Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Arre koi nahi... even if it is about something else, I'm more than happy that he corrected her where she was wrong.

Itna hi kaafi hai...

Even I wish N or her MIL or even O for that matter could have rebuked her at some point if time for her behaviour.

I too see it the same way as you. These days parents actually neglect several things in the name of being friends and as a result, the kids end up becoming badtameez.

I can completely understand what you must be feeling...

Pari is one character I absolutely hate and will continue hating.

For everything you have said here... πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Apart from that, I am having a hard time liking S anymore. I mean MATSH did the Satyanash as I got confused how justified we fans are if we want N to just forget & move on.

But S was still someone for whom you would want to root. These days he looks a complete Bade Baap Ki Bigde Hue Aulad. And it's becoming more & more frustrating to see him which is bad because Tanveer is a good actor.

He had a meeting with N's mom & we get to know, he spent his time in London more like roaming, was never serious about his studies, doesn't have an idea what he wants do do in the future but just loooooooooooooooves this one girl. Who the f*** would want such a guy?

(Sorry for my language πŸ˜’)

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Wow!!

Ohh oh the regional show, you had mentioned how it got messed!

So remember that sagai thing Ambar did, had missed first part of Wed, wo dekha and it made sense.

Yesterday toh am speechless, I was like ye same show hai?! Basically Niya can't tell Amber and sends Kabir to tell, he hints and ofc A blasts him and tells kuch.. then NG laugh on K. G tells her to say it, but she still doesn't so G tells and ofc A gets angry cos N didn't tell and isn't happy with idea . So G explains she can't always make him happy and pursue her dreams, and she will take care of Amber and heavy scene and then Niya calls her maa. Seemed a bit forced, had expected they will do around end of show.

I literally was pissed at G too cos all are behaving as if NY is so important.. and Niya is like we will PL a plan so Amber agrees.

Like even now, they can't explain properly? Wow!!

Plus Niya being showed this mahanta ki murat is annoying me, cos though she and Amber had fights, he always supported her in career an showed d allowed her to grow . Yesterday there was this whole thing how she sacrificced her career for him always was all nonsense! Cos there are parents who really do that, and those kids do some clerical jobs and have boundaries. Niya was always showed to work in a Mnc, come home late, open her startup with Kajal, went abroad for a company session... Toh all this made no sense!

Plus precap was she enjoys Diwali, tells am going to go NY and not going to do engagement too.

Like what was the whole need of showing KN relationship too?!!

Oh and Wed, start of epi, N asks K, about relationship will you manage and he is broken but still says and finds ways like we will talk, do video calls, every three months I will keep visiting you. Like what is she gonna do?!!?

Then Amber had come to call them, and hears two years and asks them and cos Niya had not told him, K had to cover up and said like we will have to wait a lot as you don't approve me, both KN say it, and hence he with a good intention announces engagement and asks if all was a joke and you weren't serious?! K says no and then you know!

Honestly K and Amber are making more sense to me now. Like GN still want to play plans and pranks wow!

Yup, that regional show. In case you are free this is my issue with it.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154923118

Coming to MDKD, my only reaction is What The Hell Is This???

I feel terrible for Amber because everyone is taking him for granted & no one is really thinking about his emotions.

I have no idea about the show in detail but if he has actually given Nia the freedom to follow her dreams then there's no way I am gonna praise Nia for sabotaging her own career & then blaming it on Amber.

Guneet makes sense because Nia should have told it but her joining Nia is a bit too much.

I feel extremely sorry for Kabir though because he is the punching bag of all these idiots. At this point, I want him to take a Sanyas & settle with someone else but that's not gonna happen.

So imagine me in EDV avatar when I literally want to throw everything out of anger. They have made a serious mess here. Even if they had shown Nia to take the opportunity & introduce the mother of all cliche being Kabir coming to the airport, confessing his feelings and telling her that they'll work it out - that would make more sense.

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Yup, that regional show. In case you are free this is my issue with it.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154923118

Coming to MDKD, my only reaction is What The Hell Is This???

I feel terrible for Amber because everyone is taking him for granted & no one is really thinking about his emotions.

I have no idea about the show in detail but if he has actually given Nia the freedom to follow her dreams then there's no way I am gonna praise Nia for sabotaging her own career & then blaming it on Amber.

Guneet makes sense because Nia should have told it but her joining Nia is a bit too much.

I feel extremely sorry for Kabir though because he is the punching bag of all these idiots. At this point, I want him to take a Sanyas & settle with someone else but that's not gonna happen.

So imagine me in EDV avatar when I literally want to throw everything out of anger. They have made a serious mess here. Even if they had shown Nia to take the opportunity & introduce the mother of all cliche being Kabir coming to the airport, confessing his feelings and telling her that they'll work it out - that would make more sense.

Thanks, I will read it tonightπŸ˜ƒ.

Exactly!! Imagine my mood yesterday, I wanted to blast them all.

Even I feel sad for Amber cos he just wants happiness and wants Niya to be a part of it, when their kid comes. Also if Niya is so sure Kabir is her soulmate, why can't she do an engagement and go?! He is not gonna be obsessive, she wants all her ways!

Exactly!! She has always done what she wanted and just blaming him.

Exactly!! Hence I liked Swara with him, cos an equal relationship. But yeah nothing is gonna happen and Niya just seems super selfish to keep using him, and giving nothing in return or talking about them.

Yes, in that Guneet did but her joining Niya and encouraging her for the prank is way too much.

Plus aren't there other companies and opportunities?!

There was an old regional show I saw, where the ML from start had the only dream of going abroad for job at senior position. But with the progress, his bonding with family and when he realises his love for his wife, and at end he is asked to choose, he decided to not go abroad cos he would be missing on so much. He could explore equal opportunities, it's not that he lost his dreams but what they showed is, it's not the only way like they're showing here .

