Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Hum to filhal bade khush hain.

Have been hell annoyed with PM lately. Didn't even watch last episode properly but today I was FFing & want to give N's dad the tightest hug. He came to visit N & A as usual was going on & on but he corrected the annoying kid & asked her to leave the room as it was a matter of elders.

This was really needed. 🥳 🥳

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Hum to filhal bade khush hain.

Have been hell annoyed with PM lately. Didn't even watch last episode properly but today I was FFing & want to give N's dad the tightest hug. He came to visit N & A as usual was going on & on but he corrected the annoying kid & asked her to leave the room as it was a matter of elders.

This was really needed. 🥳 🥳

Arre waah!!! 🥳 🥳 🥳

Dil garden garden ho gaya ye padhkar...

This was really needed. I'm glad that N's dad actually said what we wanted. This is a matter of elders. There is no need for kids to poke their nose in that.

Even I want to give N's dad the tightest hug now...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Actually, this is not even regarding N-S. Even N wasn't at home. He had just come & they were talking when he asked for N's MIL when A said she's in loo & because of her diabetes she goes very often. That's when he corrected her saying one shouldn't cross their limit when talking about elders.

I really wish N or her MIL even O at some point had rebuked her for her behavior. Just because you don't have a dad, it doesn't mean everyone has to appease you.

I know I sound very rude & old school but that's how I see it. These days in name of being friends and all parents actually neglect a lot of things & ultimately these kids grow up to be super Badtameez. And A most certainly falls under that category.

After Pari, this is another child character I practically HATE. And just like Pranali, Ariya is a brilliant actor but even then I can't stand to look at her face. 🤔

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

🤗

That's great. 😃

Can understand your irritation. But koi na, finally its done. At least over to ho gaya...

True🥳

Word Count: 1

Madhura.. thumbnail

Hola! I am back! 😎

Welcome back, what's up?

Did you see mdkd yesterday?! If not, then you are lucky.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Welcome back, what's up?

Did you see mdkd yesterday?! If not, then you are lucky.

Nope!

These days mood ki wat lagi padi hain. PM dekhke dimaag itna kharab hua ki kuch aur dekhne ko man nahi karta. Kya ho gaya? 😈

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Anyways, was roaming around and found some posts:

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Never happened with me though... I'm very aalsi when it comes to shopping. 😆

Me too! 🤗

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Actually, this is not even regarding N-S. Even N wasn't at home. He had just come & they were talking when he asked for N's MIL when A said she's in loo & because of her diabetes she goes very often. That's when he corrected her saying one shouldn't cross their limit when talking about elders.

I really wish N or her MIL even O at some point had rebuked her for her behavior. Just because you don't have a dad, it doesn't mean everyone has to appease you.

I know I sound very rude & old school but that's how I see it. These days in name of being friends and all parents actually neglect a lot of things & ultimately these kids grow up to be super Badtameez. And A most certainly falls under that category.

After Pari, this is another child character I practically HATE. And just like Pranali, Ariya is a brilliant actor but even then I can't stand to look at her face. 🤔

Arre koi nahi... even if it is about something else, I'm more than happy that he corrected her where she was wrong.

Itna hi kaafi hai...

Even I wish N or her MIL or even O for that matter could have rebuked her at some point if time for her behaviour.

I too see it the same way as you. These days parents actually neglect several things in the name of being friends and as a result, the kids end up becoming badtameez.

I can completely understand what you must be feeling...

Pari is one character I absolutely hate and will continue hating.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Nope!

These days mood ki wat lagi padi hain. PM dekhke dimaag itna kharab hua ki kuch aur dekhne ko man nahi karta. Kya ho gaya? 😈

Wow!!

Ohh oh the regional show, you had mentioned how it got messed!

So remember that sagai thing Ambar did, had missed first part of Wed, wo dekha and it made sense.

Yesterday toh am speechless, I was like ye same show hai?! Basically Niya can't tell Amber and sends Kabir to tell, he hints and ofc A blasts him and tells kuch.. then NG laugh on K. G tells her to say it, but she still doesn't so G tells and ofc A gets angry cos N didn't tell and isn't happy with idea . So G explains she can't always make him happy and pursue her dreams, and she will take care of Amber and heavy scene and then Niya calls her maa. Seemed a bit forced, had expected they will do around end of show.

I literally was pissed at G too cos all are behaving as if NY is so important.. and Niya is like we will PL a plan so Amber agrees.

Like even now, they can't explain properly? Wow!!

Plus Niya being showed this mahanta ki murat is annoying me, cos though she and Amber had fights, he always supported her in career an showed d allowed her to grow . Yesterday there was this whole thing how she sacrificced her career for him always was all nonsense! Cos there are parents who really do that, and those kids do some clerical jobs and have boundaries. Niya was always showed to work in a Mnc, come home late, open her startup with Kajal, went abroad for a company session... Toh all this made no sense!

Plus precap was she enjoys Diwali, tells am going to go NY and not going to do engagement too.

Like what was the whole need of showing KN relationship too?!!

Oh and Wed, start of epi, N asks K, about relationship will you manage and he is broken but still says and finds ways like we will talk, do video calls, every three months I will keep visiting you. Like what is she gonna do?!!?

Then Amber had come to call them, and hears two years and asks them and cos Niya had not told him, K had to cover up and said like we will have to wait a lot as you don't approve me, both KN say it, and hence he with a good intention announces engagement and asks if all was a joke and you weren't serious?! K says no and then you know!

Honestly K and Amber are making more sense to me now. Like GN still want to play plans and pranks wow!