Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Good morning Madhura! πŸ€—

So, finally the torture is over! πŸ€” The only good thing I can say about the show is the cast were fantabulous & I wish them all the very best for their future projects. With Anjali already bagging her new project, couldn't be happier. 😊

Coming to MDKD, I got seriously confused and frustrated after reading your WU. So I am gonna pass. My deepest condolences for Kabir who is suddenly reminding me of Piya. 😭

I can understand your frustration too because when we totally lose our connect, it becomes much more difficult to make creation on them. But if your mood permits, You might make something on Kabir. Rest - good riddence.

Not relevant to this topic but can I say I am pissed off at the makers of the new show? Earlier people used to start on a new week and people would start watching with a fresh mindset. Now they just want to make use of the earlier show's core audience too. Hadd hain! 🀬 🀬 🀬

οΏΌπŸ€—

Yes, finally!! True, they were and earlier days were golden. Even I am happy for Anjali and even I wish the Junior cast gets projects, they also did a great job. Senior cast will of course get.

Definitely!! But then Piya still got some great moments to cherish and some support at points, here Kabir really was so broken and Amber actually supported him. KN vows seemed so forced, it was like Niya wanted to do everything before she left and it seemed fake, cos all things have a timing.

I actually felt Kabir and Amber would have had such good scenes. But anyways ye aisa forced thing I can't relate to and people might call her such a strong independent girl and what not, I can't. Plus what hurts me, is a good healthy relationship treated this way, like we do have obsessive relationships which should actually end but they go on forever. This message is way too wrong!

Yes, true. For the good old times, they had I will. Or I will make stuff on him, gang, even Swara tbh. I will try something.

Could you explain? I didn't understand this reference and point.

I have to go for some work. Will be back with Nikki..

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes, finally!! True, they were and earlier days were golden. Even I am happy for Anjali and even I wish the Junior cast gets projects, they also did a great job. Senior cast will of course get.

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Definitely!! But then Piya still got some great moments to cherish and some support at points, here Kabir really was so broken and Amber actually supported him.

Agreed.

I have countless issues with Ansh but he was never fake & even in his noble idiocy, he never made Piya feel guilty or anything. He was always there for her when she needed time for herself or her studies and all. Nia here is just........ 🀬 🀬 🀬

I actually felt Kabir and Amber would have had such good scenes. But anyways ye aisa forced thing I can't relate to and people might call her such a strong independent girl and what not, I can't.

True. They had a weird type of chemistry & together they could explore a lot of things. Let's not get into the independent debate. Because we know how fangirls hype everything about leads even when they are dead wrong.

Plus what hurts me, is a good healthy relationship treated this way, like we do have obsessive relationships which should actually end but they go on forever. This message is way too wrong!

πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

Yes, true. For the good old times, they had I will. Or I will make stuff on him, gang, even Swara tbh. I will try something.

That's great! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Like that sasta wala 2nd season of Nazar. They started it right after Nazar finale and in the following weeks their TRP decreased. It's like you don't have total faith on your creation so you want to bank on the earlier show's popularity. 🀬 🀬 🀬

Sure! Even I am going now. See you guys later! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning Nikki!

Good morning...

No problem bahen, hota hain. 😎

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

About Shayan, Madura has uttered the unpleasant truth. At the end of the day people just love the possessive guy.

Well yes, this is actually the bitter truth... People actually love the possessive guy.

TBH, even when he was introduced, he made t clear that he wasn't that serious about study or future being the youngest. But that had some realism to it. He was studying, his father became sick & he came here temporarily. Him accepting the office as a junior executive made me want to believe that he would learn from his mistake.

Exactly!!! When he was introduced, he did make it clear that being the youngest, he was never serious about studies or hia future. Yet, that had some realism in it.

But now they have gone all the way to establish he wasn't just casual, he was downright Nikamma.

Now they have actually made him downright nikamma and nalayak. Kya zarurat thi ye karne ki?

Expecting Nazifa to accept him is seriously getting on my nerves.

True... Now, this is actually getting on my nerves too.

For once I am loving Nazifa for her Badtameezi. Her mother is one giant pain in the ass. That came out really wrong but that's what she is. πŸ€”

Great... just great... πŸ€”

Anyways, finally watched today's episode of BV... pata nahi kyon, zyada maza nahi aaya. BP and Birba portion was a disappointment.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Definitely!! But then Piya still got some great moments to cherish and some support at points, here Kabir really was so broken and Amber actually supported him.

Agreed.

I have countless issues with Ansh but he was never fake & even in his noble idiocy, he never made Piya feel guilty or anything. He was always there for her when she needed time for herself or her studies and all. Nia here is just........ 🀬 🀬 🀬

I actually felt Kabir and Amber would have had such good scenes. But anyways ye aisa forced thing I can't relate to and people might call her such a strong independent girl and what not, I can't.

