Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Oops! Looks like something went wrong. Here, this is my issue....

Part 1

Have been hell annoyed with PM lately. Didn't even watch last episode properly but today I was FFing & want to give N's dad the tightest hug. He came to visit N & A as usual was going on & on but he corrected the annoying kid & asked her to leave the room as it was a matter of elders.

This was not even regarding N-S. Even N wasn't at home. He had just come & they were talking when he asked for N's MIL when A said she's in loo & because of her diabetes she goes very often. That's when he corrected her saying one shouldn't cross their limit when talking about elders.

I really wish N or her MIL even O at some point had rebuked her for her behavior. Just because you don't have a dad, it doesn't mean everyone has to appease you.

I know I sound very rude & old school but that's how I see it. These days in name of being friends and all parents actually neglect a lot of things & ultimately these kids grow up to be super Badtameez. And A most certainly falls under that category.

After Pari, this is another child character I practically HATE. And just like Pranali, Ariya is a brilliant actor but even then I can't stand to look at her face. smiley24

Part 2

Apart from that, I am having a hard time liking S anymore. I mean MATSH did the Satyanash as I got confused how justified we fans are if we want N to just forget & move on.

But S was still someone for whom you would want to root. These days he looks a complete Bade Baap Ki Bigde Hue Aulad. And it's becoming more & more frustrating to see him which is bad because Tanveer is a good actor.

He had a meeting with N's mom & we get to know, he spent his time in London more like roaming, was never serious about his studies, doesn't have an idea what he wants do do in the future but just loooooooooooooooves this one girl. Who the f*** would want such a guy?

(Sorry for my language smiley13)

Totally understand you, even I think the same. Now people literally call all fair under being modern and friendly. This is way too much!!

Yes, behaviour should have been changed.

Agree totally with Pari, gosh, she had crossed all limits.

What nonsense? That's horrible, is S shikhar? I never liked his character in any way, so had skipped his later scenes.

I agree with all you said.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Me too!

Waise, sach bataun, more than Rajeev I am glad for Indraneil. He is a really good actor. At least uska faluda hote hue nahi dekhna padega. 😃

Hi5!

Same, 🤗

Word Count: 1

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Totally understand you, even I think the same. Now people literally call all fair under being modern and friendly. This is way too much!!

Yes, behaviour should have been changed.

Agree totally with Pari, gosh, she had crossed all limits.

What nonsense? That's horrible, is S shikhar? I never liked his character in any way, so had skipped his later scenes.

I agree with all you said.

Exactly! There's a difference between having modern outlook and being shameless.

Imagine my plight dear! Initially I felt bad for the kid as she was only 6 months old when her dad die and her mom had to join office, leaving her at home. But she lies to her mom, plays tricks on her idiot grandma and feels herself to be the smartest. I hate this kid.

Well, the ML's name is Shayan, so we use S. But if you ask me, these days I can't tolerate him because he reminds me of Shikhar. Like Shikhar just fell in love and expected IshVeer to forget everything, this idiot knows Nazifa loved Mitul extremely and at the beginning he was shown to be very considerate that he doesn't want Mitul's place but Nazifa in his life. But these days the way he is behaving & everyone just expecting Nazifa to forget Mitul and move on, it is reminding me of Ranveer.

Bright side, Nazifa isn't as Sanskari as Ranveer & at times lashes out at her mother for her demands.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Exactly! There's a difference between having modern outlook and being shameless.

Imagine my plight dear! Initially I felt bad for the kid as she was only 6 months old when her dad die and her mom had to join office, leaving her at home. But she lies to her mom, plays tricks on her idiot grandma and feels herself to be the smartest. I hate this kid.

Well, the ML's name is Shayan, so we use S. But if you ask me, these days I can't tolerate him because he reminds me of Shikhar. Like Shikhar just fell in love and expected IshVeer to forget everything, this idiot knows Nazifa loved Mitul extremely and at the beginning he was shown to be very considerate that he doesn't want Mitul's place but Nazifa in his life. But these days the way he is behaving & everyone just expecting Nazifa to forget Mitul and move on, it is reminding me of Ranveer.

Bright side, Nazifa isn't as Sanskari as Ranveer & at times lashes out at her mother for her demands.

True dear, these days people over sympathise to the extent they forget ethics. That's horrible, how could she? Just cos no one scolded her.

Thanks!! Totally he did. It's horrible... The 360 degrees turn. Good she taunts.

