Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Now, after watching this, I had two questions:

1. Why was D attacking that cannon?

2. What are those blue threads around everyone's wrists?

May be there will be some situation where he'll need to attack the weapon as PiyAnsh tried to destroy the sword to stop PY?

So, now he is almost going paranoid about everyone's safety; worrying about each and every small thing.

Karuna Ji ka sangat ka asar hain. 😛

Next day, Diwali day.

R brought that bangle as a gift for A. He was about to make her wear it but A stopped him by saying that he should give it to her after the pooja as it is a special day for her.

See, I told you. 😈

1 point for Mushy, 0 point for Nikki. 😛

She left. R was angry and said that he doesn't like listening to "No" and followed her.

Idiot!

What a change in her behaviour towards D!

Hypocrite! 😡

V asked if there was some danger which is why he was worried since morning. D deciding that he doesn't want to spoil V's excitement, replied in negative.

Wrong move by D. 🤔

He went to VL. BP sensed that he had arrived at that place where B was kept. D asked B to say what he wanted to say but ye bhaisahab bhi seedhi baat to kar nahi sakte. 5 minute apni bakwas mein barbaad kar diye.

Aggh! That's why I hate Indian villains. Dialogue bazi mein adha time nikal dete hain aur phir milta hain Babaji Ka Thullu. 😛

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

May be there will be some situation where he'll need to attack the weapon as PiyAnsh tried to destroy the sword to stop PY?

Keh nahi sakte... although ye dream zaruri to nahi ki jab sach to to exactly aise hi ho.

Khair, next post mein aaj ka episode describe karenge. Tab shayad cheezein thodi aur clear ho jaaye...

Karuna Ji ka sangat ka asar hain. 😛

Wo to hai...

But then, aisa sapna dekhne ke baad kaun pareshaan nahi hoga?

See, I told you. 😈

1 point for Mushy, 0 point for Nikki. 😛

Yeah... 😛

Finally my doubt was cleared ki R khud kyon nahi jaa raha hai gift dene. And usne wahi kiya jo humne point out kiya tha. As a gift dene aaya tha...

Idiot!

Yeah...

Hypocrite! 😡

Yeah, total hypocrite... 😡

Agar yahi cheez kuch dino pehle hui hoti, she would have kachha chabaoed D for putting her in danger. And if D would have asked her to accompany him somewhere, she would have straightaway refused. (Not talking about the pooja though, cos pooja ke liye mana nahi karti shayad)

She also didn't pick up a fight with him like always...

Ise dekh kar kya assume kare hum??

Wrong move by D. 🤔

True... it is actually a wrong move.

But then, he himself wasn't sure as to what is going to happen.

Aggh! That's why I hate Indian villains. Dialogue bazi mein adha time nikal dete hain aur phir milta hain Babaji Ka Thullu. 😛

Same here... this is why I too dislike them.

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Now, coming to today's episode:

Continued from the BV-Bambaal scene of yesterday's episode...

D asked B to not talk in riddles but to say exactly what he wanted to. But before he could reveal anything, his lips were mysteriously sealed shut.

It was BP who did that. Sensing that B was about to speak up, she sealed his mouth.

D broke that magic and then asked B to say what he wanted to. B revealed that Shaurya killed Jackass 20 years ago.

But the twist was that D wasn't able to hear anything. BP had reached that place and had used her magic to mute B's voice. D asked her whether she did this so that he isn't able to hear what B has to say. BP said that B probably wanted to confuse them with his talks and trick them just like he tricked Dooba Dooba. Plus talking to a person who is supposed to be killed is against the rules of VL. Thus she took him away.

At the same time, on earth Birba entered A's room. In order to prevent her from calling out for help, R used magic to seal her lips. After some struggle which was sensed by V. He rushed towards the room and started knocking the door. At the same time, Birba was successful in making A wear that kada.

V entered and found A in a foul mood. She said that her mood was spoilt because she didn't like any of the dresses that she bought. V cheered her up by saying that she looks great in anything she wears. She hugged him. We see in the mirror that she is not A but Birba.

Through that bangle, Birba took A's form and turned A into mini size. R took her and placed her in that diya which Karuna ji had bought. She tried to call out to V but Birba distracted him. Plus he didn't notice too, picked up the diya and other things and left.

Back at VL, BP had a convo with S. She said that she can't hide the truth anymore. S said that the time is not right for the truth to be revealed.

She asked S why wasn't he revealing the truth. Whether he was afraid that BV will go against S and will side with the evil?

S said that he wasn't worried about that. He was concerned because brahmand ka santulan bigad jayega. Sach jaanne ke baad Baalveer ke dil se jo gusse ki bhayankar aag niklegi, wo poore Veer Lok ko jala sakti hai ya phir poore Dharti Lok ko ya phir poore brahmand ko. This is why, he is hiding the truth from BV.