True. They had a weird type of chemistry & together they could explore a lot of things. Let's not get into the independent debate. Because we know how fangirls hype everything about leads even when they are dead wrong.

Plus what hurts me, is a good healthy relationship treated this way, like we do have obsessive relationships which should actually end but they go on forever. This message is way too wrong!

πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

That's great! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Like that sasta wala 2nd season of Nazar. They started it right after Nazar finale and in the following weeks their TRP decreased. It's like you don't have total faith on your creation so you want to bank on the earlier show's popularity. 🀬 🀬 🀬

Sure! Even I am going now. See you guys later! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Hugs! My Smiley's aren't working.

Exactly!! We both have had pros and cons with Piansh but their relationship was never compromised, they both took efforts for each other. Here Niya toh crossed limits.

Yes, they had and they pulled it so well, like ofc Varun is seasoned but Kabir really pulled it great. Honestly, all things Kabir did for Niya, hearing all taunts from her dad, helping him too and so much. There was this one dialogue Kabir says, hum uske yaad me aapki kadvi black coffee piyenge and Amber laughs on it and pats him.

Agree on fangirls, just wait till 9 months thing starts. From the trailers, the guy actually seems more natural to me and has caught the accent well, which is complex, I remember seeing Sukriti in a similar role and she couldn't get the accent right. But ofc ppl have started praise, such a fresh FL, this that as if corporate wasn't showed, Sony has showed it so many times. Mdkd also had it, there were few other shows too.

Yes, sad. I can write an essay, like being independent isn't going abroad. It can even be going in a different state or staying differently, which would have made more sense.

N2; god!! True, sheer nonsense.

Hugs, cya!

Madhura.. thumbnail

Nikki - Just saw imm of Wed and Thursday. Finally show is moving and thrilling, executed well. You should see, you would love the episodes!

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Nikki - Just saw imm of Wed and Thursday. Finally show is moving and thrilling, executed well. You should see, you would love the episodes!

Hmmm... sounds interesting.

I think I'll catch up with the episodes this weekend.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Hmmm... sounds interesting.

I think I'll catch up with the episodes this weekend.

Yes, please do! Then share your views. Would love to know them. But am going to say something, reminded me of you.

Kabir told Ridhima, Tum sabse badi bewakoof ho🀣 Though I felt sad for her, this is the truth too.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Yes, please do! Then share your views. Would love to know them. But am going to say something, reminded me of you.

Kabir told Ridhima, Tum sabse badi bewakoof ho🀣 Though I felt sad for her, this is the truth too.

This is actually the biggest truth. She is actually the biggest dumbo.

I still remember that one scene... I had shared it with Nushy too.

What is the basic rule of going into an enemy's territory? Never trust anyone, right?

Now, here Vansh had a trusted employee, Mrs. D'Souza. He pretended to be angry on her and she confessed in front of Ridz that Vansh is evil, he can do anything etcetera.

She needed to contact Ragini's father (he was pretending to be her father). So, she confided in D'Souza.

Matlab pehle usne D'Souza ko sab kuch bata diya, uske baad she's asking "Main aap par bharosa kar sakti hoon na?"

I mean, like seriously? Pehle sab bata do uske baad poocho ki bharosa kar sakte hain ya nahi...

Rest, I'll surely share my views if I get some time to catch up with the show.

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

This is actually the biggest truth. She is actually the biggest dumbo.

I still remember that one scene... I had shared it with Nushy too.

What is the basic rule of going into an enemy's territory? Never trust anyone, right?

Now, here Vansh had a trusted employee, Mrs. D'Souza. He pretended to be angry on her and she confessed in front of Ridz that Vansh is evil, he can do anything etcetera.

She needed to contact Ragini's father (he was pretending to be her father). So, she confided in D'Souza.

Matlab pehle usne D'Souza ko sab kuch bata diya, uske baad she's asking "Main aap par bharosa kar sakti hoon na?"

I mean, like seriously? Pehle sab bata do uske baad poocho ki bharosa kar sakte hain ya nahi...

Rest, I'll surely share my views if I get some time to catch up with the show.

True, it is the biggest truth and she cried at the drop of a hat!!

Thanks for sharing the scene, ye toh limits cross hai, you never know, kaun sahi hai ya galat and why tell everything and then ask I can trust you? Who will say, no you can't?🀣

Sure, dear!! Talk to ya later, ab jaana hai.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

True, it is the biggest truth and she cried at the drop of a hat!!

Thanks for sharing the scene, ye toh limits cross hai, you never know, kaun sahi hai ya galat and why tell everything and then ask I can trust you? Who will say, no you can't?🀣

Sure, dear!! Talk to ya later, ab jaana hai.

Ah she always cried at the drop of a hat... nothing much there.

Exactly!! I mean if the person standing in front of you is from the enemy camp and wants to know your secrets, he/she will obviously say yes if you ask him/her whether you can trust them or not...

Sabse badi bewakoofi thi ye...