Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Good episode overall. I am glad that S wants to kill B & R being phenkofied to the Earth gave me sadistic pleasure. 😈 😈 😈

I would say, R used the oldest trick in the book & A got calm.

Philhal I am just dancing that my prediction came true that Birba and R included A in their plan after knowing she's gonna be a fairy. Muhahahahahahahaha! 😈 😈 😈

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good episode overall. I am glad that S wants to kill B & R being phenkofied to the Earth gave me sadistic pleasure. 😈 😈 😈

R being phenkofied to the Earth gave me a sadistic pleasure too. 😈 😈 😈

S does want to kill B but obviously, he is not going to die anytime soon. He holds the trump card in his hands... how can he die?

Anyways, I'm still wondering why S and BP don't want BV to know the truth... koi to reason hoga. I hope they reveal the reason soon...

I would say, R used the oldest trick in the book & A got calm.

Yup. R used the oldest trick in the book and I was actually expecting this.

After all, that entire trust building exercise has been done for some reason...

Philhal I am just dancing that my prediction came true that Birba and R included A in their plan after knowing she's gonna be a fairy. Muhahahahahahahaha! 😈 😈 😈

Yeah... we were correct. 😈 😈 😈

Khair, ab dekhna ye hai ki ye log A se kya karwate hain...

Besides, I'm also wondering that what was the need for Birba to make A wear that kada? Will it be effective only if Birba makes her wear that? Warna R could simply have gifted it to her and she would have happily taken it... 🤔

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Besides, I'm also wondering that what was the need for Birba to make A wear that kada? Will it be effective only if Birba makes her wear that? Warna R could simply have gifted it to her and she would have happily taken it... 🤔

I don't think so. Because not everyone uses their gifts right away. Some actually preserve the memories. So A might accept it but there was no garuntee that she would wear it right away.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Anyway, dancing in sadistic pleasure. Went to AL & waha pe to sannata hi sannata hain. 😈

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I don't think so. Because not everyone uses their gifts right away. Some actually preserve the memories. So A might accept it but there was no garuntee that she would wear it right away.

That I also know...

What I mean was ki Ray could also have done it. He could simply have given it to her and said that he wants to make her wear it himself. I don't think she would have refused him if he would have made this request?

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Anyway, dancing in sadistic pleasure. Went to AL & waha pe to sannata hi sannata hain. 😈

Arre waah!! Let's nacho!!! 😈 😈 😈

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

That I also know...

What I mean was ki Ray could also have done it. He could simply have given it to her and said that he wants to make her wear it himself. I don't think she would have refused him if he would have made this request?

That he could do. 🤭

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Waise, was wandering in the BW forum. Hypocrisy ki dukaan hain bahen!

🤣 🤣 🤣

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

That he could do. 🤭

Yeah... Faltu mein Birba ko apni energy waste nahi karni padti and bekar mein A ko Birba ka thappad nahi khaana padta. 😆

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Waise, was wandering in the BW forum. Hypocrisy ki dukaan hain bahen!

🤣 🤣 🤣

Tell me about it... I too visited that forum a few times. That forum is literally a hypocrisy ki dukaan... 🤣 🤣 🤣