Good Morning!! 🤗

Mdkd

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Good morning Madhura! 🤗

Wow! Now this is a lot. 🤔

Yes, I have seen comments like Niya had sacrificed certain opportunities for Amber. If she has done the same for her friends too, then I don't know why she gets a cold feet when it comes to Kabir only.

I am in no way glorifying sacrifice. But it's also true in every relationship the people involved has to make sacrifices at times. It never should be on one people. Kabir has waited for a long time. So right now, assurance is one thing he'll need. And I am sure, once they get to a stable point, even he would accommodate himself. But putting it all on him is way too much.

I am glad that Amber did things for Guneet.

About him wanting N-K marriage, I can't blame him. That's how our older generation thinks. But considering the bond they share, she should tell this to Amber herself. Considering Guneet knows about NY, at some point it might slip her tongue & Amber would be heartbroken anyway. 🤔

So much for creations!

🤗

Exactly!!😭

Yes, for others. Plus, sort it out, but nahi yaha Kabir is only giving all assurance, okay I will wait for you, fulfill your dreams.

Exactly, even I am not. But think about other's dreams too. He is ofc accomodating, cos maturity. But others should understand.

Yes.

Even I can't blame, yes they do think that way. Exactly, but she doesn't though she goes to talk. Today Guneet is gonna blurt out cos she thought Niya has told, and ofc he is shattered cos he has got dresses for her, and this all could have been avoided if she would have listened to Kabir in the first place. Plus Ambar was also emotional cos he said, for once do something for my happiness, he wasn't interested in marriage rituals and all, but did with G for Niya ki khushi. But Niya ne toh hi bola hi nahi hai, wow!

Yeah!!

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes, for others. Plus, sort it out, but nahi yaha Kabir is only giving all assurance, okay I will wait for you, fulfill your dreams.

Exactly, even I am not. But think about other's dreams too. He is ofc accomodating, cos maturity. But others should understand.

Precisely.

Even I can't blame, yes they do think that way. Exactly, but she doesn't though she goes to talk. Today Guneet is gonna blurt out cos she thought Niya has told, and ofc he is shattered cos he has got dresses for her, and this all could have been avoided if she would have listened to Kabir in the first place. Plus Ambar was also emotional cos he said, for once do something for my happiness, he wasn't interested in marriage rituals and all, but did with G for Niya ki khushi. But Niya ne toh ha bola hi nahi hai, wow!

Well, mere khushi ke liye kar - is a bit too much as this is used frequently by parents. 🤪

But I feel bad for Amber. 😒

Madhura.. thumbnail

Precisely.

Even I can't blame, yes they do think that way. Exactly, but she doesn't though she goes to talk. Today Guneet is gonna blurt out cos she thought Niya has told, and ofc he is shattered cos he has got dresses for her, and this all could have been avoided if she would have listened to Kabir in the first place. Plus Ambar was also emotional cos he said, for once do something for my happiness, he wasn't interested in marriage rituals and all, but did with G for Niya ki khushi. But Niya ne toh ha bola hi nahi hai, wow!

Well, mere khushi ke liye kar - is a bit too much as this is used frequently by parents. 🤪

But I feel bad for Amber. 😒

SAME!!

Glad you agree.

It is! But point here is, he is just saying that both will be happy, cos if they are serious, they can seal it. If not, why not? Now Niya isn't telling him anything, so how will he understand? She is just, yeah we will do but later, later...talking in circles.

Even I felt sad for Amber, and Kabir too actually. Like, however he is, Amber has shared everything with Niya..but such a huge thing, she doesn't want to, wow.

My bad, I thought we would get some good scenes in KN and 4 of them bonding, but Niya ne saare dreams PK me daal diye.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning! 🤗

Discussing MDKD with Madhura. Care to join? 😎

Good morning behen... 🤗

Well, I'm reading the posts but then, I have zero idea of what happened in that show. I guess I'll stay out of it because I just can't jump in without watching that particular thing.

So, sorry but I think I'll just go with reading the comments...

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

It is! But point here is, he is just saying that both will be happy, cos if they are serious, they can seal it. If not, why not? Now Niya isn't telling him anything, so how will he understand? She is just, yeah we will do but later, later...talking in circles.

Abe yaar! Even after confession she is going in rounds!

As a third person I would say Kabir deserves better.

Even I felt sad for Amber, and Kabir too actually. Like, however he is, Amber has shared everything with Niya..but such a huge thing, she doesn't want to, wow.

🤬

My bad, I thought we would get some good scenes in KN and 4 of them bonding, but Niya ne saare dreams PK me daal diye.

Tell me about it. Ending is extremely important but these days the makers give the worst type of ending to the shows.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Good Morning!! 🤗

Mdkd

Good morning... 🤗

Yeah... just went through all the comments.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Abe yaar! Even after confession she is going in rounds!

As a third person I would say Kabir deserves better.

🤬

Tell me about it. Ending is extremely important but these days the makers give the worst type of ending to the shows.

Yeah, exactly!! Definitely, hence I actually appreciated Swara. But I thought, if they are doing NK, at least there would be something. 😡

Yeah!!

Haan, like why and how?!! Hoping we get something good, ab kya 2 days left.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Good morning... 🤗

Yeah... just went through all the comments.

🤣We are ranting, am just hoping for a good ending!

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

🤣We are ranting, am just hoping for a good ending!

Well, I hope you get a good ending to the show. Iske alawa hum kuch aur nahi keh sakte... 😅