Good night dear.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

True dear, these days people over sympathise to the extent they forget ethics. That's horrible, how could she? Just cos no one scolded her.

Thanks!! Totally he did. It's horrible... The 360 degrees turn. Good she taunts.

Good night dear.

And the worse part is people are actually liking Shayan's changed attitude saying he's so pure and all.

🤬 🤬 🤬

Good night! 🤗

Madhura.. thumbnail

And the worse part is people are actually liking Shayan's changed attitude saying he's so pure and all.

🤬 🤬 🤬

Good night! 🤗

In plain words, people like obsession and possessive behavior.

🤗

Madhura.. thumbnail

Good Morning Nushy and Nikki!

Finally show ended yesterday and I felt zoned out and so neutral, wow!

Mdkd, well don't even ask me, the glorification of Niya and world ends without NY got me pissed so much! Ofc KN are together, but relationships are two ways and I literally saw Kabir taking all efforts. Ending was kinda happy as they wanted to show her taking decisions, and not going with Ambar. But it all felt overdone and fell flat cos though both had fights he had always supported her in career and in life, you need to do a few sacrifices. I genuinely felt bad for Amber and Kabir, the later being just used. Plus scenes seemed forced, best part were flashbacks and I was like that was the show!! So good it ended . They could have actually showed, Nibir relationship and how the four bonded and getting used to each other but New York was forced down our throats. I literally lost all my mood to make creations on them, cos of selfishness. But then I guess I will try making for K and good old times or one good scene. They did have great scenes earlier, so it hurts. But overall mdkd except for the last month still has been awesome, with being practical, real, different, no ott drama, friendship showed till end and conversations. Whole cast and PH definitely deserve credit!!

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

For everything you have said here... 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗

Apart from that, I am having a hard time liking S anymore. I mean MATSH did the Satyanash as I got confused how justified we fans are if we want N to just forget & move on.

But S was still someone for whom you would want to root. These days he looks a complete Bade Baap Ki Bigde Hue Aulad. And it's becoming more & more frustrating to see him which is bad because Tanveer is a good actor.

He had a meeting with N's mom & we get to know, he spent his time in London more like roaming, was never serious about his studies, doesn't have an idea what he wants do do in the future but just loooooooooooooooves this one girl. Who the f*** would want such a guy?

(Sorry for my language 😒)

Good morning behen... 🤗

Couldn't reply yesterday cos my data had finished.

No need to say sorry for anything behen... You actually said the exact thing that I want to say.

Honestly, after reading this, I myself am having a hard time rooting for S. This S is not that one whom we used to root for. He is someone else...

He was shown as a considerate and a samajhdaar guy. He was never shown as a Bade Baap ki Bigdi Aulad like he's being shown now.

What the eff is wrong with the makers?? Why are they doing this to him?? How did he change so drastically??

A guy who just spent his time roaming around, wasn't serious about his studies, doesn't have an idea what he wants to do in life... No sane person would want such a guy....

I'm leaving for now... will be back in an hour or so. Tab continue karenge. 🤗

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Good morning Madhura! 🤗

So, finally the torture is over! 🤔 The only good thing I can say about the show is the cast were fantabulous & I wish them all the very best for their future projects. With Anjali already bagging her new project, couldn't be happier. 😊

Coming to MDKD, I got seriously confused and frustrated after reading your WU. So I am gonna pass. My deepest condolences for Kabir who is suddenly reminding me of Piya. 😭

I can understand your frustration too because when we totally lose our connect, it becomes much more difficult to make creation on them. But if your mood permits, You might make something on Kabir. Rest - good riddence.

Not relevant to this topic but can I say I am pissed off at the makers of the new show? Earlier people used to start on a new week and people would start watching with a fresh mindset. Now they just want to make use of the earlier show's core audience too. Hadd hain! 🤬 🤬 🤬

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Good morning Nikki!

No problem bahen, hota hain. 😎

About Shayan, Madura has uttered the unpleasant truth. At the end of the day people just love the possessive guy.

TBH, even when he was introduced, he made t clear that he wasn't that serious about study or future being the youngest. But that had some realism to it. He was studying, his father became sick & he came here temporarily. Him accepting the office as a junior executive made me want to believe that he would learn from his mistake.

But now they have gone all the way to establish he wasn't just casual, he was downright Nikamma.

Expecting Nazifa to accept him is seriously getting on my nerves.

For once I am loving Nazifa for her Badtameezi. Her mother is one giant pain in the ass. That came out really wrong but that's what she is. 🤔