Evening time... Pooja time.

Karuna ji was lighting that lamp. A saw that and called out to her to not do that.

Reason was totally stupid: she was shouting at Karuna ji to not put oil in the diya because she will have to wash her hair after that, she will become fat and won't be able to wear her gown.

Hadd hai yaar!! Matlab ye tension nahi hai ki she can die. Apni jaan ki fikar nahi hai, kapde aur baalon ki hai... Zinda hi nahi rahi to kapdo aur baalon ka kya achaar daalegi?

She tried to extinguishe the diya and did that twice. First time, Karuna ji lit it and the other time, Birba (as A).

Karuna ji asked V to place the diya at the front door.

Mantra chanting time. Dadaji asked A (Birba) to chant the mantra as she had lit the diya. Birba couldn't do that else her truth would be out so, she pretended to have a problem in speaking and said that if the mantras go wrong, it could be an apashakun. Hearing the word Apshakun, D was again reminded of his dream. So, he said that he will read the mantras instead.

Precap:

D and V chasing Bambaal and Birba.

They reached the spot where the cannon was there.

Bambaal said that he will kill them with the same weapon with which they wanted to kill him and blasts the cannon.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

D asked B to not talk in riddles but to say exactly what he wanted to. But before he could reveal anything, his lips were mysteriously sealed shut.

And for this, I'll give him a giant hug. 🤗

It was BP who did that. Sensing that B was about to speak up, she sealed his mouth.

D broke that magic and then asked B to say what he wanted to. B revealed that Shaurya killed Jackass 20 years ago.

But the twist was that D wasn't able to hear anything. BP had reached that place and had used her magic to mute B's voice. D asked her whether she did this so that he isn't able to hear what B has to say. BP said that B probably wanted to confuse them with his talks and trick them just like he tricked Dooba Dooba. Plus talking to a person who is supposed to be killed is against the rules of VL. Thus she took him away.

Naiiiishhhh! BP is on full mode. 😈 😈 😈

Through that bangle, Birba took A's form and turned A into mini size.

🤣 🤣 🤣

Back at VL, BP had a convo with S. She said that she can't hide the truth anymore. S said that the time is not right for the truth to be revealed.

She asked S why wasn't he revealing the truth. Whether he was afraid that BV will go against S and will side with the evil?

S said that he wasn't worried about that. He was concerned because brahmand ka santulan bigad jayega. Sach jaanne ke baad Baalveer ke dil se jo gusse ki bhayankar aag niklegi, wo poore Veer Lok ko jala sakti hai ya phir poore Dharti Lok ko ya phir poore brahmand ko. This is why, he is hiding the truth from BV.

Yeh thoda zyada nahi ho gaya? 🤔 Creative liberty ki bhi ek hadd honi Chahiye.

Hadd hai yaar!! Matlab ye tension nahi hai ki she can die. Apni jaan ki fikar nahi hai, kapde aur baalon ki hai... Zinda hi nahi rahi to kapdo aur baalon ka kya achaar daalegi?

Looks like this is Farishte Ka Dil-wali part 2.

Precap:

Bambaal said that he will kill them with the same weapon with which they wanted to kill him and blasts the cannon.

Yay!

See, I told you. Something will force D to destroy the weapon. Point 2 for Nushy!

😎 🥳

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

And for this, I'll give him a giant hug. 🤗

I myself wanted to give him a giant hug for that... 🤗

Naiiiishhhh! BP is on full mode. 😈 😈 😈

Yeah... BP was in full mode today. 😈 😈

Yeh thoda zyada nahi ho gaya? 🤔 Creative liberty ki bhi ek hadd honi Chahiye.

Not exactly I should say... If Ray is powerful enough to have the ability to destroy the entire universe then, I think BV should also have the same power, no?

Besides, BVs (and Ray too) has the power to control all the five elements of nature. So, it won't be difficult for him to cause such a huge destruction, no?

Looks like this is Farishte Ka Dil-wali part 2.

Lag to aisa hi raha hai...

But sach mein yaar, jaan khatre mein hai and madam ko kapdo aur baalon ki padi hai...

Yay!

See, I told you. Something will force D to destroy the weapon. Point 2 for Nushy!

😎 🥳

Well, in the precap, Bambaal blasted the cannon at both BVs.

So, abhi sure nahi hain ki BV is going to destroy that weapon or not because in the precap, the fireball is heading towards the BVs.

But then, precaps are mostly misleading... so, I wouldn't believe the precap till the scene actually comes.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Not exactly I should say... If Ray is powerful enough to have the ability to destroy the entire universe then, I think BV should also have the same power, no?

Besides, BVs (and Ray too) has the power to control all the five elements of nature. So, it won't be difficult for him to cause such a huge destruction, no?