I can imagine you, even I was super pissed. Why did I even start seeing again?!

Agree, even that cliche scene would have been beautiful. They just messed everything.

Niya is getting literally everything, Kabir is actually going to lose a lot but glorification is epic!! Am awaiting today so mess will be done.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Sure! Whenever you are free.

See, this is what I was talking about the other day, about AmeLink. When Amelia became pregnant, Link got an offer which literally promised double the money he was receiving at the hospital. And once A got a wind about it, he didn't try to hide it or play a martyr. He simply stated the facts that he'll have to travel a lot & he wouldn't want to miss fatherhood for that. So A just said alright, we'll focus on the next opportunities instead.

That's what life is about. You can't have everything ready on your platter. You have to compromise on certain aspect at certain points of life. But putting the entire burden on one person is purely selfish.

I get your frustration. Let's get it over with tomorrow's episode and wash the memory with PK.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Sure! Whenever you are free.

See, this is what I was talking about the other day, about AmeLink. When Amelia became pregnant, Link got an offer which literally promised double the money he was receiving at the hospital. And once A got a wind about it, he didn't try to hide it or play a martyr. He simply stated the facts that he'll have to travel a lot & he wouldn't want to miss fatherhood for that. So A just said alright, we'll focus on the next opportunities instead.

That's what life is about. You can't have everything ready on your platter. You have to compromise on certain aspect at certain points of life. But putting the entire burden on one person is purely selfish.

I get your frustration. Let's get it over with tomorrow's episode and wash the memory with PK.

Thanks!

Yes, you did mention. Awesome!!

Exactly, you can't have. Hence I said, as for you it's Holly, I have seen regional shows doing great.

Yes, today's epi would be last, am guessing. I have zero hopes, so as you say PK is best.

On a side note, YHC got in a full mess, Mahima entered, read about it...like what nonsense are they gonna show? She will be a villain, cos I knew post confession major separation phase will come, like matsh. So Rajeev didn't have anyone love him truly except Ru, all just used him, wow!

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Thanks!

Yes, you did mention. Awesome!!

Exactly, you can't have. Hence I said, as for you it's Holly, I have seen regional shows doing great.

Yes, today's epi would be last, am guessing. I have zero hopes, so as you say PK is best.

On a side note, YHC got in a full mess, Mahima entered, read about it...like what nonsense are they gonna show? She will be a villain, cos I knew post confession major separation phase will come, like matsh. So Rajeev didn't have anyone love him truly except Ru, all just used him, wow!

About YHC, Muhahahahahahaha! Finally they are entering the YHM zone where to highlight the foster mother, they'll destroy the birth mother. Great going! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

BTW, wasn't Pree the only one who knew about Mahima & stood by her despite their parents throwing her out? so she must have been present at the hospital when Saransh was born. How is it possible that Mahima was alive & she received her death news? Didn't she do her last rite? I mean, what even!

Madhura.. thumbnail

For everything you have said here... πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Apart from that, I am having a hard time liking S anymore. I mean MATSH did the Satyanash as I got confused how justified we fans are if we want N to just forget & move on.

But S was still someone for whom you would want to root. These days he looks a complete Bade Baap Ki Bigde Hue Aulad. And it's becoming more & more frustrating to see him which is bad because Tanveer is a good actor.

He had a meeting with N's mom & we get to know, he spent his time in London more like roaming, was never serious about his studies, doesn't have an idea what he wants do do in the future but just loooooooooooooooves this one girl. Who the f*** would want such a guy?

(Sorry for my language πŸ˜’)

Wait what?!! This is the post you referred to??

Madhura.. thumbnail

About YHC, Muhahahahahahaha! Finally they are entering the YHM zone where to highlight the foster mother, they'll destroy the birth mother. Great going! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

BTW, wasn't Pree the only one who knew about Mahima & stood by her despite their parents throwing her out? so she must have been present at the hospital when Saransh was born. How is it possible that Mahima was alive & she received her death news? Didn't she do her last rite? I mean, what even!

Again the glorification, wow!!! It's a joke.

Exactly, kuch bhi. I am so happy Rajeev isn't there in the mess and was a true character, wasn't butchered for others or glorified cos of others, had flaws and was awesome too.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Oops! Looks like something went wrong. Here, this is my issue....

Part 1

Have been hell annoyed with PM lately. Didn't even watch last episode properly but today I was FFing & want to give N's dad the tightest hug. He came to visit N & A as usual was going on & on but he corrected the annoying kid & asked her to leave the room as it was a matter of elders.

This was not even regarding N-S. Even N wasn't at home. He had just come & they were talking when he asked for N's MIL when A said she's in loo & because of her diabetes she goes very often. That's when he corrected her saying one shouldn't cross their limit when talking about elders.

I really wish N or her MIL even O at some point had rebuked her for her behavior. Just because you don't have a dad, it doesn't mean everyone has to appease you.

I know I sound very rude & old school but that's how I see it. These days in name of being friends and all parents actually neglect a lot of things & ultimately these kids grow up to be super Badtameez. And A most certainly falls under that category.

After Pari, this is another child character I practically HATE. And just like Pranali, Ariya is a brilliant actor but even then I can't stand to look at her face. smiley24

Part 2

(Sorry for my language smiley13)

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Again the glorification, wow!!! It's a joke.

Exactly, kuch bhi. I am so happy Rajeev isn't there in the mess and was a true character, wasn't butchered for others or glorified cos of others, had flaws and was awesome too.

Me too!

Waise, sach bataun, more than Rajeev I am glad for Indraneil. He is a really good actor. At least uska faluda hote hue nahi dekhna padega. πŸ˜ƒ