Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Exactly! And it's subjective too. There are many popular actors whom I find talented but overrated whereas some people I find criminally underrated. But that's my view. It's not necessary that we all have to approve each other's choices. But at least learn to respect other people. What's the necessity to put down people to glorify your favorites?

Me too! I would actually appreciate if the guy does great. Besides, it takes time for actors to get the nuances & majority improve with time. I hope this guy does too. 😊 As for SM, that can't ensure someone's success so let them have fun in their own delusional world. 😎

True!! Yes, we all will have different views but atleast respect others and don't put them down just like that.

True!! Hi5. Well said.

I guess this discussion ends here.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Good evening...

Anyone around??

Couldn't come here in the afternoon as I was busy with some work.

Good evening Nikki!!

Had come around, but mom is calling, so have to go.

Okay, πŸ˜ƒ

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Good evening Nikki!!

Had come around, but mom is calling, so have to go.

Okay, πŸ˜ƒ

Good evening Madhura... πŸ€—

Looks like we both have different timings of coming here... πŸ˜†

Lagta hai theek se baat ab kal hi ho payegi.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Good evening Madhura... πŸ€—

Looks like we both have different timings of coming here... πŸ˜†

Lagta hai theek se baat ab kal hi ho payegi.

True Nikki!!

I will be coming morrow eveningπŸ˜ƒ

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

True Nikki!!

I will be coming morrow eveningπŸ˜ƒ

That's good. At least tomorrow we might be there at the same time...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Good morning... πŸ€—

So, what's up? Kya haal chaal hain?

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Good morning bahen! πŸ€—

Gardening mein busy the. What about you?

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Good morning bahen! πŸ€—

Good morning... πŸ€—

Gardening mein busy the.

Oh wow!! That's great...

Yesterday only my father brought a few marigold plants for me. So, kal hum bhi gardening kar rahe the.

What about you?

Hum to BV ka episode dekh kar aa rahe hain... and I have a lot to talk about regarding yesterday's and today's episodes. 😈

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh wow!! That's great...

Yesterday only my father brought a few marigold plants for me. So, kal hum bhi gardening kar rahe the.

That's great!

Hum to BV ka episode dekh kar aa rahe hain... and I have a lot to talk about regarding yesterday's and today's episodes. 😈

Irshaad! 😎

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

That's great!

Yeah... πŸ˜ƒ

Irshaad! 😎

Pehle kal ka episode...

R decided to use A as their weapon.

Then, we had the promo scene. D was attacking that magical cannon (weapon to kill Mr. B) and it caused a blast at Veer Lok and BN killing everyone. And all the dead people had blue threads around their wrists. It turned out to be D's nightmare.

Now, after watching this, I had two questions:

1. Why was D attacking that cannon?

2. What are those blue threads around everyone's wrists?

D said that since he is BV and his dream can't be a mere dream. It must surely mean something else. Someone probably wants to harm his family.

So, now he is almost going paranoid about everyone's safety; worrying about each and every small thing.

Next day, Diwali day.

R brought that bangle as a gift for A. He was about to make her wear it but A stopped him by saying that he should give it to her after the pooja as it is a special day for her.

She left. R was angry and said that he doesn't like listening to "No" and followed her.

A collided with D and was about to fall on an open burner flame when D pulled her back in time. She said that first he himself pushed her and then saved her? He apologised and said that his mind was somewhere else. She changed the topic by praising his clothes. He asked her to accompany her for the pooja at his house. She thought in her mind that probably after this, he will take her to VL to make her a fairy and said "Theek hai, chalti hoon. Waise bhi, tumhare saath jaane se kaise mana kar sakti hoon."

What a change in her behaviour towards D!

After the aarti was done, Karuna ji was about to tie the maulis on their wrists when D stopped her and gave her another mauli saying that he specially made it for her to tie on their wrists.

Then, they all went for shopping. D stayed behind and told V that he has some work in VL and asked V to be careful. V asked if there was some danger which is why he was worried since morning. D deciding that he doesn't want to spoil V's excitement, replied in negative.

He went to VL. BP sensed that he had arrived at that place where B was kept. D asked B to say what he wanted to say but ye bhaisahab bhi seedhi baat to kar nahi sakte. 5 minute apni bakwas mein barbaad kar diye.

The shopping scene was a really funny one. Not an important one so details nahi de rahe hain. Just that, another attempt of R to give that bangle was thwarted accidentally by V as he was doing some masti.

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago