Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Sab jagah hai hi,

But a classic example, I visit the Yhc CG, kabhi I post creations and comment. So a person has posted a few creations, and written if you all want gifs of any scene, tell. I will make but only if you are gonna use..

Ye kya baat hui? Karna hai toh karo, for the love of show and editing. No one has a compulsion to use. Like I suggest someone, but I don't like the creation, I won't use.

Ye requests me hota hai, and join waise places.

Another example toh Niya too, classic emotional blackmail...sab kuch kiya, but jana bhi hai, but decision tera hai.

Aur ek bhi example hai, but then I know people will stalk me, toh bata nahi sakte.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Haan, ye baat to hai... BP has considered her wish of becoming a fairy, so yes Madam is udofying a lot in air. Abhi to sirf wish consider ki hai to itna udd rahi hai... powers mil gayi tab to....... 🤔

Tab VD udh jayenge. 🤪

Oh she was there?

Yeah! She played Abhishek Bacchan's daughter there. I got a bit confused first because she looks just the same. 2 saal mein to bacche kaafi bade ho jate hain. Or may be they had shot earlier and it took time to release the movie. 🤔

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Sab jagah hai hi,

Yeh baat bhi hain. 🤪

But a classic example, I visit the Yhc CG, kabhi I post creations and comment. So a person has posted a few creations, and written if you all want gifs of any scene, tell. I will make but only if you are gonna use..

Ye kya baat hui? Karna hai toh karo, for the love of show and editing. No one has a compulsion to use. Like I suggest someone, but I don't like the creation, I won't use.

Now I am confused. I don't think it's totally wrong on this person's part because anyone would want her creation to get used. After all, it takes time & if someone puts a request, he/she should at least inform decently that why haven't they liked it.

Par yeh sab kuch ke liye to Creation Forum hi hain alag se. Shows ke CG mein to log bas apne shoukh se post karte hain. Ab kisine mujhe kaha tha kya ki tum FF likkho, hum padhenge aur like bhi karenge? Yeh toh fans apne maan se karte hain aur dusro ke saath share karte hain. 🤔

Another example toh Niya too, classic emotional blackmail...sab kuch kiya, but jana bhi hai, but decision tera hai.

Now this is too much. This is a highly competitive world & often people have to compromise and settle for long distance relationship. Even Guneet told her this. To ab yeh kya hain? Ab agar Kabir na karein, phir to jake use blame karenge. Why can't she take the decision and persuade him that they'll make it work?

Aur ek bhi example hai, but then I know people will stalk me, toh bata nahi sakte.

PM hain kis liye bahen? 😉

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Sab jagah hai hi,

Yeh baat bhi hain. 🤪

Now I am confused. I don't think it's totally wrong on this person's part because anyone would want her creation to get used. After all, it takes time & if someone puts a request, he/she should at least inform decently that why haven't they liked it.

Par yeh sab kuch ke liye to Creation Forum hi hain alag se. Shows ke CG mein to log bas apne shoukh se post karte hain. Ab kisine mujhe kaha tha kya ki tum FF likkho, hum padhenge aur like bhi karenge? Yeh toh fans apne maan se karte hain aur dusro ke saath share karte hain. 🤔

Now this is too much. This is a highly competitive world & often people have to compromise and settle for long distance relationship. Even Guneet told her this. To ab yeh kya hain? Ab agar Kabir na karein, phir to jake use blame karenge. Why can't she take the decision and persuade him that they'll make it work?

PM hain kis liye bahen? 😉

Yes!!

Exactly my point, AS forum, we have places to request or your Gallery. But coming in a show's forum , it's wrong. Mehnat toh hum bhi karte hai. As you said, show people just come and make on what they like. If someone puts a request and then someone says this, makes sense. Otherwise, it's just show off!! Sorry to sound harsh.

Yeah, exactly! This is it, we have always said that Kabir is too good for her. Just proves it, like give the guy some priority. Of course, people will always say and have said even if people did practical stuff.

He was totally broken, but said he would wait but I am gonna say it's gone over board. Like he did say that he waited for 5 years, and would wait for 2 more, isn't this way too much though?

Like he loves her truly, and so this was kinda emotional blackmail and totally sharam karo to Niya.

She should put some efforts, too rather than just taking everything for granted, besides when would you spend time?

Of course!! Kal karenge or Thursday possibly.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Exactly my point, AS forum, we have places to request or your Gallery. But coming in a show's forum , it's wrong. Mehnat toh hum bhi karte hai. As you said, show people just come and make on what they like. If someone puts a request and then someone says this, makes sense. Otherwise, it's just show off!! Sorry to sound harsh.

Totally agree with you.

Yeah, exactly! This is it, we have always said that Kabir is too good for her. Just proves it, like give the guy some priority. Of course, people will always say and have said even if people did practical stuff.

He was totally broken, but said he would wait but I am gonna say it's gone over board. Like he did say that he waited for 5 years, and would wait for 2 more, isn't this way too much though?

Like he loves her truly, and so this was kinda emotional blackmail and totally sharam karo to Niya.

She should put some efforts, too rather than just taking everything for granted, besides when would you spend time?

I would say this is a difficult situation & we don't have a proper guideline for it. Depends on a lot of things.

In Grey's Anatomy, Derek did love Mer but he was a classic MCP for whom his career came first. Mer was okay with long distance but she needed to focus on her career too as she had just finished her residency. Derek at first tried to become a martyr that he'll sacrifice for her & then when she proposed they both should focus on their career as it was just one year, he started blaming her & then took the opportunity too but practically behaved like an ass to everyone. He even almost destroyed his sister's (Amelia) medical career in the process.

Whereas when the same happened to Link, he chose to put down his papers because for him family mattered more and since he and Amelia were expecting, he didn't want to leave home and miss the initial years of their son's life. But Amelia also realized both of them were brilliant surgeons and if Link kept making such sacrifices, eventually it would strand their relationship. So she said, in the future Link should focus on his career too and she would support him.

Coming to Niya-Kabir, being the CEO she can definitely arrange a post for him too. Or she can keep travelling which would be hectic but it'll show her commitment too. But now she is playing a Derek here who wants everything but wouldn't sacrifice anything on her own. It's a great opportunity but it's also not the only opportunity out there. So she should stop behaving like this.

This was the main reason I couldn't continue MDKD. In the film Piku, Deepika's character wasn't a mamta ki murat but her agendas were clear. She could be selfless and selfish depending on the situation. But since the beginning I have found this father-daughter duo extremely selfish & I still feel Guneet too, is too good for Amber.

So let's see how they end the show. 🤔

Sure!

Abhi hum bhi chalte hain. Kaafi raat ho chuke hain, kal milte hain. Good night! 🤗

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Good Night! We will continue the discussion morrow.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Totally agree with you.

I would say this is a difficult situation & we don't have a proper guideline for it. Depends on a lot of things.

In Grey's Anatomy, Derek did love Mer but he was a classic MCP for whom his career came first. Mer was okay with long distance but she needed to focus on her career too as she had just finished her residency. Derek at first tried to become a martyr that he'll sacrifice for her & then when she proposed they both should focus on their career as it was just one year, he started blaming her & then took the opportunity too but practically behaved like an ass to everyone. He even almost destroyed his sister's (Amelia) medical career in the process.

Whereas when the same happened to Link, he chose to put down his papers because for him family mattered more and since he and Amelia were expecting, he didn't want to leave home and miss the initial years of their son's life. But Amelia also realized both of them were brilliant surgeons and if Link kept making such sacrifices, eventually it would strand their relationship. So she said, in the future Link should focus on his career too and she would support him.

Coming to Niya-Kabir, being the CEO she can definitely arrange a post for him too. Or she can keep travelling which would be hectic but it'll show her commitment too. But now she is playing a Derek here who wants everything but wouldn't sacrifice anything on her own. It's a great opportunity but it's also not the only opportunity out there. So she should stop behaving like this.

This was the main reason I couldn't continue MDKD. In the film Piku, Deepika's character wasn't a mamta ki murat but her agendas were clear. She could be selfless and selfish depending on the situation. But since the beginning I have found this father-daughter duo extremely selfish & I still feel Guneet too, is too good for Amber.

So let's see how they end the show. 🤔

Sure!

Abhi hum bhi chalte hain. Kaafi raat ho chuke hain, kal milte hain. Good night! 🤗

Thanks!!

Saying based on lot of things, and for others she had literally done stupid stuff. Thanks for the references, my point here is he always wanted a commitment and waited enough, has always supported her in office and helped her grow, for once she could do something and find a way. Besides, there were two options going abroad or staying here and doing stuff. This is like I want everything but my way, relationship works in two ways. Yes, she can or give some suggestions but no! True, it's not the only opportunity and end of the world. Honestly he can get higher posts but am not going to talk about glorification here, like hands down the dumbest track ever in corporate world. Left all shows behind!

She can do so many other things. Yes at points I have felt this too but then they balanced and of course I take breaks. But then again Amber still did a lot and Niya needs to get that, she has got everything she wanted. Yesterday what Amber said to her was true and for the record she still hasn't told him about going abroad. Like Kabir told her earlier when he said, he will wait but tell your dad or if he finds the other way, it will hurt him a lot. But na, and then Amber just announced NK marriage, ofc he is thinking in a good way and though people will say, there's no need, it's his thought. Like he asked her, what was confession and all and you both not serious? Kabir could not tell anything kya bolta?! Like Niya's fault she hasn't yet told.. anyways just hoping they resolve and end it well.

Literally mood ka puncture kiya isne to make creations.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning... 🤗

Kya haal chaal hain??

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Good morning Madhura! 🤗

Wow! Now this is a lot. 🤔

Yes, I have seen comments like Niya had sacrificed certain opportunities for Amber. If she has done the same for her friends too, then I don't know why she gets a cold feet when it comes to Kabir only.

I am in no way glorifying sacrifice. But it's also true in every relationship the people involved has to make sacrifices at times. It never should be on one people. Kabir has waited for a long time. So right now, assurance is one thing he'll need. And I am sure, once they get to a stable point, even he would accommodate himself. But putting it all on him is way too much.

I am glad that Amber did things for Guneet.

About him wanting N-K marriage, I can't blame him. That's how our older generation thinks. But considering the bond they share, she should tell this to Amber herself. Considering Guneet knows about NY, at some point it might slip her tongue & Amber would be heartbroken anyway. 🤔

So much for creations!

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Good morning! 🤗

Discussing MDKD with Madhura. Care to join? 😎

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago