too.

TBH, it gets tiring when we see negativity on our favorite shows. So I am not interested in the negativity of other toxic FDs. For me SK is good/average but it's also true she and VD made their fortune out of a hideous TV show (Not talking about the sub-plots but the original story) & earned a FD who'll worship them no matter how bad they are. So be it...

As for never seen before avatar, yes, at points we feel what we are watching right now is the first one of its kind because obviously we haven't seen everything or neither is that possible. I'll give my own example - I used to think Piya was the first FL whom I found bold or the one who mostly initiates romance or doesn't shy away from intimacy. After I had watched MATSH, I realized bold & extremely passionate female characters existed before also. So I am gonna give some lease to newer viewers.

But it's also true certain fans become so blind that even if the leads fart, they'll say no one has ever farted on a show - such progression!!! So let's not even talk about them.

Yes, sad. I can write an essay, like being independent isn't going abroad. It can even be going in a different state or staying differently, which would have made more sense.

Precisely! I have seen women who are housewives but independent whereas so called service holder women who feel they are superior but can't do anything without their husbands' approval. So how do you really define independent? A job can give you security but independence is another thing.