I would still say exaggeration. Because five elements & world - that makes sense. But pura brahmand - that's way too much.

Well, in the precap, Bambaal blasted the cannon at both BVs.

So, abhi sure nahi hain ki BV is going to destroy that weapon or not because in the precap, the fireball is heading towards the BVs.

But then, precaps are mostly misleading... so, I wouldn't believe the precap till the scene actually comes.

Theek hain, I'll wait for my point until they disclose everything. 😈

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I would still say exaggeration. Because five elements & world - that makes sense. But pura brahmand - that's way too much.

Well, maybe Shaurya was trying to imply that in anger, BV will be uncontrollable and can do anything? Because by universe, he could mean that BV in his anger can destroy not only both the earth and VL but he might also destroy other planets... Aisa bhi to ho sakta hai?

Cos if we link it with the dream then BV attacked that weapon which caused the entire VL and Earth to be destroyed means the entire destruction happened by BV's hands. So, this could also be a way to give an indication as to what havoc BV's anger is capable of wreaking, nahi??

Theek hain, I'll wait for my point until they disclose everything. 😈

Well, itna to hume bhi pata hai ki BVs won't do anything without reason. So, if they destroy that weapon, it will also be due to some reason.

But as of now, we still aren't sure whether that cannon will be destroyed or not... because in his dream, BV was alone with the cannon. Yahan par V, Mr. B and Birba bhi hain...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Well, maybe Shaurya was trying to imply that in anger, BV will be uncontrollable and can do anything? Because by universe, he could mean that BV in his anger can destroy not only both the earth and VL but he might also destroy other planets... Aisa bhi to ho sakta hai?

True & I get his point. It's just that they went OTT with the choice of words, that's all.

Cos if we link it with the dream then BV attacked that weapon which caused the entire VL and Earth to be destroyed means the entire destruction happened by BV's hands. So, this could also be a way to give an indication as to what havoc BV's anger is capable of wreaking, nahi??

The way I see it, there's a difference. I remember in DKDM they said if Lord Vishnu had struck Veer-Bhadra with His Sudarshan Chakra then the blast would be massive & entire world/universe will go poof.

Same in MB that Arjun was a mere mortal but if his Brahmastra struck with another Brahmastra then the blast from devine weapon would destroy the universe.

This particular weapon might be special because they have never used it. So if D destroys it the energy might be too much to destroy world.

For me him causing an accidental blast makes sense. But his sorrow destroying world is an exaggeration of words. Woh Mahadev thodi na hain.

But as of now, we still aren't sure whether that cannon will be destroyed or not... because in his dream, BV was alone with the cannon. Yahan par V, Mr. B and Birba bhi hain...

Let's wait for tomorrow's episode.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

True & I get his point. It's just that they went OTT with the choice of words, that's all.

Behen, shuddh Hindi ke dialogues hain... OTT to jayenge hi na? Shuddh Hindi mein simple cheezein bhi complicated lagti hain... 😆

The way I see it, there's a difference. I remember in DKDM they said if Lord Vishnu had struck Veer-Bhadra with His Sudarshan Chakra then the blast would be massive & entire world/universe will go poof.

Same in MB that Arjun was a mere mortal but if his Brahmastra struck with another Brahmastra then the blast from devine weapon would destroy the universe.

This particular weapon might be special because they have never used it. So if D destroys it the energy might be too much to destroy world.

Yeah... I remember those two references.

And what you say is totally possible.

Bas abhi matter sirf ye hai ki we haven't been told anything about that weapon. We still don't know what kind of destruction it can cause or what will happen if it is destroyed. Kuch bataya hota to kuch idea bhi hota...

For me him causing an accidental blast makes sense. But his sorrow destroying world is an exaggeration of words. Woh Mahadev thodi na hain.

Agreed. They could simply be implying that he could go on a rampage if his anger gets uncontrollable. Waise bhi, when anger gets uncontrollable, log kuch bhi kar sakte hain and BV is someone who has super powers. Wo tabahi machane par aa gaya to phir pata nahi kya karega. No wonder Bambaal wants to instigate him so that he ends up destroying the entire VL.

Rest, like I said earlier, shuddh hindi mein exaggeration to ho hi jaata hai...

Let's wait for tomorrow's episode.

Yeah... let's see what happens tomorrow.

Filhal to I have a feeling ki ye log kal BVs ko stupid dikha denge Birba ka plan successful karwane ke chakkar mein... 🤔

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hi everyone!! As I said, am back in evening. Should have come early, but aaj kal the way people are behaving, has gone overboard. Exploitation by organization and I feel so worse, being in HR and them behaving this way. My interview was getting scheduled and rescheduled so many times, hadd hai! Am happy finally it's done.